It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of NASA's Kepler Mission discovery was a leak

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is a total non story, Kepler hasn't found any Earth like planets, let alone 5.......let alone 100's in fact!

This guy seriously jumped the gun big time!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
disinfo.. nasa has vast knowledge of the universe. its obvious they have been in contact with alien races and technology. so why would they care if "we discovered other earth like planets" when they already know!

they release some info about more earth like planets and act like its a security leak.. c'mon! they already know life exists out there... so this isnt even news to them.

its a trick people. they act like a leak of info about other earth like planets is a big deal and it makes them seem like they dont really know about the alien crafts they already have backward engineered. gettin the human race ready for disclosure.. once people accept the fact that other earths exist. then it wont be a big shock when we finnaly admit we have their technology.

who buys into this?

they obviously released the info as a leak on purpose. wiki leaks is popular. and they are using this as a spring board to prepare the public.

ask any troop thats been to afgan and he would tell you the same thing all these "leaked" documents are saying.... are we really that dumb to think that a "leaked" document about something we already know is a big deal?

dont forget that the powers that be will be using every trick in the book to keep you fooled. even if it means acting like people are leaking top secret info when in actuallity its on subject matter we already know and isnt top secret at all.

propaghanda works in many ways. dont be fooled. do research and find out the facts. dont assume just cause its "leaked" its the truth. or just because something was "leaked" it has to be something they dont want us knowing.. they leak info all the time to fool us.

could NASA really be so careless when they have hidden things like the moon landing fake and alien technology from us? one guy is gonna leak this little bit of info? C'MON!!! they can keep secrets... dont let them fool you!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

My immediate thought that it was a "leak" was...."Uh hm...SURE it was a leak. It is JUST the kind of news that they want to start getting out so that when time comes for the "fake alien invasion" that TPTB have planned, we will be more likely to believe it"

I dunno...is it just me or did anybody else get that thought also? (or maybe I need to take a break from youtube for awhile lol)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DONNYxMC

Why is it "obvious" that they have been in contact with alien races?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

i would have to say i came to that conclusion from hacked material from NASA files. workers that worked for nasa. and astronauts actuall statements about life in our universe and encounters with controlled unknown flying objects. airbrushed photos. the increase of technology at a rapid rate. lots of clues made me draw that conclusion. and the fact that they have pictures of of strange craft in NASA hangers labeled with the name of star systems... i dunno.. i could be wrong. but as someone looking at evidence i would have to say its pretty obviouse

[edit on 2-8-2010 by DONNYxMC]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DONNYxMC
reply to post by Argyll

i would have to say i came to that conclusion from hacked material from NASA files. workers that worked for nasa. and astronauts actuall statements about life in our universe and encounters with controlled unknown flying objects. airbrused photos. the increase of technology at a rapid rate. lots of clues made me draw that conclusion. and the fact that they have pictures of of strange craft in NASA hangers labeled with the name of star systems... i dunno.. i could be wrong. but as someone looking at evidence i would have to say its pretty obviouse

Okay.....can you show me a link to the hacked material from NASA files?

And a picture or link to the "strange craft" held in a NASA hanger would be good too.

Don't get me wrong, I want to believe, I really do, but if you make claims like that your going to have to back them up with some irrefutable evidence.......ok?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

reply to post by Argyll

i would have to say i came to that conclusion from hacked material from NASA files. workers that worked for nasa. and astronauts actuall statements about life in our universe and encounters with controlled unknown flying objects. airbrused photos. the increase of technology at a rapid rate. lots of clues made me draw that conclusion. and the fact that they have pictures of of strange craft in NASA hangers labeled with the name of star systems... i dunno.. i could be wrong. but as someone looking at evidence i would have to say its pretty obviouse

Okay.....can you show me a link to the hacked material from NASA files?

And a picture or link to the "strange craft" held in a NASA hanger would be good too.

Don't get me wrong, I want to believe, I really do, but if you make claims like that your going to have to back them up with some irrefutable evidence.......ok?
I understand how hard it is to believe something unless you have a photo of an alien giving a thumbs up holding a sign that says "im real" next to your best friend after a joy ride in a UFO that is sitting behind them. but in the real world it takes alot of digging through the net. talking to real NASA workers and scientists. and illegal siezure of files and photo evidence.

so NO i cant link you to any hacked material. i cannot put people at risk to prove a point on a conspiracey forum that is really just a front for the CIA.

the truth isnt going to be handed to you and im sure like me... if it was, you wouldnt believe it.

