It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast and The Antichrist Have Been Revealed!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well there certainly is no shortage of likely candidates in the world
today but i think most that have any level of discernment
would agree with Disreali in that the final
anti-christ is yet to arrive on the scene.

Most definately alive right now, waiting for his time when the world
as a race is weak and desperate. I believe the anti-christ will turn out
to be islams Mahdi. If you do not accept islam off with your head!

The mark of the beast will be "allah is god", as worn by jihadists on their
arms and forehead. In the book of revelation all the fighting is against
muslim cities and nations.

I beleive the quran to be almost an exact opposite to the bible
written 600 years AD when satan was getting desperate.
There are so many giveaways in the quran that satan was the
true messenger of this book. Throughout the quran allah
constantly boasts reinforcing his knoweledge, powers and abilities
compensating for his insecurities.

Of the many boasting names of allah in th quran the one that
stands out the most is The Great Deceiver.
Therefore with this in mind Allah is Satan
Mohammed is the false prophet
Mahdi is the anti-christ.

So who will emerge as islams Mahdi?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Alast we can all agree on one thing ...The Beast and The Antichrist Have NOT Been Revealed. this thread is garbage....

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Faith was never about religion the dogma of the ignorance.
it is the battlement of God, The war was never about good or evil, the war is about evolutuin.

You could be the "choosen" and not even realize it.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by mr20121221]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I agree that the title is totally misleading. Who do you say is the "beast" and/or "antichrist" ...is it you?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hey, I'm a witch and I've participated in countless rituals your kind call dark and I still don't have a mark. Am I doing something wrong? ROFcacklingMAO

Why is it that I had a dream that said I was sealed for the tribe of Manasseh? How can that be?

I think you better be worried about rfid chips and social security numbers. lol

If you don't, the mark might end up on someone so all knowing and sanctimonious. After all, you speak like you have divine authority. Maybe the antichrist is YOU and the beast puts his head in the sand.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
reply to post by Alethea

So you got your batteries all charged up at church yesterday and now want to inflict your mythological nonsense upon the rest of us.

Please provide corroborative evidence the jesus (the one that appears in the new testament) was a real historical figure and all the accounts of this character are true. We then may proceed to discuss his nemesis and you may also provide evidence for his reality.

Hey there friend what is the differance between the written testament and a written history book ? Nothing right just words on paper yeah ? Now useing that logic can you even prove Neopolian existed ? Didn't think so .

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
All of this started long ago with Martin Luther.
From his book "A Prelude by Martin Luther on the Babylonian Captivity of the Church":

"Nevertheless, since few know this glory of baptism and the blessedness of Christian liberty, and cannot know them because of the tyranny of the pope, I for one will walk away from it all and redeem my conscience by bringing this charge against the pope and all his papists: Unless they will abolish their laws and traditions, and restore to Christ's churches their liberty and have it taught among them, they are guilty of all the souls that perish under this miserable captivity, and the papacy is truly the kingdom of Babylon, yes, the kingdom of the real Antichrist! For who is " the man of sin" and "the son of perdition" but he that with his doctrines and his laws increases sins and the perdition of souls in the Church, while he sits in the Church as if he were God? All this the papal tyranny has fulfilled, and more than fulfilled, these many centuries. It has extinguished faith, obscured the sacraments and oppressed the Gospel."

Martin Luther and other Reformists of the time believed the Papacy was the revived Roman Empire as prophesied in the book of Daniel and Revelations. The beast rising from the Sea (of Rome).

Whether the Pope is THE end times Antichrist, I can't say, but Popes throughout the history of the church could certainly qualify as Anti-Christian.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

Here's another possibility. Instead of using the "instead of" meaning for anti, go with the "against" in the actual physical meaning, such as, the shovel leans against the wall. Imagine then two cards leaning against each other, as when a house of cards is being built. Neither card can stand alone. Either they stand together, or they both fall.

If there were no Christ, there would be no Christianity.
If there were no Christianity, there would be no Christ (at least that any would ever hear of)

I propose then that Christianity is the anti-Christ.

Read Isaiah 22:20-25. See what you may conclude.

I don't subscribe to any such dogma, but that is about the best anti-christ interpretation I've heard yet.

edit: to add

[edit on 2-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
reply to post by Alethea

Please provide corroborative evidence the jesus (the one that appears in the new testament) was a real historical figure and all the accounts of this character are true. We then may proceed to discuss his nemesis and you may also provide evidence for his reality.

