Tell me why you deny Jesus Christ died for your sins.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

because, god commanded false prophets and idols to be put to death, because he is a liar and trouble maker.

Whats your point? god never told anone to kill without his judgement. we are not to kill on our personal opinion and hatred.

But heres the difference, alo if you would read scripture in the ot it says thou shall not kill, kill noone who (you) think is evil or do
not be the judger.

Also what we have today is the sacament of (penance) and forgiveness, the sacrament of the new sacrafice, confession ect..

Where as god in the old law would dispose of evil at onceby stricking men down and ordering liars to death baised on his tue judgement, where as today god allows
evil chances and chances to embrace true repentance and forgiveness while giving them every chance possible to repent and recieve the new sacrafice of christ.

what your forgettin here because of pride, is tha god created this world, all of us, he could dispose of our evilness at once whenever he wanted to and
i dont (blame) him, but he alows this world to continue in its evil fr te sake of the of the elect and evil ones who will repent.

God judgements are true, if he ordered evil to parish than thats perfectly fine considering his judgement, god would of back then ordered hitler to death, is that wrong?

of course not. you neither know god nor what he teaches.

God bless.

peace.

Truth, my bible teaches me to kill unbelievers, and I will do so. I kill them.

How dare you question God's word?

The unbelievers shall be put to death, even if it's my own son, I will kill him.

You're a traitor.

arc

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
are you for real?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by arc
are you for real?

Am I "for real?" What kind of g-hetto language is that?

If you're asking if I really mean what I mean the answer is YES.

I am following my Lord's word.

Jesus loves you.

arc

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
well thats ok then

even though I'm not a christian

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth
"" Allah means god ""

i know that, but do not care, allah preaches contrary to my lord. i did not dream of (allah) in a blooded hallway, i did not witness
miracles of (allah), allah has produced nothing but false teachings, mixing truth with lies.

Amen! Jesus loves you.

arc

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
do you intend to post anything other than mindless drivel that cheapens the christian faith, or do you actually have something intelligent to say?

If not could I recommend that you leave and find a more suitable forum and stop filling up adult threads with your bleatings.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by arc
do you intend to post anything other than mindless drivel that cheapens the christian faith, or do you actually have something intelligent to say?

If not could I recommend that you leave and find a more suitable forum and stop filling up adult threads with your bleatings.

Just because you do not agree with God (Jesus), I should not post anything? Everyone posts their beliefs and views.

You will burn in hell forever.

Peace

Jesus loves you.

arc

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
well if going to hell means I avoid an eternity of listening to you then take me there now!

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
ToothFairy,

When was the last time you visited a dentist?...because you seem to be in need of a major root canal.

Truth, my bible teaches me to kill unbelievers, and I will do so. I kill them.

I can't believe what I read. Obviously the dumming down of our society continues.

deleted

arc

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
deleted I'm not sure this one is a member of society. Any cults missing a follower? Cos I think one got left behind....

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hey arc, you just slung an unfair comment at someone (guess it was directed to TF?)

No one should cast stones at me, I do a common thing

As for Allah, I don't see how the Jewish god, the Christian god, or the Muslim god can be any different, they all say the EXACT SAME THING.

In the case of Judaism and Christianity, half their books are the SAME BOOKS.

In the case of the 3, all of them say the same thing except this important difference.

First a similarity, all use allegory, and history to forward their message, the difference is thus.

Their histories are different, muslim history is through out the koran, jewish is through out the hebrew bible, and roman history is through out the bible. History//culture I should say, it's a mix.

And this is why these three books, all preaching the EXACT SAME THING, appeal to different peoples, because people associate with their heritage, and these three books are bound to that heritage.

The Koran is bound to the heritage of the Islamic peoples, arabic peoples rather.

The Bible is bound to the Roman peoples (Europe).

And the Hebrew Bible is bound to the Jewish peoples.

This is why none of them get along.

It's like telling a French man to start speaking German only. They'd rather die first (though I guess when the germans are the ones telling them to do it they snap to it post haste?
) *cheap shot* heh...anyways.

It's like trying to get Japanese or brittish to never EVER again have "tea time". It's just not going to happen. That's a part of heritage, culture, tradition, because these three books were written about the exact same thing, only with different cultures and tradtions, is why we will never have peace between them. We may stop the killing, but there will always be debate and argument.

Hence why Masonry says simply "No permitance to speak of religion in lodge"

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by Hammerite]

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   

[Edited on 3-15-2003 by deleted]

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hammerite,

You're right...I could have used better judgement in my abovementioned post. I primarily pointed out to a member the trivial nature of preaching "at" other members in this forum.

