It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast and The Antichrist Have Been Revealed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Perhaps we should discuss the Beast Network. Can you think of any particular groups that require a loyalty oath from members with a hierarchy that seems endless?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
reply to post by Alethea

So you got your batteries all charged up at church yesterday and now want to inflict your mythological nonsense upon the rest of us.

Please provide corroborative evidence the jesus (the one that appears in the new testament) was a real historical figure and all the accounts of this character are true. We then may proceed to discuss his nemesis and you may also provide evidence for his reality.

... Nobody forced you to click on this thread.. go somewhere else then? Very easy!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Not sure why people would dis this persons thread so much...
we dont need a name of whom the anti-christ might be.

the prince of darkness
the Da-jaal
the Djin

and so many other names that they might take.

they will just announce themself to the world .

once the sheep have been herded...

they it he/she will just say....."i am GOD"

"i have brought you peace"

then all the sheep who believe those words will be truly under the spell of the anti christ.

I am competely non Religious.

but i need to understand the battles that are aproaching.

I am not a freemason....but i fight to expose the truth.

I am not a politician but i learn of politics to understand the global shifts
try not to slam somones beliefs...but try to learn from the information.

All knowledge applies, so seek the knowledge.
then understanding will follow.

the OP made a valid point through process of Elimination.

by saying who are not the beasts.

and also by explaining somewhat how the term ANTI could be taken,

also it could be the opposite of the christ.

we live in troubled times.....but as we sit here with access to computers and the internet...there is a whole world of people being killed for no reason.

if you think about it maybe 10% of us have access to this...

so hope you feel privledged.

I myself am new on here but i know i will be leaving soon to go and wake up people in other countries yet again.

so if you learn as people to get along rather than attack...it will help.

the groups that move to separate people do this by turning us against one another.

and the more we do that the more they succeed.

[edit on 033131p://f55Monday by plube]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
It is disappointing to read a thread titled "The Beast and Antichrist Have Been Revealed" only to read the post and discover that nothing is revealed except a vague riddle in which the reader is told that it should all be clear.

Oh dear oh dear.

I'm certain the OP is refering to the Roman-Catholic Pope (Vicar)
and the trinity of 'marks' this beast bestows on its voluntary followers:

namely the sacraments of Baptism, and annually receiving the Ash cross on the forehead, and finally consuming the Host at 'communion'

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Totally off topic for a second.......

Just wanted to say high neighbor. Its a small world after all. I live in Pleasant Hill G'town county. Waccamaw is a beautiful river!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

The Djin Some people have something called “religious faith” and therefore would like to discuss the teachings of the Christian faith, without some kind of atheist changing the subject to “whether there is a faith”.

Then do it at church and preach to the converted who are into this nonsenses about beasts and mangods, where the hell is the conspiracy in imaginary men and monsters ?

It strikes me that every time some christian comes up with this type of childish mark of the beast type thread they probably failed at pastor school.

If this is the type of standard for a conspiracy thread then we just as well have a forum for conspiracies within DC Comics, it's exactly the same.

Get a grip man, the OP needs to show he's not discussing a delusion before having a huge debate on the characters within the delusion.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

then all the sheep who believe those words will be truly under the spell of the anti christ.

Coming from a group whose alleged leader was known as a Shepperd and the followers his flock, hm seem to have painted yourself into a corner there.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but according to my understanding the Catholic church has proclaimed that the Pope is the representative of God on earth.

No offence but correct me if I am wrong.

www.orthodoxchristianity.net...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mattias

Nobody forced you to click on this thread.. go somewhere else then? Very easy!

I was expecting to find a conspiracy in the thread, instead I found delusional proselytizing.

Seems like there no difference than discussing a conspiracy in Smurfland so just as well join the fun.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Jesus Christ was the Antichrist in his time....

that’s why the majority of the world at the time had him crucified because he threatened the downfall of the Roman Empire through the spiritual revolt of the people.

Now the Antichrist has been labelled "bad" by the same Roman Empire because they know that one day soon a man will come into the world that will threaten the Empire of the ruling elite.

Yes the world has been conditioned to fear this so called "Antichrist" but this man comes with love in his heart and wants to free the people from the oppressors. That is why the powers that be have painted this man to be evil so that the world will misjudge his intentions and have him crucified once more.

The Antichrist is the Avatar, the super man, the neo, the 5th Buddha, the return of the Christ consciousness, the saviour of mankind and humanity.

But the powers that be fear him and paint him to be evil....in a sense he is for he will bring destruction of the machine or system of the beast by showing the people what they have not seen.

This time it will not be a war fought on the battle fields but in the spirits of each human being.

WW3 will be a spiritual battle and thus we will be witness to Gog and Magog....good and evil.... no more middle ground, middle class*, sitting on the fence....sides will be drawn and judgement passed.

