It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super UFO ET Evidence!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

I 100% agree with this.

Although in recollecting some other posts from UFOmaster, I'm inclined to believe he may be a troll (come on guys, every forum on teh internetz has them), I'm all for people posting whatever they want. It's a free world, right? (oops).

Just leave out the dramatics, and I'll do the same.

When the day comes that someone posts here with real, undeniable, verifiable, and truly compelling evidence of E.T, I'm likely to just skip over the topic because of ones like these.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The chinese have kites that are like that. Massive long box sections. I imagine one of them getting loose like that.

Other than that, is it possible to use a cube filter on photoshop? Like you put in a photo of a bird and it would reduce it to cubes like that?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"Super UFO ET Evidence!"

nice title. today's chef special is the ultra-gourmet dish "super" delicious mouth watering cullinary masterpiece: "pickled skunk intestines".

would anyone care for some salt?

i wish peoples were more honest about their title selections for threads.

on the other hand, i'm not sure what it is, thought the cube balloon idea has some measure of merit in my opinion.

as for proof of et, please keep fishing and let me know when et shows up!pleasentries,
et

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by upnorthtrip

how does he know its e.t? does he have evidence?

thanks

rich

Neither he has evidence that this is a intergalactic spaceship neither y'all have evidence those are ballons!
The only mistake the op committed was the head of the post imho.

Exactly!

Stop with the egos.
That includes you OP with your sensational title-thread
And for those who are insisting it's one thing (balloons) and not another (birds) this applies to you too.

Have an opinion. That's all. How can you conclude anything????

It's this exact cocky attitude of 'knowing it all' that really sucks in the UFO community.

Fact is, we don't know WHAT it is....but we're PRETTY SURE, what it probably isn't.

Although I poked fun at OP throughout this thread I remain humbled in my house still....not knowing for sure what this is.

I am almost certain, it's nothing extra-ordinary. That's all I think, I know.

So for all you 'balloon-believers' let it be known, there are as many 'chain-believers' as you.
Which then should tell us, we're not all aboard the same page.

So you're all doing what you're accusing the OP of doing and that's: Concluding.

We don't know what this is but let's all agree.....it's not evidence.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

in a way you are correct, we dont have evidence that its balloons BUT from what we know of science, physics, aerodynamics, flight and space flight, this object is pretty much unsuitable for anything other than floating around with nobody inside it, just like a string of balloons !.

but im sure you will come back with something along the lines of: "yeah but we don't know what tech the aliens might might not have that might or might not negate all our laws of physics" which is always the easy get out of jail card for believers.

to which point i will make a pre emptive post of something i said on a crop circle thread :

IF any alien race is intelligent enough to create the technology to come and visit us surely they wouldn't waste their time flying all the way here and do nothing except fly around the skys, graffiti on the fields and assault garden furniture!!!.

alien 1 "hi zog ive just created an antigravity interstellar lightspeed timewarp drive"
alien 2 "great, im bored of drawing pictures on the reticulan tube trains, lets send thousands of ships across the galaxy and start tagging the fields of some far off planet mwuhahahaha"

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HE MADE THE CLAIMS SO HE NEEDS TO SUPPLY THE EVIDENCE
thanks

rich

[edit on 1-8-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster

However after my analysis i believe this is still a galatic craft with ETs on board. How some people see balloons is crazy!

Where you see a galactic craft, most of us see balloons. And we do it without analysis, just...common sense I guess.

But now you claim that AFTER your analysis, you believe this is a galactic craft WITH ETs on board.

OP, unless you are willing to share such analysis, and why you come to such a conclusion, in my eyes, you'll always be a joker, no matter what you post.

I am a believer. That doesn't make me a sucker.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
A shapeshifting bunch of helium-filled balloons from another planet! Great find!

Gawd. Some people will believe anything.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
[Although in recollecting some other posts from UFOmaster, I'm inclined to believe he may be a troll

In fairness, I haven't kept up with OP's threads but I do remember thinking he's totally exaggerating in the ones I have come across.

But that can be because he's young. Enthusiastic. A wanna-be believer.
And maybe this forum, is a lesson for him.

Who knows.

I am older than most of you (I suspect) so, I've been there and even...got the tee-shirt.
And trust me: wanting to believe is one thing.
Having a close up and personal experience is something entirely different. I am past the 'believing' spectrum. I'm at the point of 'figuring it all out'.

So although I understand why some youngins might get excited....I am here to remind you....don't.
I mean, experience that wonderful sense of that UFO-adrenaline rush but also be prepared, for it to come crashing down!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
However after my analysis i believe this is still a galatic craft with ETs on board. How some people see balloons is crazy!

UFOmaster.....

after my analysis i believe this is still a galatic craft with ETs on board.

Well.....

I'm sure that is very nice for you.