Sorry for any misconception...

deleted

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Toltec,

You made a lot of sense to this topic...my hat is off to you.

deleted

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Question:

Answer:
First the idea of the original sin transferred to humans is ridiculous. Now, because God is Omnipotent (All-Powerful), If Jesus Christ was his Son, he did not have to go through pain and torture to clean humanity's sins. This is not Omnipotence if it was necessary. If it was unnecessary, then God is not loving. This is simple logic. We have 2 solutions, the bible is lying by saying God is omnipotent, or it is lying by saying God is loving. If either one is true, then how is the bible reliable if it contradicts simple logic? After all, God supposedly created common sense, reason, and logic. Think about "Omnipotence".

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by CHAVEZ]

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by CHAVEZ]

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHAVEZ
Question:

Answer:
First the idea of the original sin is ridiculous.
Now, because God is Omnipotent (All-Powerful), If Jesus Christ was his Son, he did not have to go through pain and torture to clean humanity's sins. This is not Omnipotence if it was necessary. If it was unnecessary, then God is not loving. This is simple logic. We have 2 solutions, the bible is lying by saying God is omnipotent, or it is lying by saying God is loving. If either one is true, then how is the bible reliable if it contradicts simple logic? God supposedly created common sense, reason, and logic. Think about "Omnipotence". [/quote/]

One problem, the Bible is the word of God therefore it cannot have any major flaw like you at stating. He died for our sins to show how fare God would go to save humanity even if it meant that Jesus was to be crucified.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
>>>"One problem, the Bible is the word of God therefore it cannot have any major flaw like you at stating. He died for our sins to show how fare God would go to save humanity even if it meant that Jesus was to be crucified."

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Timothy 4:3-5

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

poor anti, I never said you were inferior because you were from Portugal. In fact I never even said your inferior, so don't go putting words in MY post. I was merely letting you know that Portugal can't hang with the US when it comes to education, schooling, science etc... I already broke down your rebuttle. Your the type that thinks of yourself as a god. Your filled with negativity. You don't believe in Christ and it means nothing, but you go out of your way to show everyone how much you hate it. Look at your username. If it's no consequence to you than why would you even care in the first place to respond. Your not teaching me anything I haven't already pondered 5 years ago. It's crystal clear that you have angry bones. Your all knowing, but your lashing out. That's NEGATIVE, so what do you really know. If you knew the truth of life than you would be humble and loving. So in your humbledness and loving you attack us believers and call us subhumans. That's a pretty harsh word all knowing one. You give unsure people bad advice Your arrogance and anger show that you have no clue what your talking about. Your confused and fearful, that's why your lashing out at me. Keep denying the truth and let that christian hate multiply. As long as you deny, that anger isn't going anywhere. So continue to preach your hate all knowing one.

everyone else, I'm no preacher. Matter of fact I used to be an athiest. I kept searching for the truth and I found it. I didn't make this post to get everyone upset and ANGRY. I wonder why so many are angry? Sheesh. I'm the one that's getting judged and attacked. It's all good though, I understand thoroughly. PEACE.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
antichrist thats nonsense.

1. you come on with this name just to start trouble.

2. I do not do the same, if i did i would come o here with the name (antimuslim) which i dont, showing that
i have respect atleast for not wanting t cause trouble.

"" im a traitor ""

no im not, god does not teach to kil people, one of his commands were thou shall not kill. Love thy (enemies.

If you knew anything and why god ordered those false prophets dead you would understand, but you do no understand gods teachings.

In the OT he ordered sin to be punished, evil to be destroyed, tday we have become so evil that god has left mandkind to iself, and gives evil every chance possible
to repent.

but there wil come a time when evil is completely destroyed.

Again nowhere in scripture does it preach forcable conversion which means convert or die, god just commands
punishment for evil.

You do not know his word, and ill say no more on this.

Everything you guys cant understand you blaspheme and hate, while ingaging in more and more prideful thoughts.

God loves every soul, he hates evil as do (i) as you shoul as well.

he punishes evil.

If you were god and men rejected your love and wereplain evil you wuld strike them down as well, yet you woulld have ignorant little creatures blaming you for doing this who
know (nothing) about you.

You know (nothing)about god, other than a few words in a book which procaims the story of man and only an inkling of what he knows which
you judge off of.

God bless, and peace.

)

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What you are saying Chavez is that God is not omnipotent because he decided (according to the bible) to deal with mankind in the manner he did.

The problem with that conclusion is that you are assuming it was not the best way. Truth is the story
is thousands of years old and to date still very popular. So do not understand your conclusion that by doing what God did, was not an effective way to get his message across. In reality people suffer and in those day's the idea that a person would in his or her lifetime not be tortured was and is unrealistic (especially if they made waves).

If what you are saying is that Jesus should have issued from his body Thunderbolts and dropped a couple of mountains on Rome. I am certain that such behavior would have made a vast difference in respect to the society we are today. Though I doubt such actions would have had a positive effect.

Perhaps what you are implying is that if God were really omnipotent then he would be on earth 24/7, directing all our lives and telling us how to act?

That is not life Chavez what we have at present is.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join