Failure to Obey in America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorwork
Face it people, as hard as it is to accept, the COPS have become our ENEMY; they are the front line of the governmental powers that view you as either a milk cow for taxes or as a potential impediment to their plans.
Remember the next time you see one, the COPS have become the ENEMY of the people. They're not there to protect you, they're not there to help you; they're there to keep you in line, completely.

Note: no responses from paid cop bloggers trying to justify and normalize their colleagues' brutality toward the people.

I want to reply to this. You know, during my time here I've done my share of cop bashing, for lack of a better term. It's hard not to, when you see stories like this one and others you find here. More than once I've gotten up from my computer so angry that I wanted to take a baseball bat to some cop after I saw a YouTube video. I thought it would be great if someone would make a website that posted the names and addresses of some of these scumbags; the way they do convicted child molesters.

Then someone posted the thread on Sheriff Tony DeMeo.

I think it's pretty obvious that one of the main strategems of TPTB is divide and conquer. They want the police to see us as the enemy, and vice versa. We are all largely the sum total of our experiences. Many of us have reasons to distrust the police, and they are trained to distrust us.

We need to change that, for all of our sakes.

Take the situation in the OP. Was the cop in the wrong? Yes, of course he was. Was the pastor in the right? Technically, yes, but (you knew there had to be a but
) I think he could have handled the situation much better. He could have just as easily cooperated fully with the cop. Sure, he didn't have to, but what did he have to lose? Cooperate, and EXPLAIN to the cop that, legally, you didn't have to cooperate. Don't be confrontational about it, make a sincere effort to inform and educate. Explain that he could be opening himself up to a lawsuit if he did that to the wrong person. It could cost him his job. Let him know that it is in his best interests to follow the law of the land to the letter.

We don't need more cops as enemies, we need them as friends and allies against those who would enslave us all.

If you can, try to find a cop and just talk to him or her. They are human beings, just like the rest of us. Take the time to listen to them, really listen, without being judgemental. Tell them what you think, what you believe, but try to understand where they are coming from. They do have a really tough job. I'm sure I couldn't do it.

This won't be effective with all cops. No question, some of them are better suited to be gang members than cops, but there are many out there who became cops for the right reasons. Everyone needs a little guidance from time to time to put them back on the path they have chosen for their lives.

Nobody really listens to someone they think is their enemy, so try not to be their enemy. Maybe, just maybe, a few words or ideas from you could be the difference between a cop who believes the Constitution is the law of the land, and a cop who thinks his badge is the law of the land.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
My friends that are not in America, do not be confused. America is NOT a free country anymore. I will issue a cry for help if things get too terrible. But you will have to live here to understand.

Something went terribly wrong beginning with the school systems forgetting to teach critical thinking and allowing totalitarianism in them. I saw this happen with my own eyes. I believe this was a setup in order to graduate students who were ready to be micromanaged in the real world and accept a totalitarian state.

I also believe that the movement in America to get rid of religion and family structure was purposefully done in order to get rid of any opposing culture to the state rule. The religion that is left is quite unfortunately totalitarian as well.

You have to live here to understand what I am saying. People have trouble making close friends anymore here, much more than before.

Any work place micromanages you so much that you cannot learn to do anything on your own. Even living arrangements - without much money, you will be forced to rent from someone who has control over you, and who is controlled by the state.

There seems to be no more middle class, or soon will not be. My friends and I who have graduated college, are very intelligent and should have hope are without jobs. Those who do have jobs are working few hours for low wages. One of my friends is dying. There are no resources.

The psychiatry industry basically does the job of taking anyone who thinks for themself and either using behavioral therapy or medicines to "cure" them.

----------

This is only what is going on right now. Within a few years, it is possible that the whole country will become a giant ghetto with a totalitarian government and people who don't care. It will make it very hard for someone who does care to exist.

I'm not sure the general populace is smart enough to know when it is being abused anymore. But anyway, there seems to have been a general cultural collapse in the country, leaving people at the lowest denominator culturally.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Welcome to the Apocalypse people. It's going to get worse you know. Welcome to the Beast's police state.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

If you can, try to find a cop and just talk to him or her. They are human beings, just like the rest of us.

Folks, Do not do this.

This member is giving bad advice.

Do not talk to the police, it is not a good idea - I'll let this lawyer and his cop friend explain why:

*Twenty years ago I would say that talking to the police was a good idea.

