It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast and The Antichrist Have Been Revealed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
reply to post by Alethea

It's ok... we all know that Fred Phelps has been revealed.
Pray for him.

Heh!

You can't see it, but I'm applauding you. And I do pray for him and all of his flock. Egads!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I too have contributed my two sense on the subject. Question is ,is it plausible?
And why
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

I've had a quick look. Interesting, but complex.
I like nice, simple solutions;

God= 7th day =7
Humanity= 6th day =6

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

Originally posted by thegoodearth
reply to post by Alethea

It's ok... we all know that Fred Phelps has been revealed.
Pray for him.

Heh!

You can't see it, but I'm applauding you. And I do pray for him and all of his flock. Egads!

Goodness sakes... I really do pray for his family. I am shocked at how he twists the Sacred Scripture to suit his needs. Sola Fide at its worst.

Did you ever see the documentary, Fall From Grace , that he allowed to be done about his ministry?? I was aghast and it really made them look even more crazy... he & his family (including the little kids) were interviewed throughout it. May God save a drop of mercy for him.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Who would dare to say that he is allowed to rule over the whole of mankind with the full authority of God?

Ok so The Pope be he. Him who you may! The one "in place of".

[edit on 1-8-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well the question still remains. Who is the anti Christ?...Not what,but who.. A PERSON... this is not my Pope.How Dare anyone who even thinks such a thing...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Alethea

Who would dare to say that he is allowed to rule over the whole of mankind with the full authority of God?

Ok so The Pope be he. Him who you may!

I think sometimes you just like to here yourself talk!...Nonsense that is..
Look at what you are saying..

[edit on 1-8-2010 by oliveoil]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil

Well the question still remains. Who is the anti Christ?...Not what,but who.. A PERSON... this is not my Pope.How Dare anyone who even thinks such a thing...

Tis true. One man's savior is another man's Antichrist. In any war, battle, or argument, we are always on the 'good guy's' side.

read: perspective

P.S. I'm not saying the Pope is your savior...or maybe he is...none of my concern. Just making a point, was all.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Well, this is my answer to your question;
Great leader and antichrist
My argument would be that an antichrist can only be someone openly claiming to be Christ, because that's what the word means. Which means that we haven't got him yet, because no world leader fits that description.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I think sometime you just like to here yourself talk!...Nonsense that is..

That isn't directed at me is it? Nah couldn't be. I'm simply trying to answer
a riddle. Couldn't possibly offend anyone.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I thought the catholic church (leaders) represented the Great Whore in Revelations.

I am a Christian, love God and I take my sins straight to him. I do not need anyone to intercede on my behalf to him.
When Christ died on the Cross he paid the price for my sins. It was a one time payment and it covers all.
My part is to have faith, repent and try to live my life by his word.
A priest and hail Mary's can not absolve me of my sins. Christ has already done that.
Sorry if I offended anyone. God Bless

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

The word "anti" actually has three different meanings. In the original Koine Greek root words for antichrist, 'anti' can mean not only "against" and "opposite of" but also "in place of".

Most Christian sects come up with ways of proving that all the other ones are someway antichrist.

1JN 2:18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

It already started even before the New Testament was written. So a church could kick some one out, or pressure them to leave, then call them anti-christ.

Here's another possibility. Instead of using the "instead of" meaning for anti, go with the "against" in the actual physical meaning, such as, the shovel leans against the wall. Imagine then two cards leaning against each other, as when a house of cards is being built. Neither card can stand alone. Either they stand together, or they both fall.

If there were no Christ, there would be no Christianity.
If there were no Christianity, there would be no Christ (at least that any would ever hear of)

I propose then that Christianity is the anti-Christ.

Read Isaiah 22:20-25. See what you may conclude.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Where was I when you posted this thread? Let me absorb it and comment .I guess I shouldnt be so quick to Jump to conclusions.Your threads always have a way of bringing me back down to earth..Ill get back to you .

[edit on 1-8-2010 by oliveoil]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I think sometime you just like to here yourself talk!...Nonsense that is..

That isn't directed at me is it? Nah couldn't be. I'm simply trying to answer
a riddle. Couldn't possibly offend anyone.

Na, dont sweat it.. Im just a little jumpy tonight..Apologies?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Who would dare to say that he is allowed to rule over the whole of mankind with the full authority of God? Did Christ really delegate an authority on earth to rule mankind?

More than likely this person will never come back to this thread....

But...

If you are relying on Sacred Scripture for the above...
Jesus says:

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" Matthew 16:18

"When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me more than these?"
"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."
Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?"
He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."
The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"
Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.
I tell you the truth, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go."
Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God.

