It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super UFO ET Evidence!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's a shame that this thread hasn't found its way over to the hoax forum.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
could be a kite with multiple kite things all hooked up to one

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
Why is it that people refuse to accept that these are balloons filled with helium and released. Thanks to that Mexican buffoon Jaime, every time a balloon is released it is immediately labeled an entity from another dimension......GROW UP ALREADY!

Exactly.

The wild titles of these topics are always a good indicator of the contents within.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sorry it's totally a bird...I like this kind of thing too. First thing when I saw the pictures is it's a bird, no doubt about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Everwatcher33

WTF ????

what makes you claim that " its a bird "

are you viewing the same clip ???????????????????????

it has no characteristics of a bird , but all the characteristics of a ballon / kite assy

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
IS there some sort of virus spamming this forum with its a bird replys along with lanterns

I hope they did not look at the picture & just copyed what the person above said who also didn't look at the pictures because they're just an out & out debunker/skeptic, or maybe they are just completely ignorent,

Its a UFO for now, my gut reaction was ballons in a hoax atempt (some guy just made up a fancy ballon rig etc), but i have never see ballons thats "exact shape" and since theres not much info on the sighting im not going to bother researching it, i don't know and don't care with this one

TBH i only posted to flame the blind & dumb

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
From my observation it looks like a metallic colored balloon .
If its not then I have no idea what it is .

It appears again like a Ballon or a bunch of them that ended up in the sky.

Its possible someone had a bunch of these Ballons and lost them or someone was testing something .

I would like to see more on this if possible .

[edit on 12-8-2010 by wesufmcosmic]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I blew the photos up and looked at them. My conclusion is... it looks like someone could easily be throwing something into the air.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

Nice bird photos. I was expecting some outer space craft photos.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
These Orb-UFOs are being recorded and recognized everywhere on Earth now a days, they're everywhere in all shapes and sizes, if you know where and how to spot them. I live in La Selva Beach California, just 30-Minutes north of Monterey. Ive been Watching, Interacting & Recording them for about 2.5-Two & a half years now, also posting them on my youtube channel for the past few months. Some people think they're "Biologicals"???
Ive seen them in groups, v-formations & pairs, which seems to be their main way of traveling in this area at least. From my recent observations they seem to be in training, from small sizes till they are larger, then they seem to go away, until i see a new group of very small young'ins that are being reared & trained again. The most interesting part of watching this anomalous activity, is that a few of them always seem to get friendly with me, they slow down over me and strobe me, they flash & shoot a "light or energy pulse at me(almost laser like) which actually feels quite nice, actually incredible!(Believe it or not!) Ive been recording this strange but friendly activity for quite a while now, I'm starting to post some of it on my youtube channel:" sphericalwjr08800 " but the earlier recordings are with older video cameras that are of very poor video quality and look very much like satellite activity, but it's not, i really get tired of debating with the wanna-be satellite experts that don't have any experience with this newer kind of Entity/e.t./craft, & only look at the linear paths and the lights in the sky that truly look like satellite activity on video, and when that's all they know, what else do you expect them to say about what looks like the only thing they know? The biggest difference is, they're only a mile or so in the sky on average, but when seen on video it looks like the upper atmosphere. The Gen3 Night Vision equipment i use has "NO" zoom or optical amplification on it, the camera i use on the set-up is a 3x-zoom which doesn't give the recording any real close-up on what your watching on the videos. I have a lot of really good video captures but it's going to take a while to post the good videos of the best UFO/Entity Interactions. the simple videos I'm posting right now are the older pieces / clips of poor quality videos I'm trying to my computer(but are worth saving) to make room for the high definition clear videos i need to post for showing the really clear authentic convincing videos that will close the door on the debunk-ers.
There are many names for the round & Pearlescent looking bright or glowing lights we see in the sky that we think are Stars, but they move or dart away if your lucky or patient enough to catch one. Open your eyes and look at the private videos on you tube caught during the day or night and on Night Vision that are being ignored, but need to be seen, they're out there! The anomalies being addressed in this article, look like groups of "Pods" or Egg clusters of these Orb-Entities that are being seen in different sizes & shapes all over the world, many being recorded in Mexico and the U.S! I'm just one person telling you some of my observations & experiences! Peace.....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join