I have put too many hours to count into researching what NASA is really up to. ever since the fake moon landing video i saw when i was a kid i have been on the hunt to figure out why they are lying and whats really going on with NASA

So i wish you luck in doing research about the subject I talked about. Unless you actually do REAL research.. your not gonna find your answers on any message board.

and yes i know i cant hand you evidence on this. So i understand that im just some other "cook" on a conspiracy forum. but i assure you if you put hard work into figuring out NASA. you will find alot more then you could ever imagine..

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

My immediate thought that it was a "leak" was...."Uh hm...SURE it was a leak. It is JUST the kind of news that they want to start getting out so that when time comes for the "fake alien invasion" that TPTB have planned, we will be more likely to believe it"

I dunno...is it just me or did anybody else get that thought also? (or maybe I need to take a break from youtube for awhile lol)

WoW!!!.....TPTB have planned a fake alien invasion!!!

Please tell me how you know this to be the truth.........and don't you be giving me no youtube links to scary folk with webcams!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Please tell me how you know this to be the truth.........and don't you be giving me no youtube links to scary folk with webcams!
he is referring to project blue beam. do a search on that little gem. its pretty out there but also pretty well documented. the gentleman that exposed this was assasinated shortley afterwards

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

so NO i cant link you to any hacked material. i cannot put people at risk to prove a point on a conspiracey forum that is really just a front for the CIA.

Why would you be putting anyone at risk, just show the evidence that you have......no names no pack drill....ok?......and a "front for the CIA"??....please tell me that you don't believe that!

Do you see that thing flying out of the window?...........that's your creditability mate......sorry, but you cannot make unsubstantial claims here, or anywhere, without backing them up with hard evidence........no offence but it's just the way of the world.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Even though many people already know this, I just want to repeat some quick things we just learned in the past few years.

(1) We just theorized: Planets -make up- Solar-systems -make up- Galaxies -make up- Universes -make up- Multiverses.

(2) 104 Earth like planets have been found.

(3) 60 of them will be confirmed in the near future.

(4) Our new estimate on how many possible Earths exist, in our universe, now sits at over 100 million. (According to the clip on that page.)

(5) We found Earth like planets in our own Milky-Way galaxy.

If you consider that 100 million Earth planets exist in this one galaxy, how many Earth like planets exist throughout a universe, and how many exist in a multiverse.

Whow!!!! My mind just went into overdrive. Suddenly, human existence seems very-very-very-very-very-very-very-very small compared to how many possible humanoids that may be out there.

I am getting dizzy.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

he is referring to project blue beam. do a search on that little gem. its pretty out there but also pretty well documented. the gentleman that exposed this was assasinated shortley afterwards

Ahhhhh....so someone else DID know what I meant ;-) Yep Bill Cooper...a TRUE PATRIOT. There was no sarcasm intended in my post btw...I saw that as a viable theory.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Wrong.....Serge Monast died of a heart attack in 1996, he was not assassinated, I am well aware of Project Bluebeam , and there are a lot of anomalies and here say involved in it, for instance there is no evidence whatsoever that Mansat's daughter was kidnapped to prevent him spilling the beans on bluebeam......and absolutely no evidence that he was assassinated.

He was just a guy with a theory that had a heart attack and died.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Why would you be putting anyone at risk, just show the evidence that you have......no names no pack drill....ok?......and a "front for the CIA"??....please tell me that you don't believe that!

Do you see that thing flying out of the window?...........that's your creditability mate......sorry, but you cannot make unsubstantial claims here, or anywhere, without backing them up with hard evidence........no offence but it's just the way of the world.

