It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guest on The Liberty Man Show with John Moore Today 3PM Central

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hello Friends!

Anyone who is interested I will be doing an hour long segment with John Moore on the RBN network from 3PM-4PM Central Time.

The direct link to the radio show feeds;

The Liberty Man with John Moore

This will be the first show I have done in almost 6 months since the Lee Rogers Show, so don’t miss it…Lots of new important information.

I hope everything is excellent in your world!

Take care and Carpe Diem!

Lucus

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Austexdude]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Awesome, I will make sure i listen!

congrats on the show and good luck!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
John moore, the Coast Line dude ?
'Global Warming, what the Govts arent telling you' John Moore ?

Cool, could you add a link to it if you up it on youtube ? 3PM central is midnight here...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Is John Moore the guy that learns everything over lunch?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
John moore, the Coast Line dude ?
'Global Warming, what the Govts arent telling you' John Moore ?

Cool, could you add a link to it if you up it on youtube ? 3PM central is midnight here...

The truth about Global Warming guy. Floyd should have the link up soon.

Thanks for the interest

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Austexdude]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is the clown that can't his facts right. I think he needs to get better people to talk to when he has these fanciful lunches for his information.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude

tell floyd to upload those videos faster on youtube.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
John Moore needs to put an explicit disclaimer on his show that says that the material presented on his show is made up foolishness and based on imaginary friends at imaginary lunches.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Beware stereologists loves to incriminate people because they don't follow his beliefs. This world would be boring if it did.

=)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
John Moore is this nice sounding guy who says something like,

"Well the other day I was having lunch with a friend of mine that I worked with years ago. He was telling me that I should look into buying Arkansas real estate. He told me that the word was out that large tracts of Arkansas real estate were being made available to Navy personnel to build homes. Now I have to ask you why the Navy has its staff moving so far inland. He told me that every submarine commander he knew had taken the Navy up on its offer."

Then this conversation goes on and on and pretty soon you realize that not one iota of the claims are being substantiated. It's a lot of made up baloney in which Moore claims the imaginary friend is making up the details and he is reporting it to us.

After a bit you realize that Moore is his own wooden headed dummy in this single character ventriloquism act. It's a real stinker of an act.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Stereo - you make yourself look like a troll when you post three minimal comments one after another, all aimed at discrediting the guy before anyone has a chance to come onto the thread and find out what's going on. Remember the ad hominem debate?

Noah.

PS I know nothing about J Moore - but you haven't worked your trollish magic on me yet - I'll make my own mind up!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

I notice you came in here with a minimal comment yourself and nothing to say about the thread except that you "know nothing about J Moore".

The thread has an OP which is an advertisement.

This is not the first time I have commented on John Moore. I just can't find the earlier comments I made about his falsehoods otherwise I could simply post links to my posts.

PS If you ever bother to watch or hear him talk then tell me what you think.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

He actually had a good guest on one day it was that lucas guy he has a web site rabbithole2.com there is alot of info he has on there that is like why is all this stuff happening there was also a 13 part thing on youtube titled lucas brave new books should be able to find it with those words in your search

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Stereo won't be impressed with Lucas!

PS Stereo - I was reviewing the thread and thought I'd share my thoughts on what was being discussed; I don't think that's a failure to contribute. However, I agree that the thread has little in the way of substance, seeing as it is effectively an advertisement. Still, that's a good thing in a way, as it might prompt people to watch the show, then share thoughts on this or another thread in future.

Let's not fall out eh..? Or did we do that already? Ah well. I'll have a look into the guy and let you know what I think. You're very passionate about his lack of calibre, so I expect that there isn't much to him. I haven't seen you get irked by anyone really, so he must be a dusch if he fires you up in this way!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Lucus is not truthful in his presentations. He purposely misrepresents nearly everything in his presentations to fit his preconceived agenda. It's sad, but obvious.

For a simple example listen to the first video around 2:40 and tell me whether or not Lucus suggests that the Russian ICBM was launched over Norway. Then see if he suggests that Obama was in Norway at the time.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

Check out the very end of video 1 and the beginning of video 2 on the IRAS satellite. Then go read the articles he is reading from and you tell me if he is purposely misrepresenting the IRAS satellite data.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

LOL

Damn, I so want to be a sarcastic jerk for this post.......

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Two threads and many posts with zero substance.

Do you know where the ICBM and Obama were on the day of the launch? Where was the launch and where was Obama? Does Lucus' off the cuff remark jive with the known facts about the launch and the Nobel award in Norway?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

sure thing mr. bronze contributor. Who doesn't even have the credentials to deserve such a title. So you work for ATS or the government?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

That makes 3 posts with no substance. You are on a roll.

Do I work for the government? What does that have to do with anything in this thread? Do I work for ATS?

BTW, why do you keep mentioning a bronze level or whatever it is?

<<   2  3 >>

join