Peace and blessings to you.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Perhaps we should discuss the Beast Network. Can you think of any particular groups that require a loyalty oath from members with a hierarchy that seems endless?

Christianity fit the bill ?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

The Pope is for God...Good...not evil.

So...according to you, the Hitler Youth was a Godly and good organisation was it?

The current Pope certainly thought so evidenced by his membership during his youth.

He also covered up the murder of Pope John Paul 1st too.

Before you spout you pious rubbish, perhaps you should read a few books and historical accounts, other than the bible, you might actually learn some truth regarding who you hold to be godly and good.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

I think actions speak much louder than superstitious so-called prophesy and finger pointing/name calling.

If a man or woman does claim to be a supernatural entity, and tptb claim he or she is evil incarnate, i will judge on the basis of actions and deeds, rather than what others tell me to think, whether that thought control comes from tptb, religious sects, or anecdotal writings cherry picked from historical stories.

We can judge for ourselves folks...that's what grown up, developed people do!

If you seriously need a bloke in a dress to tell you how to think and act, especially when that bloke and his 'club' are regularly caught performing distinctly ungodly (some would argue evil) deeds on innocent children, you are in dire need of confidence boost and reality check!

[edit on 2/8/2010 by spikey]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

I think actions speak much louder than superstitious so-called prophesy and finger pointing/name calling.

If a man or woman does claim to be a supernatural entity, and tptb claim he or she is evil incarnate, i will judge on the basis of actions and deeds, rather than what others tell me to think, whether that thought control comes from tptb, religious sects, or anecdotal writings cherry picked from historical stories.

We can judge for ourselves folks...that's what grown up, developed people do!

If you seriously need a bloke in a dress to tell you how to think and act, especially when that bloke and his 'club' are regularly caught performing distinctly ungodly (some would argue evil) deeds on innocent children, you are in dire need of confidence boost and reality check!

[edit on 2/8/2010 by spikey]

I am glad you are able to think for yourself and are not led by others influences.

The truth of the matter is that you are but one drop in the ocean of people. The majority of people are not able to think for themselves and are swayed by public opinion. Thus the outcome for humanity will always correlate to the majority's vote and unfortunately you are in the minority of people that think for themselves.

One of the "Antichrists" roles will be to galvanise the masses and get the majority to start thinking like the minority.

Also i think Christ was a loner, he was never affiliated with any church or sect or religion...he was a completely loving free-thinker.

The churches have profited from the name of Christ and have become a super power in the world we, today, live in.

I always keep this in mind and never project my anger of injustice at the man who was the Christ, for very few people understood him then and even fewer now...what I project my anger, contempt and frustrations at now are the establishments of power that aim to oppress humanity and turn us into compliant slaves in a system that continually feeds them luxuries that caress and subdue their egos.

We are not a free people...not in the slightest...humanity will only be free when we are self reliant and no longer rely on any govt, establishment or cooperation as a means of survival.

There is enough fruitful land in the world to give every man woman and child abundance to self sustain.

Until the "Antichrist" comes to do away with the system of old which is already beginning to show signs of stress, there will be no freedom.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Let's hope it is torn down and bared for all to see it's inner workings...before the majority of humanity is.

'They' won't let go without a fight.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Your post didn't tell me anything I havn't already heard! Reveal, reveal, reveal as your title implies!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Did you know that blasphemy is an unforgivable sin? I guess you don’t believe in a sin though.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Jesus would say you are an ANTI-CHRIST he would call you a FOOL. Because you and so many like yourself didn't listen to the teachings of Jesus, or follow the scriptures. You have had the scriptures locked to you so you can't understand. Jesus warned people in scripture, HIS SHEEP HEAR HIS VOICE. You followed the teachings of man YOU HEAR THEIR VOICE.

ALL PROPHECY WAS FULFILLED

Jesus said he came not to destory this world but to save those that are lost.

Satan aka Lucifer was chained and bound in the lake of fire. Mankind doesn't need Lucifer in this world because mans heart will always be evil. Didn't you learn anything from the story of the flood?

A NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH WAS CREATED IN A SPIRITUAL SENSE it was not something visual to see. NO ONE could enter into heaven until SALVATION WAS GIVEN.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
yes... you are right

the beast: human

the antichrist: stupidity

hence we are attacked by human stupidity

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
reply to post by mattias

I was expecting to find a conspiracy in the thread, instead I found delusional proselytizing.

Seems like there no difference than discussing a conspiracy in Smurfland so just as well join the fun. ------------

Lucky for you Djin that God gave you the ability of free choice and freedom of thought. I am happy that you seem able to form your own opinions on this subject but in the end your opinions DON'T MEAN SQUAT.
Praying for you (and yes I do care enough about your fate to take time out to do that for you........ Your welcome)

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Quadrivium]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join