I would be putting people who hacked information at risk. sorry its not gonna happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

I could care less about my credibility on this website. this is a forum of ideas. I post here to encourage people to do more then just browse a website to find info. If you do not do your own research and hard work then nothing you see can be proven beyond a doubt in your own mind.
if you found the evidence by your own means then you would know that nothing any one says can prove you wrong. what good is arguing with some post on a thread when you havent done the work yourself? sure you can discredit me based only on the fact that i didnt show you proof. i didnt hand you a photo so it cant be true.

here is a link to get you started. i hope you spend more time researching and coming to your own conclusions then you would just attacking people who dont hand you proof.

www.google.com

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Why do you think I haven't researched?.....I'll wager I have spent as much time researching as you have.............and what is with the Gary McKinnon reference?....I am fully aware of what he "allegedly" saw on the PC's that he hacked, the "off world" flight crews etc.

If I had the sort of information you are alluding to, then I would consider it my duty to tell the world......come on man up! spread the word!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

104 Earth like planets have been found.

NO NO NO!!

No earth like planets have been found. None , zip, zero

60 of them will be confirmed in the near future.

no no no! this is where Mr Sasselov has truely screwed up. He doesnt know. He should not be speculating on this.

Our new estimate on how many possible Earths exist, in our universe, now sits at over 100 million. (According to the clip on that page.)

this is utter codswallop again MR sasselov deosnt know and shouldnt even be saying this. Its much much more complex than giving an arbitary number like this. He is a douchebag and should not be allowed to comment on any kepler data in future.

(5) We found Earth like planets in our own Milky-Way galaxy.

No we havn't found any. None, Zero, Zip , Nada.

This is why we need someone who can convey the kepler data accurately to the public. You have been left with the completely wrong impression of what we have found and what we are likely to find.

Nurse!!!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Why do you think I haven't researched?.....I'll wager I have spent as much time researching as you have.............and what is with the Gary McKinnon reference?....I am fully aware of what he "allegedly" saw on the PC's that he hacked, the "off world" flight crews etc.

If I had the sort of information you are alluding to, then I would consider it my duty to tell the world......come on man up! spread the word!!

I apoligize for making it seem that you havent done research. I am not here to insult your intelligence.. especially since i have the uncanny ability to miss spell almost every word i type. Mckinney is facing some serious charges and all he got caught with was him moving a mouse on a screen. and alleged files of non terrestrial employees.

To be honest im scared to death of releasing any proof gathered from any "hacked" files. I have to many responsibilities to jepordize in the name of posting on a forum for conspiracy theories and alternative news. i would be cast aside as some nut job who made it up. and risk loosing everything. it will be disclosed before long...

I am adiment on people doing their own research because I never believed in this hoopla untill i took it into my own hands and did what i had to do to find out FOR SURE what the truth was. or at least what is being hidden. If i can do it... any one with semi advanced computer skills can do the same.

do some research on "defcon" they are always showing the public methods and ways around security.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

You are absolutely correct.

NASA have confirmed that the data so far recovered does not confirm any Earth like planets.

Will people here believe that?........no

If NASA confirmed that they had found intelligent life on a planet in our galaxy (or anywhere else for that matter)........would people here believe that?............damn right they would!

why is that?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I'm not here to fall out with you mate.......if you have any evidence at all, then U2U it to me if you don't want to post it here, you haven't hacked anything/anyone so you have nothing to worry about.

This site is all about denying ignorance and getting the truth out there.......so go on.......do your bit!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I would be putting people who hacked information at risk. sorry its not gonna happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

I could care less about my credibility on this website. this is a forum of ideas. I post here to encourage people to do more then just browse a website to find info. If you do not do your own research and hard work then nothing you see can be proven beyond a doubt in your own mind.
if you found the evidence by your own means then you would know that nothing any one says can prove you wrong. what good is arguing with some post on a thread when you havent done the work yourself? sure you can discredit me based only on the fact that i didnt show you proof. i didnt hand you a photo so it cant be true.

here is a link to get you started. i hope you spend more time researching and coming to your own conclusions then you would just attacking people who dont hand you proof.

www.google.com

Gary McKinnon also admitted to being "high on crack" and medications when hacking computers also. I just wanted to through them Gem out there.

He's not legit just some nutcase.

Edit: Correction...He was high on weed and marijuana which is why he can't remember any names... and his memory "fails him at times"

He has no documents, and no hard evidence,

[edit on 2-8-2010 by AtruthGuy]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join