It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super UFO ET Evidence!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have a very large HD monitor, and I can tell you hands down, that is not a bird, though I have no answer to what it really is lol.

Looks like a bunch of cubes

or falling suitcases, perhaps an airliner dropped it's payload?

Or some extraterrestrial upper dimensional trip machine from cube zero.

Heck, I have no idea, but birds is far out, just blow it up, it's an enormous size the photo.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It doesnt look like a ufo to me, have no idea what it is but think its something made by humans. Why would mufon put that on their site? Are they being forced to discredit ufology, find it strange.

Some new weather monitoring device maybe.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Looks like a Crystal Bat from "The Dark Crystal". Be careful... The Garthim and Skesis will soon follow.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It doesnt look like a ufo to me, have no idea what it is but think its something made by humans. Why would mufon put that on their site? Are they being forced to discredit ufology, find it strange.

Some new weather monitoring device maybe.

MUFON doesn't put that on their site. It's an open clearinghouse for UFO reports. That's all this is. It's just like National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC)
Anyone can report anything.

And OP took it from that to........"SUPER UFO ET EVIDENCE"

Go figger!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Sad,but nowadays ATS resembles a kindergarden.
Where's the logic debate?Who are you guys,10 year olds with an ego trippin show off???When you have nothing to say,please...please SHUT THE **** UP!

Why do you suppose this is?

Because people post nonsense material and claim it to be Klingon warships.

There's nothing to logically debate with the OP and his material.

The pictures are evidence of nothing. The chances of them being balloons are infinitely larger than the chances of them being pictures of some bizarre and ridiculously constructed "E.T" aircraft.

My friend,if you people don't want to debate why don't you just ignore?
What is nonsense to you may not be for others.
Why do you have to treat the OP as if he is dumb?
It's all about respect.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'd bet my right eye that it is a handful of these thrown into the air...

...more accurately would be those rare earth magnets you see in novelty shops that are odd shapes, all the same color of dark metallic grey/black, and look like polished cube shaped rocks. Grab a few of these and toss them in the air... HOLA!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
LoL wow people seriously

So obviously a string of balloons that got detached.......probably from some car lot some where, and was floating through the air......

Wow........

I agree. Unless this thing starts moving fast and in lots of crazy directions, it seems to be balloons. However, the Nellis sighting is similar, but went to outer space....so who knows. The Nellis AFB sighting was moving very fast, too.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

Looks like a rather large bat to me.
What area of the world was this photo taken?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
there is no evidence here of an alien presence, you have taken pictures of some balloons that have been tied together and released!

Stop the nonsense now

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

I don't automatically respect people who make getting to the truth harder by adding more murk to the water.

Deny ignorance.

(but embrace stupidity?)

No thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I mocked the phrasing of his title, which is erroneous, exaggerative, and a blatant attempt at stars and flags.

Learn what the word "evidence" actually means, and how it applies in a context such as this.

The more we collectively jump to conclusions, the more "far-out" and, quite honestly, nuts we appear to be as a group (UFO enthusiasts).

If you care about the truth, if you care about this field, if you care about learning how to properly assess information and sort fact from nonsense, you won't post blurry pictures and then fly off the handle claiming it to be something sensational.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It's all about respect.

Sorry but if one is to post such attention grabbing titled threads as "SUPER UFO ET EVIDENCE" then one should expect to be shotdown when the best evidence they have is a photo of some #ing balloons.

It's an utter disrespect to UFOlogy when people post crap like this and claim it's a shapeshifting UFO.

As for your comment about people being treated like they're dumb, well all I can say is this, if you're going to post something dumb don't expect to be treated like you're an Einstein

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There is no need to flame me, i just post a report from mufon! If this does not interest you leave the thread alone or be constructive.

However after my analysis i believe this is still a galatic craft with ETs on board. How some people see balloons is crazy!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
different day, same ole shiz!!!

im now appealing to everyone to stop this, please please please stop this nonsense, we are never going to get anywhere with this constant stream of ridiculous pictures/videos of birds, balloons, lights, fuzzy blobs, obvious photoshops and cg.

and please stop instantly taking the term "u.f.o" to mean "alien spaceship".

can we all just start using a bit of common sense and logic and start looking for some decent evidence to debate?.

this board has really lost its way and there is no wonder that no real scientists want to be associated with this subject!

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

It's all about respect.

Sorry but if one is to post such attention grabbing titled threads as "SUPER UFO ET EVIDENCE" then one should expect to be shotdown when the best evidence they have is a photo of some #ing balloons.

It's an utter disrespect to UFOlogy when people post crap like this and claim it's a shapeshifting UFO.

As for your comment about people being treated like they're dumb, well all I can say is this, if you're going to post something dumb don't expect to be treated like you're an Einstein

I have to agree about the exagerated head of the post!
That is sensationalism,but the photos are interesting to me.
Last year i shot some ufo that resemble to the thing in this photos and that caught my eye.So i have to thank the op for the thread.
How do you know those are ballons?Do you have evidence?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
There is no need to flame me, i just post a report from mufon! If this does not interest you leave the thread alone or be constructive.

However after my analysis i believe this is still a galatic craft with ETs on board. How some people see balloons is crazy!

After my analysis I've concluded this is either a joke topic or troll attempt.

Hook, line, and sinker.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

how does he know its e.t? does he have evidence?

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Ok, it was a report from MUFON, but not by them. There's nothing to it other than "I saw this from my balcony" nothing else, it really could be anything.

Thing is some of us have shown examples of why it isn't an alien spaceship, now you need to show your analysis and show why it is.

I've got to say that I'm with the general consensus here and think that OPs like this one actually do more harm to UFOlogy than anything else. "I want to believe" doesn't mean blindly you know?

Why do you claim it's a galactic craft with ETs on board? It's really tenuous to be anything more than balloons or a kite, there's no idea of size etc, why ETs on board? It could be a remote craft that's 12" long...

My best, most polite suggestion would be to go through with the search feature and look for decent cases with decent eyewitness accounts, now compare these to what you've been posting and compare the amount of information available.

It's also really unhelpful to use terms like "Evidence, truth" etc when there is none or little - I refer you to damaging UFOlogy... just don't get carried away with wanting all of ATS to read your thread(s), the best threads tend to come from members that spend a lot of time researching AND presenting BOTH SIDES of an argument (sometimes lol).

It might be a bit unpleasant to have your first threads all get bashed, but the tone and headlines are inviting it sadly.

Best of luck man.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

As uncomfortable as this is to say but......perhaps it DOES look like something else to -----someone else.
I just don't see it (neither do a majority of you)

But OP....yes, you reported it but you also added your own biased opinion by stating: this was "Evidence and Super"

If you want us to honor you and your beliefs (which is only fair in life) then please, don't spin this into your own personal perception where you unintentionally yet automatically.... make divisions.

Next time perhaps you should just say "Check it out. New UFO report"

Stay unbiased. That's all. Thanks for showing face again!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

how does he know its e.t? does he have evidence?

thanks

rich

Neither he has evidence that this is a intergalactic spaceship neither y'all have evidence those are ballons!
The only mistake the op committed was the head of the post imho.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join