It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investor presentation on RFID Chip with diagram

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I was looking around to see if investing in RFID chip companies were worth investing in to make a couple bucks and found this site.

It shows a diagram of "VeriChip's ambitions" and Investor presentation which holds within some interesting stuff including companies who are in on it.

The diagram shows how your VeriChip will link up with Google, Microsoft, employers, Gov't standrads, and of course your doctors, hospitals, and insurers.

"It’s a future in which your doctor tags you like a dog with a microchip that allows anyone with the right privileges to look at your medical records, credit history, social security number (see slide 6), and anything else that stems from that."

-www.bnet.com...

And please if one of the editors could kindly put the diagram on the page for everyone to see it would be much appreciated. I would but don't know how

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyFox_79

And please if one of the editors could kindly put the diagram on the page for everyone to see it would be much appreciated. I would but don't know how

Howdy SlyFox, this is an issue that has been discussed here in various threads, and I will just give you a head's up. Someone will be along shortly to tell you there is nothing to worry about, it is for the elderly and mentally unstable patients as a means of keeping track, and others will disagree with that premise, and argue that big Pharma/Govmnt is out to herd us up like cattle, control us, and keep us from obtaining any privacy in the matter of record keeping. 2 camps on the subject, if you will.....

Personally, I am a bit reluctant to embrace these type of progressions because of money and control, but that is my OPINION, and I will leave it at that. This progression is inevitable, I just want there to be some consideration and guidelines to protect privacy rights. While I can see a benefit with some elderly and mental patients, my concern is that RDIF chips could become standard for everyone. If my parents lose their way as they age, I will put a tracker device on a necklace or in their shoes rather than under the skin.

As far as investment? Probably a good one, with the growth of elderly population and pet owners, and efforts by Ins Co's to consolidate recordkeeping, these chips will sell.

Peace

[edit on 1-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

About the size of a grain of rice, the microchip is inserted just under the skin and contains only a unique, 16-digit identifier.

Sounds like an ID card could do that instead of having a chip implanted into me.

No thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyFox_79

implanted chips cause cancer/tumours as indicated by numerous examples of animals who have had such chips implanted.google it.

top topics

join