It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guest on The Liberty Man Show with John Moore Today 3PM Central

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I have done research, painstaking research, and found a wide variety in what even scientists agree on. The kind of debates where debunkers come on claiming they speak for real science, is amusing because, the scientists themselves are in camps over these issues.
They have many theories about extintion events, pole reversals, cycles, the cetecean study that was down in the 80s drew some alarming conclusions too. I am not going to redo this now, because I've already done it and I don't have the stamina to spend another week researching.

For you to selectively choose one stream of thought amongst many, the very stream some consider to be an agenda, simply shows to me that you are either chosing to be close minded at the moment, I send light and encouragement for this to change
OR you are on an agenda, for there are many sides to information on the internet.

The very best position for any one to be in is to work on themselves, like ET_MAN speaks of and I encourage with my threads on waking up to who you are in source, and doing the work you came to do, in perfecting self and giving gifts to others, finding ways to help, and envisioning eden, and a different ending to the play, since our consciousness has been hijacked.

You're talkign to someone who remembers more than this life, had glimpses of the long past, and perhaps even a future one, and has had lifelong experiences, and has many glimpses of who she is inside, and someone who encourages everyone to do the same, and to look up. Because all who seek find.

I am not manifesting or drawing in disasters, we need to be aware, on top of what is going on, what the bloodlines are arranging, second guessing it even and paying attention to the dates they do things on, they chose ancient egyptian/babylonian astrology/numerology dates and cosmic events, as above so below ideas, to arrange their events. We need to second guess them.

We also need to be wide awake, and responsible for our consciousness. Make up vision boards/posters/pictures and hang them all around. OF eden, equality, eco farms, Africa living equal and advanced, with clean free energy , eco farms, happy well schooled children, and beam ships in their backyards, no one left out, no one homeless, no slaves, the Venus Project, high education, and volunteering, with the leaders being us, counsels and groups of citizens taking turns. We're the ones we've been waiting for. I was told Africa is the symbol for this planet, and I take the inequality into mediatation and envision profound equality in a moneyless system that is prosperity for all. Where we live our dreams and volunteer, and can retrain anytime, and play hookie for a time if needed too, that we love all equally and do not force, but train children from childhood to try out different roles in an advanced cosmic level education.

We need to see progression and advancement and peace and equality. And the earth renewed, gently and in a non hazardous way to life on it, within it, and us learning our lessons in a less harsh duality system.

We ahve to safeguard what we allow in, from movies, media, and envision a different ending to this play/dvd run.

At the same time, being aware of what is happening, and what could be coming, or ahead is important too. So we can work for something better.

And in the very least, always be ready to help others group up and avoid chaos and survive should any of these things happen.

The curtain can raise for any of us at any moment, so we need to be aware. And get our houses, our relationships, our love and light quotents in order.

Peace to you, no matter what you think or feel and no matter how we differ. L & L!

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
stereologist :

Also, after researching, studying it and reading things I really truly go more with inner knowing and feeling. The words themselves are vibrational and when you write or create or speak you are in effect coding the matrix. Ever wonder what the universe is? Think its concrete? Really. Its streams of energy, a hologram, with special configuration of energy. An atom, quarks, strings, they are energy streams. There are a lot of things that code the matrix. Its another reason why I pay attention to the many differing articles and research out there, and look at games, media, for example world of warcraft is coming out with their new expansion cataclysm very soon, with a changed and ruined world, flooding and volcanic changes. Microsoft and game companies have many who are coding the matrix in them.

We cannot be immune to this in this world, but we have to be aware and envision what we can to create safety and harmony and eden for our friends and family and for all.

The thing is this is also a dvd run, an old dvd at that, this is a "past" event in "no time" from Higher Self perspective. We come in and can color up the scenes, but there still are events that may occur, yet our consciousness co-creates with them as well, its interactive.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for making it once again abundantly clear that you have no idea how science works. I think you might be interested in a course on the history of science. It can help you gain an insight into the basic methodology employed by scientists.

So now you attempt to draw in hoax of ET_Man. Wow. Good going. That really helps to paint the picture of you, someone relying on gossip and idle chit-chat as your source of information on the world about us.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

That's a nice tossed salad you posted. It's downright delusional except for your confession:

I really truly go more with inner knowing and feeling.

You really have no idea how the world works. You don't want to know. You'd rather speculate and guess and pretend that idle gossip with chums somehow leads to answers.

You really should take a course in the history of science and learn how people's notion of the world evolved through the use of science. Learn how idle speculation such as what you rely upon formulated a world that was demonstrably false. Demonstrations showed that the world was not flat. You are a flat Earther. Your world view and the way you learn about the world leads to notions such as a flat earth, the elements earth-wind-fire-water, and other ideas based on wishful thinking rather than empirical studies.

You really need to get out of the sloth box and take the time to learn. You'll like it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Stereo, I speak from my heart always, this is me. And as for you, please keep an open mind to what others see and what they believe in research streams, and while on this topic of open mind, also, take some time out to find out who you are inside, and meditate, go out in nature, connect, reach into the wave, stream, grid whatever you want to call it with feeling, intuition, not mental overlay, and explore. And if there is even a chance you are answering to someone else on this, do it anyway in your spare time. Because they wouldnt own your soul.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

That has no bearing on the veracity of the material presented by John Moore. It cannot lead to anything other than idle speculation. You suggesting that I need to go out to nature means your vibes are failing to tell you about my location.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join