It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me why you deny Jesus Christ died for your sins.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Truth has spoken and it is good.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
and deleted, I can "preach" here. This is MY thread, so get outta here with that. It's quite simple. You don't like the mentioned topic. Ignore it then. Am I throwing salt in your wounds somehow? I'm not even tryin to preach. I guess we know who all will be plugged into the beast. Conform to the economic system and be marked by satan. I warned all of you, so when the day comes and your judged by God, you can't say that you didn't know because I plain as day let you know the truth. If anyone of you think the world is great and everything is fine and dandy, your in denial.

It's not rocket science. This book the bible, 2000 years old ,says that the antichrist will establish a 1 world government and mark the people. If you refuse, you'll be killed. This plan is happening NOW. What does everyone think this bull# war is about?! Maybe yall should read about the prison cars being built here and the hidden concentration camps throughout the country. This site has PLENTY of dirt about the worlds past and present leaders. DON't be naive! The president of MY country is leading this. So it's not like I don't know what I'm talking about. I've studied history and it's not what "THEY" taught me all through school. I know how the police are here. If you have your own thoughts and stand against "THEM" your jailed. I saw planes crash into a place called THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. I saw the terrorist laws enacted within a week! I saw the BILL OF RIGHTS that my country is supposed to live by be erased! GW senior said 10 years ago, "What we need is a new world order" and all these sheep here applauded him. What do they know? The majority here only cares about money and sex. Let me tell you, americans worship materials and money. Materials?! Things that aren't even alive?! They care about this more than life. They base their whole life on it! Look at rap music. The #1 music in my country. It's beyond tainted. Full of death, idol worship and jealousy. I'm a dj and I make hiphop as well as house music. My affiliates are making big moves in this industry. I'm not lying to myself though of what it consists of. I love music but I'm not selling my soul for the ish. So look at me. I get closer to my dream and realize the truth of it. God gave me the desire of my heart and here I think this is great, but I slowly learn the truth of it. I can still make music, but i'm not gettin caught up in the evil of it. It's my only physical love on the whole planet and I'll do it until God says no more. So with this I'll leave everyone with the scripture again so you can DISCERN for yourselves.

REVELATIONS 13:15-18

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that NO MAN might BUY OR SELLl, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
HEAR IS WISDOM. LET HIM THAT HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST: FOR IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN: AND HIS NUMBER IS SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX.

WHEN YOU SEE THIS HAPPEN, THIS WILL BE THE LAST FINAL WORLDWIDE APPEAL TO ACCEPT CHRIST AND REPENT. FROM WHAT I CAN GATHER FROM SCRIPTURE, A FAIRLY HIGH NUMBER OF HUMANS WILL TAKE THIS MARK. SAY 80% OF THE WORLD. DON'T BE INCLUDED.

I'M PREPARED TO DIE. HOW ABOUT ANY OF YOU? MAN WILL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Tryth:

1. No I didn't I choose my username's according to what I think links most to me, in fact my user name should have been "Gott_Ist_tot (which means god is dead in german, a quote from Friedrich Nietzsche) which would be a lot less intimidating to christians, I agree, but something happened and the password to that username was never sent to me and I couldn't register again so I thought of this username, which I like even more, I do not use it to be rebelious or anything, and I don't care what kind of psychological arguments you use against it, I use this nickname because it links to me.

2. I am sure either you think "truth" links more to you than "antimuslim" or you don't want to disrespect muslims here. Eitherway I am not afraid to disrespect anyone, expecially christians, I am not one of those who tries to disrespect christians in anyway possible but I am also not one of those who avoid it at all costs.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Tryth:

1. No I didn't I choose my username's according to what I think links most to me, in fact my user name should have been "Gott_Ist_tot (which means god is dead in german, a quote from Friedrich Nietzsche) which would be a lot less intimidating to christians, I agree, but something happened and the password to that username was never sent to me and I couldn't register again so I thought of this username, which I like even more, I do not use it to be rebelious or anything, and I don't care what kind of psychological arguments you use against it, I use this nickname because it links to me.

2. I am sure either you think "truth" links more to you than "antimuslim" or you don't want to disrespect muslims here. Eitherway I am not afraid to disrespect anyone, expecially christians, I am not one of those who tries to disrespect christians in anyway possible but I am also not one of those who avoid it at all costs.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
who says i am a sinner?
i never sinned so i do not need him simple as that.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
rogue chris:

You clearly stated that because you were from the US and I from Portugal my opinion could never mean anything to you or teach you anything, quit the hipocrisy please.