Why on earth would there need to be 'corroborative evidence'? Do we need to provide evidence for the existence of Caesar? of Alexander the great? No, of course not. We only need to provide it when narrow-minded thinkers feel threatened by the existence of Christ

I'm so sorry, but that sad excuse of those who are against Christ that he never existed is so old as to be boring. He existed. Get over it already.

Now, if you choose not to believe he is the son of God... all the more power to ya. But don't say he didn't exist. That just shows ignorance on your part.

And no, I honestly don't feel like taking all the time to post all the historical people who have spoken about Jesus. I see no point. You'll probably just ask me to prove that Herodotus existed next.

Although I do agree that I was rather disappointed that no one was named in this article. Don't ops get in trouble for that? or did I miss something. I did skim it mostly, so if someone is mentioned I'm sorry.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" Matthew 16:18

Are you insinuating that "rock" refers to a person rather than the principles Jesus taught? If so, does that mean you think certain religious leaders are all genealogically related to Peter and therefore "chosen" to rule mankind?

thegoodearth
Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God.

Why would a "god of the living" be glorified by a brutal gory death? This sounds more like the god of the death cult who would enjoy such a thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Here's another possibility. Instead of using the "instead of" meaning for anti, go with the "against" in the actual physical meaning, such as, the shovel leans against the wall. Imagine then two cards leaning against each other, as when a house of cards is being built. Neither card can stand alone. Either they stand together, or they both fall.

If there were no Christ, there would be no Christianity.
If there were no Christianity, there would be no Christ (at least that any would ever hear of)

I propose then that Christianity is the anti-Christ.

Read Isaiah 22:20-25. See what you may conclude.

If we take the above and add:

Originally posted by oliveoil

Remember the 999 remaining symbolically represent the entire human race, Christ excluded.

One third of them will call on Christ’s Name, and Christ will say, “It is My people”. But two thirds shall be cut off and die.

Two thirds of 999 is 666.

We get 2/3 of humanity shalt be cut off and killed. Now let's source the following:

www.adherents.com...

Add in 2 other major religions (by percentage): Islam and Hinduism... For a grand total of 66% - also known as: 2/3.

Classic!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by thegoodearth

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" Matthew 16:18

Are you insinuating that "rock" refers to a person rather than the principles Jesus taught? If so, does that mean you think certain religious leaders are all genealogically related to Peter and therefore "chosen" to rule mankind?

thegoodearth
Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God.

Why would a "god of the living" be glorified by a brutal gory death? This sounds more like the god of the death cult who would enjoy such a thing.

I am not insinuating anything. Jesus named Peter as the head of his earthly church.

As for your second question.... I am confused. Are you referring to Jesus' death on the Cross?

Nowhere does anyone refer to Peter as "a living god".

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Most Christian sects come up with ways of proving that all the other ones are someway antichrist.

1JN 2:18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

It already started even before the New Testament was written. So a church could kick some one out, or pressure them to leave, then call them anti-christ.

Yes! You are exactly right with this quote and it's intention. It just goes to show you that whoever wrote this tried to cover their bases with confusion of pointing fingers at the ones who will not go along with twisted church doctrines. It's the old Bush "Those who are not with us are against us."

Even in the present time, many who leave the church are ostracized by other members of the sect because of church policy and teachings of "put them away" if they don't agree to our dogma.

What's interesting is that this appears to be a scripture which is in opposition to realistic truth.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Paul writing to Timothy, in reference to who to consult in matters of faith and the Church:

"But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth." 1 Timothy 3:15

Apostolic Authority

"And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Matthew 28: 18-19

"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you." John 16: 13-15

"He who listens to you listens to me; he who rejects you rejects me; but he who rejects me rejects him who sent me." Luke: 10:16

"Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." John 20:21

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28: 19-20

And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers... 1 Cor 12:28

[edit on 2-8-2010 by thegoodearth]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

John is referring to, interestingly, those disciples who he wrote about in:
John 6:66

"From that time, many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him."

In reference to Jesus Christ's telling his apostles and disciples about the coming institution of the Holy Eucharist. "This is a hard teaching..." they said.

Those are the disciples he is talking about in the passage you are twisting around.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The antichrist has been revealed? Darn it, I knew I shouldn't have set up a facebook account and posted my pic on there. I thought I had the privacy settings set up correctly.

