It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast and The Antichrist Have Been Revealed!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Many people stumble on the word "anti christ" assuming it means someone who is against Jesus or against the Christian teachings of Jesus.

The word "anti" actually has three different meanings. In the original Koine Greek root words for antichrist, 'anti' can mean not only "against" and "opposite of" but also "in place of".

The Antichrist spoken of in biblical scripture, by the very definition of his character ( sitting in the high place revealing himself as god), is one who is "in place of".

Who would dare to say that he is allowed to rule over the whole of mankind with the full authority of God? Who could say that he has authority over the entire world because he is "in place of" Christ? Did Christ really delegate an authority on earth to rule mankind?

By definition, the word "vicar" is a representative or anyone acting "in the person of" or as an agent for a superior. Does Christ have a vicar on earth? Would you believe it if someone claimed that authority? How would one prove that he was so "chosen"? Bloodline, shrewd trickery, gradually building political power? How would one become so entitled?

It is through and around this anti (in place of) Christ that the Beast system has been established. The Beast is a network held together by oaths, blackmail, and bribery. It is vast and interconnecting, like a spider's web.

How does the Beast mark his victims? His loyal followers? Put your mind at ease. Do not fear the things you hear about. Those who have the Mark of the Beast know damn well that they have it. Taking the mark is part of the rituals of those who practice darkness in secret and who make a show of doing a few charitable deeds (actually motivated by Spectacle or leverage) in order to deceive the public.

Do not be overly concerned about RFID chips or social security numbers, etc. If you have not taken "the mark" in ritual and made a brotherhood/sisterhood pledge, then you do not have the Mark of belonging to the Beast network. However, those who are unmarked will be victimized by this network and it is happening now.

Are these things becoming clearer to you? Can you put a name on the Beast Network? Can you put a name on the Antichrist who claims to be "in place of" Christ. If so, then you should be able to clearly see that these "revelations" have been exposed for quite some time.

"It is curious how long a thing may remain unseen until it is pointed out."
---Mr. George Godwin

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
The word "anti" actually has three different meanings. In the original Koine Greek root words for antichrist, 'anti' can mean not only "against" and "opposite of" but also "in place of".

"instead of" fits better with "against" and "opposite" better than "in place of".

Maybe someone should edit that Wikipedia article.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

So you got your batteries all charged up at church yesterday and now want to inflict your mythological nonsense upon the rest of us.

Please provide corroborative evidence the jesus (the one that appears in the new testament) was a real historical figure and all the accounts of this character are true. We then may proceed to discuss his nemesis and you may also provide evidence for his reality.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The title is very misleading,i was expecting a name damn it,instead i read a sermon which i couldnt understand.The antichrist myth should be left to the experts like here.
www.youtube.com...

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It is disappointing to read a thread titled "The Beast and Antichrist Have Been Revealed" only to read the post and discover that nothing is revealed except a vague riddle in which the reader is told that it should all be clear.

Oh dear oh dear.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
The title is very misleading,i was expecting a name damn it,instead i read a sermon which i couldnt understand.

I suspect the OP has got the Catholic church in mind.
I'm not a catholic, so I was keeping out of the argument.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Who exactly are you saying is the Beast? And where is your evidence that this network of people exist and are in fact the Beast? How do you know they aren't just pretending to be the Beast in order to take advantage of the superstitious?

No offense but there doesn't seem to be any substance to this OP.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Thank you for posting this, I will take some time to think about this, as I think that with all the different positions "anti" can hold, and also the different perspectives, I will come by later with a post for you.

S&F for you, for giving me something to think about without having to give me the answers that you think are the true ones.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble but the Pope is not in place of God. The Pope is for God...Good...not evil.Think about it, In place of good, would be good. The "anti" you speak of is opposite. Opposite good would be evil. The Pope is Good, thus not the anti-Christ. There is no bad in good. Get it? Got It? Good!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Please provide corroborative evidence the jesus (the one that appears in the new testament) was a real historical figure and all the accounts of this character are true.

The Djin Some people have something called “religious faith” and therefore would like to discuss the teachings of the Christian faith, without some kind of atheist changing the subject to “whether there is a faith”. But all means go do an Atheist faith, thread about how e.g. you’ve found some writing on the planets saying “there is no Christian god” and you’ll still never have changed peoples minds, but just a lot of time arguing.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Alethea

Who exactly are you saying is the Beast? And where is your evidence that this network of people exist and are in fact the Beast? How do you know they aren't just pretending to be the Beast in order to take advantage of the superstitious?

No offense but there doesn't seem to be any substance to this OP.
I would suspect, using a term such as 'vicar' and suggesting that the AntiChrist someone is acting in the place of the Christ, then most likely Alethea is inferring that the Pope of the Catholic Church is the AntiChrist or at least is one of many and that "the Beast" is the alleged shadowy sects within that are controlling things.

I'm no Catholic or anything, but its that or Obama is the AntiChrist and Congress is "the Beast" or something along those lines. Not that I agree with any of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So what are you saying?I'm a Christian and have studied eschatology for almost 30 years and I still don't know what you are saying.

You started this thread... so tell us uninformed iggnorants...who is the antichrist? It seems to me you don know what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
So what are you saying?I'm a Christian and have studied eschatology for almost 30 years and I still don't know what you are saying.

You started this thread... so tell us uninformed iggnorants...who is the antichrist? It seems to me you don know what you are talking about.

He is talking about the Catholic POPE...What is it that you studied?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

The title is very misleading,i was expecting a name damn it,instead i read a sermon which i couldnt understand.

Come on in ...lets Iron this out right here!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Come on in ...lets Iron this out right here!!!

My contribution to this debate has been some carefully crafted threads on the Prophecies forum arguing that the Antichrist is not yet on the scene.
Will that do?

The Beast from the sea- a world-state

I won't impose on the OP's patience by linking the others

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
reply to post by Alethea

Please provide corroborative evidence the jesus (the one that appears in the new testament) was a real historical figure and all the accounts of this character are true. We then may proceed to discuss his nemesis and you may also provide evidence for his reality.

Unfortunately you will receive NO SENSIBLE answers to that question as all the Jesus cult members here on the forums already tried to answer that question in pure utter desperation but FAILED MISERABLY in this thread pasted below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread makes the EASTER BUNNY sound more real than the Jesus character.
People just have NO idea what it is that they are beleiving in.

Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Um, I was just interested in the source material?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I know what the beast is. Its the presidential limo. Look it up!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

It's ok... we all know that Fred Phelps has been revealed.
Pray for him.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984

Please provide corroborative evidence the jesus (the one that appears in the new testament) was a real historical figure and all the accounts of this character are true.

The Djin Some people have something called “religious faith” and therefore would like to discuss the teachings of the Christian faith, without some kind of atheist changing the subject to “whether there is a faith”. But all means go do an Atheist faith, thread about how e.g. you’ve found some writing on the planets saying “there is no Christian god” and you’ll still never have changed peoples minds, but just a lot of time arguing.

Well, sparky, some atheists would like it if some kind of christian myth believer kept their mouth shut, too. Know what they say, people in hell want ice water ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join