It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Triangle UFO over North Creek Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think it's becoming more obvious that our government has figured out antigravity propulsion .

There are many names for the development of this craft such as TR-3B , or the ' black Mantra'.
I think most of the triangular shaped U.F.O. sightings that are reported are ours.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There is no more information at youtube than in your post. I think a better title would have been "Triangle lights over North Creek Park"

I agree that it is more likely man made than an alien spacecraft.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Agree with previous post. This is a good quality video and it appears that the lights are blinking, which is a fairly good indication that it is a manmade craft. Perhaps its triangular appearance is largely due to the rest of its body not being visible at all due to darkness.

On the other hand there are many other videos where the lights do not blink and the the video shows that the body of the craft is a solid triangle. In that case, the manmade label is not so easily given. Just the same, this is a good video find and should serve as a 'baseline' against other triangle vids.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wow, checked the channel of the person who posted this...can you say typical, ignorant and paranoid youtube superstar?.....sure you can, lol.

As far as the video goes, there is nothing.....NOTHING, to even bother with here. No perspective, nothing you can use to gain sense of speed, and then there is the very obvious things that compel anyone with half a brain to cry fowl on (that you would pick up on in short order if logic, reason, common sense....and experience is used when reviewing this)

And to the OP, are you serious? Do you really think that useless video after video like this give you SERIOUS reason to believe that the government has "anti-gravity" perfected and deployed?!?!?!? LOL.

Are we talking about the same government? Because all the ones I am aware of are full of idiots who can't tie their shoes, much less manage to keep a secret of this magnitude. Seriously dwell on that for a few moments and you will see that I am right.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Sure looks like a kite with LED's on it.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Sure looks like a kite with LED's on it.
I was seriously about to post the same thing. That is exactly what it looks like.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage ;........ come- on, that's weak . LED 's would hardly be visible in the night sky. Ever try to fly a kite at night ??

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, in my opinion an experimental military vehicle is out of the question... why would the military put red lights on a top secret vessel at night?

So it could either be:

1. A hoax
2. An alien craft

most likely the former, as i dont understand why any intelligent being focused on being secretive would willingly turn his blinkers on for everyone to see (unless its some kind of exotic propulsion system, but then again, we see alot of other UFO's without any red lights.)

Just my personal opinion, based on my own logic

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There's nothing that proves this object was even in the sky. It's lights on a black background. We could recreate this video with a piece of paper and some LEDs in a dark room.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

No. But other people have.
kitelife.com...

[edit on 8/2/2010 by Phage]

[edit on 8/2/2010 by Phage]

top topics

join