It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

suppose they make themselves known & say: "take me to your leader". To whom will we point?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

funny.

but, the general public may be apprehensive and scared.

maybe they would appear to us a different way, as not to frighten us...

what? me worry? if Alfred E. Newman is busy ... don't get mad...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4c8d864f166.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
"Take us to your leader(s)"

Where do we point towards?

i was wondering...

suppose a massive undeniable fleet of "starships" appeared in the heavens, hijacked all communication systems, and made a request:

"Take us to your leader."

This is quite much to suppose. But lets go with your proposal. The Aliens have hijacked all communication systems? And the Alien does not send a image of something peaceful(maybe a wild flower found on there planet), nor do they send a soothing sound they simply say "Take us to your leader." They know english? They know all about us, and we know nothing about them.

If this is the case we need not do anything but lock our doors, b/c I can assure you this would cause mass panic. There are people out there that are open minded enough to think "even though they disabled my cellphone, they could come in peace"...

However the majority of people will be trying to contact there love ones anyway they can. B/c they will know that hijacking all satellites, radios, and other communications is a sign of a impending intergalactic war one in which humans would be slightly if not wholly inadequate!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I would be sure that they themselfs would know exactly where to go and who to talk to. Im sure it wouldnt be anyone from my country (Canada) but they would probly go to America, and probly bypass the president and go strait for the secret agencies. or maybe they would go to the UN and speak to all the world leaders. i dunno just a guess but that is all i can do i suppose untill it happens

link   
I would be sure that they themselfs would know exactly where to go and who to talk to. Im sure it wouldnt be anyone from my country (Canada) but they would probly go to America, and probly bypass the president and go strait for the secret agencies. or maybe they would go to the UN and speak to all the world leaders. i dunno just a guess but that is all i can do i suppose untill it happens

link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

some good points.

it would suck if come the day we all know they are here, we can't even log onto ATS to talk to eachother about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DEATHHAWK008

i'd hope they would consider the canadians, too.

thanks, thanks, and thanks,
et

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
What if the person they meet is mute or deaf ? A blind person ? Autistic person ?
This is a very deep subject.

Alien: Take me to your lea...
Human runs away scared, before the question even finish.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
William Shatner
I believe there is no other choice. And yes I am being Hard headed.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hey E.T., not to worry, they all come to see me.....its that "in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king thing," I am one of the few that can see them, so that makes me aware, ergo its my planet. They have volunteered to take deadbeats and troublemakers off my hands and my planet for free. I think they have ulterior motives because they wanted sauces and mustard, ketchup in large squeeze bottles,

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by copper5661
William Shatner
I believe there is no other choice. And yes I am being Hard headed.

what about Patrick Stewart?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What about George Washington ? His face on the dollar bill sure make him the leader.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join