It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's hear it, "I'm Mad As Hell!!!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Let's hear it, "I'm Mad As Hell!!!"

Well, this is my first posting at "Above Top Secret", and I wanted it to reflect the nature of what everyone is actually thinking in here. No, I don't want to make a thread about a specific government conspiracy, for we all know the answer to that bloody question. It is all a conspiracy. Every last damn piece of information you get from the television, radio, internet, local government, and federal government. It is all a damn conspiracy. Every last bit of information we consume. We are told by the media and government how to think, behave, and eat. We are told that its okay for 9.5% of our fellow citizens to be unemployed. Now we have mandates that reach into our pockets and daily lives. We are told where to spend that money, and how to use it according to someone's theories and wisdom.

Well, I don't see the wisdom in what those in charge lecture, nor do I see wisdom in the phonies that stand on both sides of the political isle. What I see are a bunch of criminals seeking to 'tell you what to do', so they can take advantage of the crises we are facing. We are told to sit still, and wait until things get a little better.

What makes matters worse is that those phonies in charge gain strength from dividing us. Each one of them use the excuse, "The other guy was able to do it, so it is okay for us to do it as well." I got news for you... It's not okay. It's not damn right. When someone speaks up and says something, they are called crazy for having such radical beliefs. Suddenly, their drones come out and start bashing someone. Why? Because you think differently than they do, and they don't want you to think in any opposing way. Who the hell gives them the right to tell you how to think?

Now, we know 'some' corporations have leadership issues, and they are apart of the problems we are currently going through. But, don't be fooled by what you are hearing or reading. Don't be damned fooled by those in charge. Why? If it wasn't for those damn politicians in charge, those 'few' corporate criminals would have been caught years ago. They are all tainted with the blood they take. It doesn't matter if you are a Republican, Democrat, Independent, or corporate tycoon. What matters is that you broke the law, and you should not be allowed to go about your business like nothing happened...

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I will let Mr. Beale finish my statement. Why? He is the only one who can capture it with feeling.

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

‎"You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and ...yell,

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it:

"I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

What say you? Are you mad as hell!?!?!?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Everybody is mad as hell. You chose the right place to vent. Welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hehehe... Thanks.

I can't believe we let things get this bad. How did we allow ourselves to become complacent?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
or you could have vented in the
last "mad as hell" thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

D'oh! I didn't see that one. Sorry folks. Next time I create a thread, I will be a little more careful.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
reply to post by boondock-saint

D'oh! I didn't see that one. Sorry folks. Next time I create a thread, I will be a little more careful.

Thread approved regardless of duplication

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
anger is good..it causes restructure

if not guided in the right way it can cause unwanted harm but anger is a behavioral healing mechanism, as ironic as it sounds it is internal response to change.

so get mad, its good for you, and make sure you know what you are doing..
dont be reckless

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
you could add:

open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it:

"I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

... And throw your damn TV out the window.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I feel as though an overwhelming darkness has been lifted. It is kind of weird. During the last six years, I have been keeping myself structured. Everything has been done by the book, and then something snapped me out of this haze.

I will take togetherwestand's advice and channel my anger appropriately. I feel like I just went through some type of initiation, and all I had to do is realize 'everyone in charge is messed up.' Regardless about what political party they are affiliated with, those freaks in charge are some of the most corrupt individuals in modern times.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
do that here and my neighbor would call the cop and look at me funny the next day. call all their kids in when i step out and release their dogs.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
really, the best thing to do is to ignore everything and to live your life the way you want without worrying about everything else

lets be real, these famous artists out there, they are a bunch of $%@$# and dont do anything;

they have an opportunity, since they are freaking famous and have a lot of money already, they could make a difference and motivate people to demand real changes, but they choose to not do anything ...

its hard, its sad that these people prefer to make millions of $, instead of using their opportunity to do something positive ... they dont need money anymore, so use the time and creativity to inspire others ...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
well just don't drink the water...lol

i have not tasted the water in so many years i can't remeber.

i hate the taste of flouride.

other than that....some of us people do fight out in the real world...and when we take a break from fighting we come in here and other sites to fight.

Waking the world is not an easy task ....we have to attack from all sides.

we need to get to the individual...the groups...the religious sects...the political sects...and then to the off world sects.

Man this planet needs a lot of work.

so please get mad as hell

then channel that anger into positive action.

[edit on 043131p://f50Monday by plube]

new topics

top topics

join