We await your next case with bated breath.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'll go with the cheap bracelet thrown up.

Ok, maybe a box kite.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
well if i had a wristwatch id break it throw it in the air and have someone take a picture of it and give you guys nearly the same results could a mod please delete this waste of Kb's?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by One Moment
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hey MMN,
Was wondering where you were. This is right up your UFO debunkin' alley. You're being very kind? How come? Maybe you're softenin' up some?

One Moment.....

We'll have to stop meeting like this!

Having seen this & other UFOmaster threads, I actually feel a bit sorry for UFOmaster because he appears a little "lost" in this extremely difficult & complex subject.

I wrote to UFOmaster & offered to help steer him towards some higher quality cases & material.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Then.....I gotta assume he's either hellbent in his belief system, seeking negative attention, extremely young or simply not getting it.

Here are some of OPs threads. (you decide)

Super UFO ET Evidence

Where are all the Ufos ?

E.T's caught red handed making crop circle

Superb Probe UFO's in High res!

Amazing grey picture captured!

OP! Stop it! Bring it down a notch.
Everything mysterious is not automatically deemed paranormal. Life doesn't work like that.

Just trying to help you some.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Its shape is interesting, if its manmade and there to confuse the viewer, I can see them concocting some kind of weather device and making it appear to look like the phoenix lights, boomerang. Because they are hellbent on suppressing their information and technology thinking they have the right to smash into the ground and walk on the majority on this planet and suprress truth while making billions of wars, starvation (exploiting all countries resources), diseases, and increasing the diseases with depleted uranium, it infuriates me.

By the way, I saw something the other day, on Sleeper's new thread, about there being more ufo's than you shake a stick at, this is something I've been trying to get people who aren't busy, to join in and see for themselves. I don't think they can just rush out around noon, or whenever the sun is near or at the edge of roof, (for me its closer to 1) and just quickly see something. But it takes doing it for say 20 minutes a day. I saw it immediately, but now I relax outside at 10 and 11 and later on, trying to see despite.

And I saw some unexplainable things. Also, when I talked to my native friend about the "magical" behavior of cottonseeds, from the trees out back, she used a word, I want her to write it to me in an email. It was a native term, and basically something that she knew about since the allignment in the 1980s. But she also knew and witenessed why I have.

So, if you can do this like I do, with cottonwoods right out back, so much better.

But basically, relax into nature. Become one with the breeze, see/feel, really feel, the breeze making the leaves shimmy and the branches dancing, like the tree is dancing, and notice every insect, every bird, the occasional plane if there is one. Then looking in a comfy position, notice. This is far better the moment the sun is at the edge, and there is a glow at the roofline. Note you're looking up into the blue sky. If you were to take a step or two to the right you should see the sun.

For me, starting with cottonseed fluffballs that do not behave normally. Note they can land on you and then fly straight up off you, they can come to pause near you and then go backwards and up. They rarely land on the ground and never seem to stay there. I can't explain it, my friend did fairly well however. I want others to observe, not just me.

Then above, these translucent white shapes can get bigger, and bigger. I've seen birds, these arent the birds. I've seen several that were craft size. One that was almost the same size as the plane that went by but it was the shape of a paper plane.

And the first day, several of these larger ones, very much like the video of the sun by Sleeper, where crissrossing in the sky very high, you don't see them if you arent looking at the edge of the glow though.

And if planes were doign that all day they would surely crash. Also, when you're really acclimatized even earlier say at 11, you see a lot of things streaking out of the corner of your eye.

One thing I saw looked like a white translucent boomerang, not as deep a V as a V, but more shallow like a boomerang, and nothing like any birds, in fact you cant see this unless the sun is in the right position.

Please look yourself a few times when and if you can the time and see if you can see any of this. I am still waiting for my battery recharger for my digital camera, its only a kodak easy share, nothing special but I want to check with the telephoto lense, though am concerned about accidentally pointing it at the sun.

I almost think that this is a weather device deliberately designed to obscure reports of anything like the phoenix lights.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
unidentified yes,......... balloons maybe,............. out of this world? far cry, ............but maybe. A bird? Come on people, have you ever seen a bird lke that? Either you people have the worst sense of humor ever, or you are complete idiots, or disinfo agents.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
How people can sensationalize such pictures astounds me. It's almost disinfo level of ignorance.

They of course could be and probably are balloons, similar to:

www.magic-balloons.co.uk...

Square dark balloons are hardly so rare that it rules out that these could be just that. Super ufo ET evidence? oh brother...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What is this "Bird" thing all about? How can you think that a string of square balloons is a bird? This looks like smoeone had a lot of time on their hands, and a good imagination. This is clearly a string of cube shaped balloons, if its a UFO then wow, the alien masters need to maybe rethink their ship designs, lol...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join