John 21: 15-19

"I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd." John 10:16

"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.' If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector."
Matthew 18: 15-17

Answer your question, Biblically? If not, I can provide more Scripture.

God Bless ~

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by Alethea

The word "anti" actually has three different meanings. In the original Koine Greek root words for antichrist, 'anti' can mean not only "against" and "opposite of" but also "in place of".

Most Christian sects come up with ways of proving that all the other ones are someway antichrist.

1JN 2:18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

It already started even before the New Testament was written. So a church could kick some one out, or pressure them to leave, then call them anti-christ.

Here's another possibility. Instead of using the "instead of" meaning for anti, go with the "against" in the actual physical meaning, such as, the shovel leans against the wall. Imagine then two cards leaning against each other, as when a house of cards is being built. Neither card can stand alone. Either they stand together, or they both fall.

If there were no Christ, there would be no Christianity.
If there were no Christianity, there would be no Christ (at least that any would ever hear of)

I propose then that Christianity is the anti-Christ.

Read Isaiah 22:20-25. See what you may conclude.

Now my head is spinning....Gee thanks... Im going to bed.....

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well....THIS pope was a freakin' NAZI YOUTH....I can't believe there aren't more people who have a problem with that. I mean really, there can't be that many former Nazi soldiers still alive, he must certainly be the only one who is a member of the clergy and from every other Catholic in the world they pick HIM? Plus the resemblance between Ratzinger and the Sith Lord is just creepy. I am not big on coincidences...I think he is a walking neon sign saying "beware".

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ugh...
More christian fear-mongering, scare-tactic nonsense.
Seriously...people like the OP are just wasting everyone's time and grating on my very last nerve.
I was hoping for some insight...even if it was insight into a bunch of superstitious mumbo jumbo.
Listen, I ain't got time for no jibber jabber.
"Rituals of darkness"...?
Are you freakin' serious?
Have you taken stupid pills and read too much interweb pro-christian conspiracy blather?
Ugh...
And I repeat...
Ugh...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Then out with it...just say...The Antichrist is the Pope....done.

I disagree. I think the antichrist is a political leader, backed by the Pope... thus the Mother of Harlots( Catholic Church was origin of all the other denominations) riding the beast( European Union or revived Roman Empire)...ie Europa riding Zeus...

Already we are seeing a meshing of the European Nationalist and the Catholic Church joining to fight the Muslim influence and influx in Europe. By law, Sunday is the day of worship in Europe...set by the catholic Church and enforced by the EU.

I tend to be mre literal in the interpretation of the scriptures...and see the EU Parliment building...a modern interpretation of the 16th century painting...Tower of Babel....as the symbolic Babylon...complete with the Europa/Zeus...Harlot/beast in front in a fountain..."and I beheld a beast coming out of the waters"... sound familiar?

Look for the Catholic Church to play a more important role as the EU is revised once more and Germany takes a more powerful role.

Also, as the USA drifts from Israel, Israel will be looking for a new big brother ally....look to Germany. Germany already supplies the majority of weapons to Israel and they are now brokering a peace between Israel and the Palestinians...complete with a West Bank PA state and a divided Jerusalem...to be patroled by EU/Nato forces.... where have we seen this....? The City of God trampled by foreign occuppiers/Gentiles in the last days.

Also, I believe that Ezekiel 38-39 is about to be played out after a US/Israeli strike on Iran. Look at some of my past posts for a full explanation...or just read Ezek.38-39.

As I stated in the past...and so have others, we are seeing Turkey move away from the west/Nato and start to merge with Arab/Muslim allies...Syria/Iran. As predicted...Gomer(Turkey) along with Persia(Iran), Lyia, Ethiopia, and Tagomarh and his horde(the little -akistan countries) along with Gog and Magog...out of the North( Russia or Syria) will attack Israel as they stand alone...where's the US?

This is what I have been studying and so muchy more.

Keep your eyes on Russia...and on Germany...and on german Defense Minister Guttenburg.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
reply to post by Alethea

So you got your batteries all charged up at church yesterday and now want to inflict your mythological nonsense upon the rest of us.

Please provide corroborative evidence the jesus (the one that appears in the new testament) was a real historical figure and all the accounts of this character are true. We then may proceed to discuss his nemesis and you may also provide evidence for his reality.

Only a Djinn would demand such ridiculousness, like you haven't heard of Jesus before. Pitting the argument of the man vs the Christ called Jesus against a viewpoint! LOL It isn't about a man but about a Power struggle against mankind.

I got it!

I am pleased to know that Christ will return and the AntiChrist will fail. Only a Djinn would freak out on that because a Djinn knows where he is going to be sent LOL

You crack me up Djin! Back to your bottle!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join