It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super UFO ET Evidence!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Quite obviously a bunch of cubic balloons,
Probably from an Aliens birthday party or something

PEACE,
RK

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Perhaps a bunch of garbage bags, seale flat and strung together, perhaps with tape, and filled with a less-dense-than-air-substance, perhaps Helium-- just pehapses but they seem like likely and plausible perhapses.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
Some people have taken a dislike to this thread so i would like to clear a few things up and justify my thread title etc.

1) This IS a Super UFO. People here are stumped... Clearly this is no bird or balloon. If they were balloons they would be level with each other and not changing shape. Tie 10 helium balloons together and see for yourself how they float together! And Bird? Well that is just silly.

2) Does it matter if the thread title is super ufo or silly ufo what the problem with it? How can this offend you?

I beg to differ...SUPER it is not, at best a mildly boring UFO, to get super it needs bells, lights, lazers, et hanging off it on a trapeze ..

Oh wait...That's silly....

Your point one is totally factually inaccurate, things will only float equally if they are rigged to do so, these move with the airflow as a balloon(s) would do.

All I see are square and standard balloon shapes inside black plastic bags, linked together and that on close examination look exactly as described...

If you don't want your beloved UFO picked apart then it's maybe not a good idea to post it here, this is what we do to remove the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c78b1b0234c7.jpg[/atsimg]

There it is at 100% - I did nothing other than size and crop.

What is it? I have NO idea, but, for some reason it doesn't scream ET to me... UFO, you betch'a - ET craft, sorry, not so sure on that one.

Hey, can you please post a link to the original article - thanks tons!

Peace [/quote

Check post 4485 on this link for the original source of these pictures and witness to this object there are more pictures of this object from this link. link source / www.davidicke.com...
]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Looking at the whole series of 8 photographs it looks like 8 silver mylar balloons held together with some kind of lightweight flexible rectangular material.

Filmed in Gateshead - global hotspot of flares, Chinese lanterns and balloons!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Balloons or a new version of NASA's Supper Modular AI Bots (with the new anti gravity reactor)

singularityhub.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
Some people have taken a dislike to this thread so i would like to clear a few things up and justify my thread title etc.

1) This IS a Super UFO. People here are stumped... Clearly this is no bird or balloon. If they were balloons they would be level with each other and not changing shape. Tie 10 helium balloons together and see for yourself how they float together! And Bird? Well that is just silly.

2) Does it matter if the thread title is super ufo or silly ufo what the problem with it? How can this offend you?

Im really confused. Bird or Balloons = Just Silly. Yet the claim of it being ET'S UFO is logical and the only answer.

Welcome to ATS. Just so you know, the members here take this subject very seriously. We have seen just about everything that could be shown. The members here are pretty good at spotting hoaxes and misunderstood sightings. That comes with experience and hundreds and hundreds of threads with pictures and videos.

Yes, it does matter what the title says. We like integrity around these parts and if the title is false or misleading, the members do not like this.

With that said....your title is absolutely misleading and the chance of this being balloons is MUCH higher than the chance of it being some ET UFO.

I see balloons. I see absolutely nothing that says this is of non-earthly origin. We see these types of photos/videos all the time. Balloons.

But since you are presenting us with this as being of ET origin, please provide your research and evidence as to what led you to this claim. Thanks

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The problem with this type of photo/s is that it could EASILY be about a trillion things other than an alien ship of some sort. I hate to sound like somebody's mom, but it sure seems like folks are in a real hurry to call anything out of the everyday norm, "something from another world".

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
UFO Master

It looks like balloons to me. I don't see a bird, it doesn't look like any craft that I have seen. Really, I thinks it's just balloons.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's a string of balloons.
These "shape-shifting" abilities OP mentions are just the fact that this cluster rotates and changes its arrangement along with the wind that propels it forward.
If I were an alien, I wouldn't even think to use this as my craft. Or maybe a disguise lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by satellite1
I don't know if i'm missing something but it looks like a bird, I don't mean to sound disrespectful either. Is there any other pictures or close ups etc?

Satellite1
A bird. Really? A bird made out of cubes. Okay...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well, it's a dark day on Rigel 6 when MMN gets stickered... so on topic,

KEYWORDS: BALLOONS, SQUARE, STRING, END OF.

Save electrons. Do you really need to answer this thread?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
BS OF THE THIRD KIND.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Honestly, having high-resolution images like that did you no favors.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Looks like a kites that has snapped it's main spar or spar.. maybe half a dozen of these babies strung together.

I'd guess they were trying to see how many they could stack up and fly together, the wind of the line was too strong and the spars not strong enough and it collapsed under its' own tension or the weight of the wind.

Kite flying like all other sports has developed an *extreme* arm to its' ranks. I do believe at least person has been killed by being dragged up and then losing their grip on the line of the kite they were trying to fly.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by FireMoon]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

"super evidence" what a joke...wow.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It looks to me like its a bunch of cans linked through a string that someone tossed into the air.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join