It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super UFO ET Evidence!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c78b1b0234c7.jpg[/atsimg]

There it is at 100% - I did nothing other than size and crop.

What is it? I have NO idea, but, for some reason it doesn't scream ET to me... UFO, you betch'a - ET craft, sorry, not so sure on that one.

Hey, can you please post a link to the original article - thanks tons!

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
At the risk of being foe'd for the second time today, why did you OP, feel a need to sensationalize the tread title?
"Super" "Evidence?"

Really? I don't think I'd want you as an attorney that's for sure.
Where's the article that went along with these photos? May we have link-acess to that please?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
am i the only one seeing a (rather large) bird?

'the shapeshifting' are simply the wings flapping?

Zoom in. You'll see in an instant, it's not a bird. It look metallic and, it appears to be in at least, two sections.

Weird.

i stand corrected, my apologies

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Like the others have said before, they're but nothing balloons floating about in the wind.

What is it with people posting before actually looking carefully at what they're posting ? Do people post this crap just to try and get some S&F's ?

It does nothing but pollute this forum and damage credibility to the more unexplainable and interesting threads

[edit on 1/8/10 by Discotech]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here's the MUFON source. Nothing else there other than what UFOmaster has pasted.

Photographed in the UK.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
I think I've been on ATS too long because I can't believe I'm becoming a skeptic with some of these sightings.

Now, take it easy on me (please).......what I find kinda suspicious is, the photographer might've made certain to get the vegetation in the picture so the viewer can distinguish distance and size.

It just looks like a very funny angle and the greenery doesn't look like they'd be tall bushes or trees rather they look like weeds. So, was s/he on the ground, looking up?

Again....be nice. I'm just putting this out there. My opinion is subject to change

[edit on 1-8-2010 by One Moment]

hi one moment, maybe now you're starting to see why this whole subject is ridiculed.

now im always getting labelled as a "black ops disinfo agent" or a "COINTELPRO" agent whatever one of those is? and all just because i refuse to take everything on faith!. i would love to see proof of aliens and/or visitation as much as anyone but i want to see real evidence.

this whole leap of faith that people keep taking is seriously beyond belief and this thread is a prime example
"oh a photo of something flying"
"oh i cant identify it"
"oh that makes it a u.f.o then"
"oh that makes it aliens then"
erm.... no, no it doesn't ! lol

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
Like the others have said before, they're but nothing balloons floating about in the wind.

What is it with people posting before actually looking carefully at what they're posting ? Do people post this crap just to try and get some S&F's ?

It does nothing but pollute this forum and damage credibility to the more unexplainable and interesting threads

[edit on 1/8/10 by Discotech]

I agree. Somethings up. This is obviously not showing any evidence and far from, super! I can almost see how some novice MIGHT think it's morphing but seriously.......I'm doling out a lot of slack for that one!

And the OP's name? UFO Master? Keep it up OP with these threads.
We'll soon take a vote and demote you to UFO Peasant-status!

edit-spelling

[edit on 1-8-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
the second i saw the pic of the 'ufo' thingy i instantly thought BOX KITE

www.kiteplans.org...

not identical to the op but ya get the idea?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sad,but nowadays ATS resembles a kindergarden.
Where's the logic debate?Who are you guys,10 year olds with an ego trippin show off???When you have nothing to say,please...please SHUT THE **** UP!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Here's the MUFON source. Nothing else there other than what UFOmaster has pasted.

Photographed in the UK.

Oh for the love of gawd. You mean to tell me this was just a report......not even an article?

Ohhhhh OPie-boy? Follow me. I'd like to have a word withcha! step outside for a moment. C'mon. I won't hurt ya.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

i was looking out my window when i sasw what i thought was a ballon but it was traveling in a unusual manner and seemed to be changing shape so i too these pics.

Taken from the MUFON report

Even the original reporter though it was a balloon at first

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is a better closeup, they look like sausages, I think it's safe to say these are most
probably a kind of balloons cluster.

This is the camera used to take the pictures, according to the EXIF it's a FUJIFILM
FinePix S2000HD S2100HD at shutter speed 1/400 seconds.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Where's the logic debate?Who are you guys,10 year olds with an ego trippin show off???When you have nothing to say,please...please SHUT THE **** UP!

'
I'm sure this was a fruitful comment to add to this discussion as well

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
hi one moment, maybe now you're starting to see why this whole subject is ridiculed.

I agree.
I think there's a tally. Wait!

Yup. 99 to 1.

Okay Rich.....you grab OPs hands. I'll go get the bamboo.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here's another close up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bbdd0eeb025.jpg[/atsimg]

"Super UFO ET (as in ExtraTerrestrial??) Evidence"?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d544e91e674.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
To me it looks like a cheap bracelet that was thrown up and photographed.

nothing more..

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightfold

May I suggest that the weather balloon people move along... there's nothing for you here. I've also never seen a helicopter that looks like that before, nor does it look like a flock of birds, bees or any other animal.

It's a connected row of cube shaped balloons/inflatables, when you zoom in on the first pic you can see this very clearly. Why is it not obvious to you?

Super UFO ET evidence my arse.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
To me it looks like a cheap bracelet that was thrown up and photographed.

nothing more..

The only reason why I think this is more plausible than balloons is....the angle it was taken from.
I do believe the photographer was crotched down on the ground. And if that's correct, then this thing probably isn't that big.

Okay. Now that we used up 45 minutes of bandwidth....anyone have any good jokes?

OP? Come out and post somethin'. I won't hurt you. I never hurt people on Sundays.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I almost can't stomach this board.

It's one thing to post these pictures with an honest thread title "Hey guys, check these UFO pics out. What do you think?"

It's entirely different to claim "ZOMG SUPER MAGICAL EVIDENCE OF EXTRA DIMENSIONAL HYPER AWESOME UFO ET CRAFT!!!"

Stop it already.

Stop with the sensationalism.

Stop with the exaggeration.

Stop with the nonsense.

Be honest, objective, and intelligent in the things you post, and the titles you create to correspond with the material.

It'll gain you a lot more respect from the people that don't do a happy dance every time people post pictures of birds and balloons and say it's undeniable proof of extra terrestrials.

Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip

Why do you suppose this is?

Because people post nonsense material and claim it to be Klingon warships.

There's nothing to logically debate with the OP and his material.

The pictures are evidence of nothing. The chances of them being balloons are infinitely larger than the chances of them being pictures of some bizarre and ridiculously constructed "E.T" aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join