It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laredo Violence, Lack of Border Security? Blame NAU and NAFTA Superhighway!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Many posts have asked the questions, "Why has violence increased near Laredo and why hasn't the border with Mexico been tightened?" I didn't have to look too far to be convinced that its part of the plan for the NAFTA super highway and a future North American Union.

Look at Laredo and Nuevo Laredo's geographic position in relation to current trade.

From Wikipedia,

"Nuevo Laredo is . . . strategically positioned at the convergence of all land transportation systems. The main highway and railroad leading from Central Mexico through Mexico City, San Luis Potosí, Saltillo and Monterrey join with two major U.S. rail lines at Nuevo Laredo and major American highway Interstate 35, thus offering fast access to the most important metropolitan areas and seaports of Texas, as well as northern states and Canada. For more than a decade, Mexico's economic policies have greatly increased Mexico/U.S. trade and cross-border production in the Nuevo Laredo area.

Seventy percent of all Mexican exports to the United States are exported through Nuevo Laredo. Nuevo Laredo is considered to be the largest inland port in Latin America."

Laredo is geographically important to free trade with Mexico and beyond so naturally they want an open border with Mexico for the most part. However, there is more to it than that of course.

From human events dot com,

"Bush Administration Quietly Plans NAFTA Super Highway"
by Jerome R. Corsi 06/12/2006

"A good reason Bush does not want to secure the border with Mexico may be that the administration is trying to create express lanes for Mexican trucks to bring containers with cheap Far East goods into the heart of the U.S., all without the involvement of any U.S. union workers on the docks or in the trucks."

If this assumption is true, then that Bush policy seems to have followed through in this present administration in spite of President Obama's anti-NAFTA posturing.

I can't decide what the plan actually is though. Is the plan to take over in Nuevo Laredo by force, by hook or by crook? The connection seems clear, the ultimate end goal seems clear, but what the actual plan is that will unfold is uncertain to me.

I searched ATS for this particular topic and didn't find it. Please excuse me if this seeming obvious connection is in another thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

"Why has violence increased near Laredo and why hasn't the border with Mexico been tightened?"

Violence increased near Laredo because the cartels are fighting each other over the routes. Furthermore, the US and Mexico are fighting the cartels under the US war on drugs campaign.

In a sense, the border has been tightened. Many different law enforcements working together to stop guns and money from flowing north and drugs from flowing south. On top of that border patrol and every law enforcement along the border are on full alert as to the violence that the war against the cartels have created on the border. Is it perfect? No, but it all isn't the worst.

I realize that many are screaming about the violence along the border, but to this day there has not been one incident on that border that the current US law enforcement presently along the border have not been able to handle.

As for the NAU and Superhighway, I say you are on to something. IMO, Mexico is part of bigger plans and the cooperation between the two countries is at an all time high.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

but to this day there has not been one incident on that border that the current US law enforcement presently along the border have not been able to handle.

Oh, I dunno about that. Seems to me 20 Million "incidents" managed not to be handled by CBP.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Oh, I dunno about that. Seems to me 20 Million "incidents" managed not to be handled by CBP.

If you read the thread it is about the violence on the border, not individuals sneaking in.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think
MichiganSwampBuck
is onto something here.

The old information I have
shows the super highway has
been moved, but it used to go
right through Waco, where more
violence helped out in a land grab.

Laredo violence is the perfect way to
get people to sell what could possibly be
some of the most valuable land on the earth.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Important thread, giving it a bump.

Star and Flag!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

Hmmm....Does this mean that Obama will close down the Laredo Super Highway that Bush started?

Probably not.

Probably means that Obama will widen the Laredo Super Highway another five or six lanes, put in toll booths he won't call taxes and name a Laredo Highway Super Czar.

Will Taco Bell get the gasoline station franchises along Obama's widened Super Highway?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
www.wnd.com...

INVASION USA

2 Border Patrol agents face 20 years in prison
Officers prosecuted – wounded drug trafficker given full immunity in exchange for testimony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 07, 2006
1:00 am Eastern

© 2010 WorldNetDaily.com

When Border Patrol Agent Ignacio Ramos pulled the trigger last February, all he knew was that his partner was lying on the ground behind him – bloodied from a struggle with a fleeing suspect – shots had been fired and now, it appeared, the drug smuggler he was pursuing had turned toward him with what looked to be a gun in his hand.

In the split-second he had to respond, Ramos determined the course of his and his partner's lives – federal prison for the next 20 years for assault with serious bodily injury, assault with a deadly weapon, discharging of a firearm in relation to a crime of violence, violating civil rights and obstruction of justice.

Ramos, 37, is an eight-year veteran of the U.S. Naval Reserve and a former nominee for Border Patrol Agent of the Year.

Agent Jose Alonso Compean. Courtesy of KFOX-TV

On Feb. 17, he responded to a request for back up from agent Jose Alonso Compean, 28, who noticed a suspicious van near the levee road along the Rio Grande River near the Texas town of Fabens, about 40 miles east of El Paso.

Ramos, who headed toward Fabens hoping to cut off the van, soon joined a third agent already in pursuit.

Behind the wheel of the van was an illegal alien, Osvaldo Aldrete-Davila of Mexico. Unknown to the growing number of Border Patrol agents converging on Fabens, Aldrete-Davila's van was carrying 800 pounds of marijuana.

Unable to outrun Ramos and the third agent, Aldrete-Davila stopped the van on the levee, jumped out and started running toward the river. When he reached the other side of the levee, he was met by Compean, who had anticipated the smuggler's attempt to get back to Mexico.