You didn't broke down anything, you simple deny everything I say for no reason and the only thing you say is that I am full of anger and negativity, I don't think that does anything to prove me wrong.

I am the type that knows I am MY OWN God and I am the type which understands that is the only way way will get to true knowledge and understanding of this world, I am the type which understands this position is the only way I will live to the fullest.

"Your filled with negativity". Actually no I am not, just because I think different than you and I don't like your way of thinking that doesn't mean I am filled with negativity.

"You don't believe in Christ and it means nothing, but you go out of your way to show everyone how much you hate it." I am proud of hating christ and christianity, I like to show it to people and maybe light a sparkle that will make them see the truth.

"Your not teaching me anything I haven't already pondered 5 years ago." and since you pondered it 5 years ago it is universal reality, maybe we should think who here thinks he is God

"If you knew the truth of life than you would be humble and loving."

Well now that deserves a good answer.

Firstly I never said I knew the truth of life (talk about putting words in others mouths...) as you seem to imply, I am a nihilist, you know what that means? I understand I DON'T know the truth of life, I understand I will probably never know it as will not anyone, and lastly I understand that maybe there isn't a truth of life.

Humble, what can be more humble and intellectually honest than reckoning all I do reckon by classing myself as a nihilist? I doubt there can be more humbleness. But look at my religious stance, I am an agnostic, I reckon I don't know if there is a God (as a creator, not as a religious God), I reckon it is transcendental to me, I reckon I will never know it for truth. Now look at you, you are all certain, all dogma towards life, all dogma about gods, truths and morals, who isn't humble here? I ask myself...

Loving... I am quite loving to those who deserve, my girlfriend never complained, my friends never complained and I have quite a few, It doesn't imply I am not loving because I don't like christians and because I have no respect for them.

Also let's continue talking about being humble, so I understand you are humble, yet you are so sure how precisely behaves someone who knows the truth, the universal truth, loet's talk about being humble, you are stating that you know the truth, in 5000 years man has always strived to know the truth and you achieved it
great thinkers such as aristotles, nietzshce, plato, socrates, descartes, jean paul satre dedicated their whole lives to understands SMALL PARTS of the truth, most of them quite unsussesfully, yet you great thinker (you God?) you understand the truth, you understand how someone (you) who understands the truth would behave, that must be because you understand the truth as a whole, I bow to you... talk about being humble heh...

"You give unsure people bad advice" and you know it is bad advice because you know the truth, you can rate advice as bad or good because you know which advice will lead people to the truth, humble as f*ck...

"Your arrogance and anger " arrogance yes, anger no.

"show that you have no clue what your talking about." you surely know what you are talking about, making posts reapeating how angry I am, how arrogant, how not humble how negative I am and then reepeating it again, do you have anything interesting to say?

"Your confused and fearful" I am strong in my nihilism, nihilism implies spiritual strenght and full understanding of the "I" I doubt I am confused. Fearful? you are fearful, you that go and put god into anything you can't understand, that I call fear, if I was fearful I wouldn't be a nihilist, it is a condition of nihilism that you are prepared to accept things that frighten and scary the individual, it requires spiritual strenght and honesty, and there fear disapears.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
anti, I'm not gonna argue with you anymore. What kind of idiot says their proud to hate christians. What kind of idiot is proud of hating anything. Your just a dayuuum fool.

Hey I found anti's school pic from last year.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I am the kind of idiot who has read till I was 10 year old as many books as you will probably read in your whole life.

I am the kind of ideiot who reads as much philosophy as I can get my hands on, Nietzsche, Kant, Descartes, Plato, Aristotle...

Also the kind of idiot who reads sience when he isn't reading philosophy. Bodanis, Hawking, Sagan, Feynman...

I am the kind of idiot who is free in all senses and who is intelectually honest.

The kinds of Idiot I am not.

I am not the kind of idiot who can't argue and then gives cheap excuses.

I am not the kind of idiot who is christian and spends his life trying to please someone who either does not exist or then uses humans as instruments to please his ego.

I am not the kind of idiot who denies things based on biased opinions, or worse, based on nothing.

I am not the kind of idiot who rejects idologies and truths because he is too blind because of religion.

I am not the kind of idiot who is afraid to die because he thinks he will have to face the judgement seat and therefore restricts his freedom and his will.