It is not a good idea anymore.

All it takes is One encounter with the police and your family could wind up without its provider and you could end up in debt with your life effectively ruined. (And you might even be subjected to torture)

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
at least don't cry like a bitch. i love the part when he tells him to close his eyes then tasers him with 50,000 volts.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
For the most part I hate cops. This is not a surprise to me at all. I have seen cops beat up people for no reason, I have seen people pushed around and treated like a criminal when nothing was done wrong. There will always be bad cops in every bunch. They get on their high horse and think they rule the world when really they are insignificant nobodys who are just looking for somebody to boss around.

Don't get me wrong, occasionally there are good cops, but that is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
Don't get me wrong, occasionally there are good cops, but that is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I agree, there has to be good cops as well. Its not the police force that is making these cops in the video enjoy electrocuting the guy and hearing him scream for mercy. Its just the kind of people they are. Typical bullies but more dangerous since they are part of the police.

So naturally, there is also good people in the police force who got into the force to help people.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by Victoria 1

I agree, there has to be good cops as well. Its not the police force that is making these cops in the video enjoy electrocuting the guy and hearing him scream for mercy. Its just the kind of people they are. Typical bullies but more dangerous since they are part of the police.

So naturally, there is also good people in the police force who got into the force to help people.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Copernicus]

Unfortunately, corruption is part of the very system that these good cops are a part of. The "blue wall" effect keeps even "good cops" from doing their jobs. Starting with holding their peers accountable.

Peer accountability is critical to my business operations. Get the team bought in to a vision of success, then let them know that everyone is accountable to each other (myself included). Of course, i am the boss. But if i am not doing my job they have every right to approach me and call me on it. If i don't do my job, they may not get paid. You know...we are all accountable to each other.

The police forces need to be set up the same way. If the good cops are sick of having a black eye, let them root out corruption/do their job within their own departments. Until that happens, can we really say that they are a "good cop"?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Seems clear to ME. The Stormtroopers, have chosen THEIR side (EVIL). WE, need to oppose it. Yes, a lot of us, are going to die, doing it. THAT is the COST OF FREEDOM. A LOT of OUR Ancesters died, so WE could live FREE. Are we to now, throw-away, their sacrafice? NOT I!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
why didnt he get out in the first place. get some damn commonsense already this is 2010. u disobey a cop ull be arrested or beaten

Yes but it is called Civil Disobedience. This is exactly what was happening to blacks in the 60's until people saw it in their living rooms.
That's the point: AMERICA IS NOT SEEING THIS IN THEIR LIVING ROOMS!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
at least don't cry like a bitch. i love the part when he tells him to close his eyes then tasers him with 50,000 volts.

you love that part eh, tough guy? you'd be doin donuts on the pavement and sobbin to jesus in a second or two.
i'll tell y'all one more time- cops are militarized-you are not a citizen to them
- you are a civilian.
Avoid them, mind your tongue the minute you have to be in contact with them.
Get out of the interaction asap- alot of them are on a "fishing trip" and they can
always find something to ticket you for. take the ticket and bite your tongue and leave. they want to find a gun or dope-they get a high five
or some other jock recognition for that.
If you want to make some" point" then you better have a camera and some back up.
and plan on moving .
the taser is the new cattle prod..they whip it out and threaten you with torture.
submit . obey .
"many will grow to hate the new world order , and will die fighting it." HG Wells 1940

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

If you can, try to find a cop and just talk to him or her. They are human beings, just like the rest of us.

Folks, Do not do this.

Do not talk to the police, it is not a good idea - I'll let this lawyer and his cop friend explain why:

I think he's saying to hold an informal "chat" with a police officer and see what their point of view might be. Even if you think of all police as "the enemy" you could gain some insight into their frame of mind first-hand.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quaght

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Folks, Do not do this.

I think he's saying to hold an informal "chat" with a police officer and see what their point of view might be. Even if you think of all police as "the enemy" you could gain some insight into their frame of mind first-hand.

DONT TALK TO COPS! DONT TALK TO COPS - DONT TALK TO COPS.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Very good post myth, I keep saying over and over and over and over again we are all interconnected. What affects one of us, affects all of us...........but most people just care about themselves and have no empathy for the other person.

If someone is a bully they will screw over you as well as the other guy until we, together - unite and put an end to this madness.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Thank you for sharing this video. Very informative.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join