"We both yelled out for him to stop, but he wouldn't stop, and he just kept running," Ramos told California's Inland Valley Daily Bulletin. Aldrete-Davila crossed a canal.

"At some point during the time where I'm crossing the canal, I hear shots being fired," Ramos said. "Later, I see Compean on the ground, but I keep running after the smuggler."

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
this is where the Carlyle Group comes in. they are buying up all the land.
you really have to step back to get the panorama of this plot.
and civilians are expendable..the psy-ops are on. the sabotages going off
as planned. all the thugs recruited. the detention centers manned, private prisons expanding. the media spews the programming. ask your doctor if numbital is for you.
no longer citizens with a say in what goes on- civilians in a totalitarian state.
and what of the new capitol at the denver complex? operation trojan horse.
Interpol has been given carte blanc to operate in north america. the program
is headed by ron noble from the waco mess. Bush is set up in paraquay, ready to launder money, 98,000 acres sitting on a huge aquifer and gas deposits,
next to the sun mung moon 1 million acres. they have an afb to operate out of.
so look- from the tip of the arctic resources they plan to take over- down to
paraquay , these bastards have a plan. they've knocked over honduras thanks to john mccain, they just sent 47 warships 200 helicopters and 7,000 marines to costa rica
and have expanded in columbian bases. 2 new bases in panama.
Soon drones will be going up all over. 2 just went up in az. In the near future the drones will be much smaller, cheaper and invisible. like a humming bird full of buckshot. or c-4. DARPAs got a batch in the works. with a swarm consciousness.
Canadians got a taste of their new world order at the g20.- the orwellian
"security and prosperity partnership" is a prime example.
australia disarmed an requires use of state approved software.
england is a new world order headquarters- tony blair tony hayward..
all agents of chaos. serving the overlords..who now are frolicking at
the bohemien grove, with swazzeneger and murdoch keynote speakers.
ja, look what arnold did for kalifornia..
murdoch will likely spin the gulf sabotage like 911 and cover everyone,
as work goes forward, and on and on and onward to victory.
more wars, war on terror war on drugs war on wore on and on.
they got the opium and pipelines..they got the missiles everywhere.
new hypersonic cruise missiles that can hit anywhere in an hour...
russia will team up with us- partners in crime.
take down of chavez .. tap the falkland reserves.
while serf city here we come..
AUSTERITY=PROSPERITY!
FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well, sounds like the Laredo Highway and Arizona might both get a rest from the relentless SEIU organized immigration protests.

Do you think they will organize protests in Virginia? I mean, Virginia is soooooo close to Washington?

Immigration protestors: They have food stamps. They have welfare. They have buses provided for travel. All on your taxpayer dime.

Cuccinelli: Va. police can ask about immigration status‎ - 41 minutes ago

Law enforcement officials in Virginia can inquire into immigration status ... immigration law in Arizona--Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has ruled ...
Washington Post (blog)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Darnit! Quit scarin' me like that.

I am gonna have bad dreams tonight.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Thanks David Grouchy, I believe the game is a foot!

p51mustang mentions the Carlyle Group buying up land in Laredo, so I'm checking up on that now.

PS thanks Mustang

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I've looked into the Carlyle Group and I find it may be possible to connect them to a conspiracy involving Nuevo Laredo violence and the superhighway. They are based in Washington, D.C., they are connected to the Bush family, and their investments related to trade are a pretty good chunk of their investments.

From Wikipedia -

"Carlyle has investments spread out over several different industries, with about 22% of their investments in energy and power, 19% in real estate, 15% in technology and business services, 8% in consumer and retail, 8% in industrial, 6% in telecommunications and media, 6% in transportation, 6% in health care, 5% in aerospace, and 4% devoted to other industries, according to their 2008 annual report."

If you add up the 8% in consumer and retail, 8% in industrial and 6% in transportation, you get 22% that is the same percentage as their big investments in energy and power.

Carlyle's founding fathers, Dan D'Aniello, William E. Conway Jr. and David M. Rubenstein, are reported to collectively own around a 50% interest in Carlyle. The other half of the Carlyle pie has over 1300 investors in 71 countries. I'll do some research on these three amigos and report back to this thread. I'll be checking up on other corporate interests in Nuevo Laredo and Mexico in general to find out who the other big players are down there.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
mapper.nndb shows how all these players are connected.
above the bilderburg group is the pilgrims society.
yeah it gets creepy-que the spooky music.
this is like a hobby for me - a bad dective movie for sure.
it is a diabolical bunch.- of reptilians? well, i couldnt say.
but they are cold blooded and inhumane.
heres one:
sarah palin/army of joel/new apostolic reformation/ global harvest ministries/dominionists/ CNP committee on national planning/ elsa prince-
mother of eric prince, head of blackwater xe..i drink for a reason.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't been posting in this thread much. Here is where we stand now with this conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy as it has developed so far. . .

The violence in Nuevo Laredo Mexico and the lack of tight border security is connected to the proposed NAFTA Super Highway project and eventual North American Union.

Main points

Nuevo Laredo is strategically positioned at the convergence of international land transportation systems with 70% of Mexican exports to the US.

Nuevo Laredo is the southern starting point of the proposed NAFTA Super Highway planned by the Bush Administration.

More violence helped out in a land grab in Waco where the NAFTA Super Highway was moved from. (David Grouchy)

The Carlyle Group, with their Bush family connections, is most likely involved. (p51mustang)

Currently I'm researching the Carlyle founders and other big business connected to Nuevo Laredo and the super highway.

Ill have more on that soon.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by MichiganSwampBuck]

new topics

top topics

join