I am definetly not the kind of idiot who isn't strong enough to try to search purpose for life and explanation for reality through his own thought and hides his own weakness behind an unexisting God.

Why am I proud of hating christians?
Because It proves not only my intelligence but also my strenght in facing life.

Why should anyone be proud of hating?
Because it is nature.
Because it is will.
Because why not?
Because it shows character.
Because it shows strenght.

The only reason that anyone should be ashamed of hating is because it shows lack of despise, an even more valuable feeling.

arc

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I agree you are not an idiot but your hate seems a little overboard. If you truly seek enlightenment you will learn to see past your hatred and understand why others hold such beliefs and prejudices. Then you may still disagree with them and defend yourself from attack but you will be doing it from a stronger postion. Hate is destructive and weakens the self

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Why am I proud of hating christians?
Because It proves not only my intelligence but also my strenght in facing life.

Why should anyone be proud of hating?
Because it is nature.
Because it is will.
Because why not?
Because it shows character.
Because it shows strenght.

The only reason that anyone should be ashamed of hating is because it shows lack of despise, an even more valuable feeling.

You are full of hate and look at it being positive.
Hate is motivated by FEAR. GET IT STRAIGHT.

Even one of your fellow non believers called you on you on it. What more is there to say?

You can't even fathom why I believe what I do, but based on your own expressions, your waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay further from being enlightend than me. See I don't have the chip on my shoulder like you. Hate on playa playa.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Arc:
I do understand others beliefs, I do understand why they believe in something, but that doesn't stop me from hating them. I don't understand how not hating is a stronger position than hating (and I am not saying hating is a stronger position than not-hating
)

Also why do you say hate weakens the self? In my opinion hate strenghtens the self, it is most of all a way of expressing pride.

rogue_chris:
"Hate is motivated by fear" Ok, I guess you probably saw that on a psychology book or something... right?

Oh sure, you are wayyyyyyyyyyyy further, because you know alot of gramma sayings like "hate is motivated by fear". Look at you, you are a christian man, I could be homeless and have no mental activity apart from finding the best place to sleep at night and yet I'd be closer to enlightment than you.

I doubt. You blindly accept.
I think for myself. You follow.
I am free. You are chained to a non-existent God.
I look for explanations. You hide behind God.

Sure you are a lot closer to enlightment than me...
Enlightment is the Ubermensh. For man must be overcome!

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"" a god thats non existence ""

You have no clue how many people witnessed miracles of this god including me. you only saythis
to have an excuse to reject him.

"" Your chained and follow while im free ""

Your not free, your chained by confusion, want, and knwoledge of the truth whileyou go around
bashing other peple because they follow their god faithfully to furtheryor agenda of proving him wrong.

He will show himself son enough and you can, talk, deny, laugh, be mad, hate all you want but in these coming days
antichrist you will know he is the lord and you will have a choice of to deny or accept him.

Go tell 70,000 men and women who were at fatima who saw the sun spin, go tell the thousands that were cured from sickness
thaat day that god is nothing.

your ignorance is amazing, and by your fruits we know you and so does the reader, you hate without cause because (you) are dead
set on disproving what you cannot do by childesh remarks of hate and attakcs.

you have (no) clue why i believe nor anybody else that believes.

And i did not grow up being fed god all my life, whhat led me to this was mirales you will ot and have not witnessed, no man revealed
to me jesus is god, no bible did, literal miracles you have not seen.

aand real miracles millions of saints have seen, you have denied on account of hate and a lifestyle that offends him so you
make rash judgements and excuses to deny us to further in your lifestyle.

(pride) i the greatest sin of satan.

peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have a question to the religious types (as far as whatever branches of Christianity goes):
do you actually study the scriptures (Not whatever version of the Bible, mind you, but the actual *scriptures*!) & read the words of the scholars who perform the translations or do you simply take the words of "traditional teachings" to form your beliefs?

History has already proven that the scriptures & the traditions are *not* the same...

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I follow? I blindly accept?! RIIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHT. Don't act LIKE YOU KNOW ME. I wasn't brought up nor pushed into christianity. I searched and found and accepted Christ due to things that you would prolly slit your wrists over young buck. Your so enlightened that your salty at us believers. If you were homeless sleepin on a bench you would be more hateful than you are now. TAKE THAT TO THE BANK! We have something that you don't and you hate us for it. Didn't have nothing to say about your fellow calling you out huh? That's what I thought hater. Hate your way to your local record shop and cop the COPYWRITE "Fire it up" 12'. I did the scratches on the song. Albums been out for a few months. ROGUE CHRIS WORLDWIDE. THANKYA JESUS!

