It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super UFO ET Evidence!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think the pics kinda look like 8 old CRT T.V's that have been threaded together with rope or watever and thrown from a small plane?

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It is most likely a kite that broke free from its line. Nothing supernatural about it

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If that's "Super ET UFO Evidence" then ET needs to go see the style Police and get it's act together!

Seriously tho, that not a UFO or ET, It's clearly a deliberate fake using balloons either in lightweight boxes or cube balloons wrapped in black plastic and then linked.

They were then set adrift so this super evidence could be filmed.

Stunning UFO evidence today, a set of balloons and a lens flare in the shape of the Millennium Falcon.....Sigh...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Maybe it's one of these (but a fleet of small drones)...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/036e9649d73e.jpg[/atsimg]

Having spent some time surveying Earth (for invasion), they've seen some of the ways we mod cars and they've gone for a nice chrome job.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Some people have taken a dislike to this thread so i would like to clear a few things up and justify my thread title etc.

1) This IS a Super UFO. People here are stumped... Clearly this is no bird or balloon. If they were balloons they would be level with each other and not changing shape. Tie 10 helium balloons together and see for yourself how they float together! And Bird? Well that is just silly.

2) Does it matter if the thread title is super ufo or silly ufo what the problem with it? How can this offend you?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD49

Mate it's clearly not a bird, have you looked at the image? A hoax construct, a bit of random light weight rubbish, an alien craft of some sort but not a bird.

This goes to all of the birders not just Rudd49.

Maybe time for a new monitor or glasses.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Looks like a home made flying machine to me. I'm guessing it's light-weight balsa wood frames covered in bin bags and loosely tied together.

This reminds me - I have a 25foot long solar balloon in the cupboard. I must get that out and upwards this year. Bought it for a quid off ebay two years ago. Might stick some tin foil streamers to it for a special effects light show, just to see exactly how that looks when it's a few hundred feet up.

No super ET evidence here I'm genuinely sad to say. IT'S A BIRD!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Looks like a bunch of cube balloons strung together. Yes. cube balloons do exist.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
Some people have taken a dislike to this thread so i would like to clear a few things up and justify my thread title etc.

1) This IS a Super UFO. People here are stumped... Clearly this is no bird or balloon. If they were balloons they would be level with each other and not changing shape. Tie 10 helium balloons together and see for yourself how they float together! ...

Obviously you never actually watched balloons (or a string of balloons) like this in flight. We've seen many videos here of obvious balloons.. including long tube shaped ones used for testing, and they absolutely move and change shape. They are not floating in a vacuum. The are in the air, which is turbulent. If it is a row of separate balloons connected by a string, then of course their shape would change It does maintain a shape that indicates they are connected of course, and they do not change sequence.

So.. no, it doesn't have "everyone stumped." Apparently YOU are the only one stumped over this. And your title is sensationalist and over-the-top, obviously designed to get attention.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

The whole idea of writing a thread is to get attention! Anyway back on track.

Prove these are balloons. I will bet you can't!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
A Kite?

I enjoy flying complex form kites as a past time and I am pretty sure that looks like one.

Or it could be a bunch of cubes filled with helium or something?

These kinds of pictures can be anything to anyone..

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

Sorry to say but it's a Helium filled balloon
About a year ago I witnessed a cigar-like object and put it on youtube
Within a week got a reply from the balloon maker
He said the balloon is made of different compartiments
so it will thrust while gas is cooled at the upperside and so on.
But nice picsyou definately passed the eye test for noticing up the air.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

Can you prove they are not?
But what has MUFON said about the report anything if not then the Balloon theory looks best so far.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Sad,but nowadays ATS resembles a kindergarden.
Where's the logic debate?Who are you guys,10 year olds with an ego trippin show off???When you have nothing to say,please...please SHUT THE **** UP!

Seconded.

Just in case this post was missed by the kindergarten crowd I felt it deserved a reposting.

It really is getting embarrassing these days. Perhaps we need an intelligence exam prior to membership/registration. There once was a time that we needed the many experts of ATS to debunk UFO threads, I miss those days.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
looks like a broken box kite to me

www.kiteflyerinfo.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Bird is a metaphor used on ATS for things in photos that aren't ufo's. Sometimes the bird can even be a bird. In this case the bird appears to be balloons (probably home-made imo).

So if someone says bird when it's so obviously not bird-shaped, that means THIS IS NOT A UFO. If someone says bird at any other photo then it just might be a bird and it's therefore STILL NOT A UFO.

Great example of a bird -www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

1) This IS a Super UFO. People here are stumped... Clearly this is no bird or balloon. If they were balloons they would be level with each other and not changing shape. Tie 10 helium balloons together and see for yourself how they float together! And Bird? Well that is just silly.

2) Does it matter if the thread title is super ufo or silly ufo what the problem with it? How can this offend you?

I hate using net/txt speech but... OMFG. Surely you are being sarcastic.

Super UFO/ Is that like Alex Jones' Super High Quality Videos?

No one who enlarges these images is stumped. Why don't you tie 10 helium balloons together and see for yourself how they mimic your images. I'll bet you $50 that you can't get ten helium ballons to fly level/horizontally. Even without the atmosphere, weather, pressure, wind turbulence each balloon would have to weigh exactly the same and have exactly the same amount of helium in each. I suggest that these tolerances would be so tight that I'm in no danger of losing $50.

Why do we have a problem with the thread title? It's misleading and deliberately meant to garner attention, flags and stars. when you get to know this place better you'll find that most people take a dim view of that.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

reply to post by fleabit

The whole idea of writing a thread is to get attention!

I don't think the majority of us view ATS as a competition - the idea of writing a thread is to present information and hopefully get a decent discussion going.

Here's a link that might help:

chris.pirillo.com... I particularly draw attention to point 3...

Don’t just ask a simple question. If you want responses, spend a great degree of time crafting your position in the matter. If anything, this is why I always like to do “top 5 lists” – people love digesting well thought-out bullet points. If you’re covering a news story or product launch, what about some photos, videos, original text. Never copy someone else’s content – especially without permission. Quote your sources.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Helium filled trash bag. I know this is supposed to be more than one liners ... but what else is there to say?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

reply to post by fleabit

The whole idea of writing a thread is to get attention! Anyway back on track.

The burden of proof is upon you not the other way round. Please see my previous post about a $50 bet. I'll be leaving this thread after this post so just U2U me when you've produced a string of helium ballons flying exactly level/horizontal.

I don't mean to be mean but seriously dude you need to raise your standards. I realised after checking your profile that your previous threads have all been of this or worse quality and that each one had me facepalming when I originally read them. I'm going to foe you know, not because I consider you a foe it's just simply so I'll recognise that I don't need to read any of your posts in future.

Kind regards

Spook

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join