It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEXTER Season Five Trailer (Comic Con)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but I absolutely can't wait for season five of DEXTER coming in September. Below is the season trailer recently previewed at Comic Com. Video courtesy of SHOWTIME

From the looks of the trailer, the clock could be ticking for Dexter Morgan. It's seems Arthur's family has given a description "Kyle Butler", and the police have knowledge of Dexter visiting Arthur's place. Also, Quinn is becoming more and more suspicious of Dexter, and is beginning to draw closer to his Dexter's tail.

[edit]: Forgot to add video

[edit on 1-8-2010 by NeutronAvenger]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow I am so eager to watch this season. It was a shame about Rita. Ill always remember her in the Lara Croft costume. lol Anyway its been so long and I am excited.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is supposed to be the last season, right? I hope it is. I enjoy Dexter and the fourth season was SPECTACULAR, but there's not much room for the show to grow. Either Dexter becomes more unhinged, which could possibly alienate the audience, or he deals with his urges, which would be boring. We've all ready seen Dexter have to deal with people knowing his secret, law enforcement being on his trail, trying to have a normal domestic life, trying to be a father and having someone who understands him (kind of). There's not many more places to go.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I also have something else to say. I rooted for Dexter early on. Especially seasons 1 & 2. I keep telling myself secretly in the back of my head now that "I hope he gets caught!" Has anyone else thought he has spiraled beyond control and deserves what he gets?

top topics

join