Whew! I see no where in this thread after reading it more carefully that anything has been revealed.

ATS is like my mother, scare me with words and then alter the date and time later on. She used to tell me the antichrist was born the same year as me. Then later on, she said that wasn't true.

I go to church too but the experience seems more like a torture session. I think the locals here are almost dead the way they tolerate the heat.

I'm disappointed in the title of the thread here. Reveal to me means naming names or making things clear. In that respect, I think the title is misleading.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by orionthehunter]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If you want a hint on who the 'imitator' will be, look into the currently bound Nephilim. The time for their revealing will come soon enough when the world is experiencing great tribulations. These entities will very likely appear as 'alien' saviours and claim to be creators of the human race. The 'Annunaki' conditioning ties into this. Many will 'fall' for it with the help of Project Bluebeam technologies.

The 'mark' will be introduced among the chaos of war and starvation and many in desperation will likely accept it in the interest of self preservation 'to buy and sell'. The faithful will hold firm for the mark is your true enslavement to the Luciferian force. I can only advise against it, as your soul is worth more than this life.

This may read like science fiction, but understand change is coming. Love and faith is the your solution in strength. Peace.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth
I believe I am the one who twisted the verse. Imagine the embarasment when the writer himself found himself on the outside.

3JN 1:9 I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to be first, will have nothing to do with us. 10 So if I come, I will call attention to what he is doing, gossiping maliciously about us. Not satisfied with that, he refuses to welcome the brothers. He also stops those who want to do so and puts them out of the church.

After he found himself excluded, he put a different spin on why some one would be out. And suddenly the insiders are somewhat messed up.

3Jon 1:7 It was for the sake of the Name that they went out, receiving no help from the pagans. 8 We ought therefore to show hospitality to such men so that we may work together for the truth.

So one is actually left wondering, is it the ones who are out or in? In any case it does seem quite a power play going on.

Of course that only works if you think the same guy wrote 1Jon and 3Jon.
I don't think it is the same guy, there is actually a lot of stuff I see going on in 3 John. Very interesting.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by pthena]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I saw that concert mannn! It was beyond belief!
Scorpions Blackout, Iron Maiden Number of the Beast, and Girlschool…
Portland Oregon memorial Coliseum on 9-11-1982 SEPT.11!! holy cow man!

www.the-scorpions.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

The Pope is Good,

Is that truly what you believe? Well, I will not bash your religious beliefs, but what I will say is this.

The Pope, the Catholic Church, is the largest and richest (in cash, real-estate and objects of art, books, etc) conglomeration in the world. Their total worth has never been calculated and is estimated well past the trillions of Euros.

This organization is (said to be) based on the teachings of Christ and touts poverty, talking care of children and orphans. Yeah right.

The Catholic Church, at this moment, this very moment in time, could feed every single hungry child in the world, for the rest of it's life and the life of it's great grandchildren and further. AND DOES NOT!

The Catholic Church, headed by the Pope, with a snap of a finger and a royal decree PUT AND END TO all the worlds hunger. Could provide homes and clothes and give and education to all the poor and suffering who cannot do so for themselves. COULD RELIEVE WORLD SUFFERING ON A SCALE SO MASSIVE THE WORLD WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME!

But what does the Pope do?

NOTHING! But take more and take more and take more...

He and his established continue to TAKE from the people, while prancing around (sorry for that one) in cloth of gold, never going hungry once, always having the BEST OF EVERYTHING WHILE OTHERS SUFFER AND DIE!

It is my firm belief, if Christ were to come back to earth, the first thing he'd do is head to Rome, walk right up to the Pope and lay into him with a whip, stripping him of all his 'clothes of gold' and make an example of that farce, who for FAR TOO LONG has commuted atrocities in the name of Christ.

If you think Christ going after the money changers in the temple was bad? You aint seen nothing yet.

The Pope, in my opinion, is nothing but PURE EVIL.
God help those who follow him and do not know any better and thank goodness God will be merciful with the misguided.

Be a Christian, follow Christ, follow the ways of the Catholic Church even if that's what you need. But beware following some old man who is the epitome of evil walking like a satan alive and well on this earth.

In that respect the OP is right on. The Pope the anti-christ? I have no idea. But he sure as hell is closer to Satan than anything this world has to offer to date.

peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join