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
I have a question to the religious types (as far as whatever branches of Christianity goes):
do you actually study the scriptures (Not whatever version of the Bible, mind you, but the actual *scriptures*!) & read the words of the scholars who perform the translations or do you simply take the words of "traditional teachings" to form your beliefs?

History has already proven that the scriptures & the traditions are *not* the same...

Scriptures are the word. Traditions are man. So clearly they are not the same. I study scripture not tradition. It just makes sense to me.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
anyone for that matter can interpret the scriptures.
Look at all the Schismatic branches of Christianity........

But in tradition of the Holy fathers passed down from the words of the Apostles(eastern orthodox)i accept and read what they had to say concerning the schism and the faith of the people toward the future ............

In reality today, there is not many that are true christians because people have become ignorant of the truth and only beleive themselves to be the ""I""........

I beleive that much can be learned from the ""Desert fathers"" of early Christianity because they lived according to the word of God and what Jesus Christ had taught and passed down to the Apostles.........
St Ephreim 3rd century.........
St Hippolitus 3rd 4th century.......
St Anthony of Egypt.......

Many of these early Christians lived in the desert and only lived according to the Apostles teachings and therefore did not live according to ""Laws"" passed through the church as we know it today..........

Eastern orthodoxy (Mount Athos) still have these traditions today and live by them.........

I don't condemn any religion because it is not for me to judge,but i do beleive that only a few still hold on to the teachings of the Apostles ............

I think many people can learn alot by reading the ""Philokalia"" teachings and sayings of the Desert Fathers............i had my say.......

Nihilism.................
why contemporary ideas, values, and attitudes�the �spirit of the age��are shifting so rapidly in the direction of moral anarchy, as the philosophy of Nihilism enters more deeply into the fiber of society. Nietszche was right when he predicted that the 20th century would usher in �the triumph of Nihilism.�

�Atheism, true �existential� atheism burning with hatred of a seemingly unjust or unmerciful God, is a spiritual state; it is a real attempt to grapple with the true God.� Nietzsche, in calling himself Antichrist, proved thereby his intense hunger for Christ.�

�excerpt from NIHILISM
Taken from.....

www.sainthermanpress.com...

[Edited on 18-3-2003 by helen]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Nihilism.................
why contemporary ideas, values, and attitudes�the �spirit of the age��are shifting so rapidly in the direction of moral anarchy, as the philosophy of Nihilism enters more deeply into the fiber of society. Nietszche was right when he predicted that the 20th century would usher in �the triumph of Nihilism.�

�Atheism, true �existential� atheism burning with hatred of a seemingly unjust or unmerciful God, is a spiritual state; it is a real attempt to grapple with the true God.� Nietzsche, in calling himself Antichrist, proved thereby his intense hunger for Christ.�

Actually Nietzsche wasn't right, althou some of traditional morals and values are slowly disapearing they haven't faded completely, and even if they had already fully disapeared, there would be a lot much remaining, there is much bewond Good and Evil as there is much beyond traditional morals that cam be considered as values and morals as well as ethics.

I must also disagree with the second sentence. Atheism is not the search for the true God, simple atheism is about not believing in God, Nietzsche's atheism is about rejecting God, rejecting anything beyond the self, nihilism, total nihilism, it is about being your own master and God. And that is only acceptable if we deny or doubt the existence of an universal truth, and therefore God.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's interesting to see how these topics start out good and then turn into a complete mess.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth
"" Allah means god ""

i know that, but do not care, allah preaches contrary to my lord. i did not dream of (allah) in a blooded hallway, i did not witness
miracles of (allah), allah has produced nothing but false teachings, mixing truth with lies.

Translation:

I know that Allah means God but I don't care. God preaches contrary to my lord. I did not dream of God in a blooded hallway, I did not witness miracles of God, God has produced nothing but false teachings, mixing truth with lies.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MSimpsonBQ
It's interesting to see how these topics start out good and then turn into a complete mess.

LOL! Kind of like a good deep pan meat-lover's pizza. It starts out fine as can be, but by the time you reach for the toilet handle to flush it away, its nothing more than defication. That's why I call this particular forum the sewer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join