Failure to Obey in America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well, i bet mr. Anderson won't fail to obey an order from an officer for a second time. Obey.

You call yourself a free country, when out of the blue a person is literally tortured by the state for trying to act like a free man does.

Slavery has not gone anywhere. Or actually it has. The slavemasters have become wiser, and gone underground. None are more hopelessly enslaved then those who falsely think themselves to be free.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'd really like to see a study on the prevalence of sexual sadism and just plain sadism in the US police force.

I mean, if I were like...into all that domination and submission, I think I might try to get a job and a taser of my own.

I fired one guy for abusing a mental patient. The guy was restrained, yet he spit on him and kicked him. He was supposed to be taking care of him and ensuring his safety.

Next thing I know, he's pulling me over and he's a cop.

OK, next thing....When I was in high school, there was a group of mean boys who would get smaller boys and hold them spread legged and ram their crotches into these poles that held up the metal roof. They'd say, "Let's pole him!"

They are now all cops.

These are all the cops I know.
Maybe that's an anomoly. Maybe it isn't. I'd like to see some hard and impartial research on it.

I suspect with tasers and taser files on YOUTUBE, sadists are increasingly attracted to the low paying jobs.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I remember the first incident. I believe the guy was a preacher and the beat the crap out of him.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Just think all the so called police force that is hired to protect at functions like the G20 are hired Goons they get all mounted up like a bunch of criminals would just with diferent intentions, the energy of them goons must be amence and transend through them all. They come out in their shiney new gear all mounted up with zip ties that they intend to use I bet they get bonuses for arresest and if you also notice not ONE of them hired goons goes on websites like ATS to tell us their side of the story because they have better things to do like be phoney asses with their family and friends.
These people are just hired pieces of trash that amount to 7% of our citezens we are the rest you figure it out!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Get them before they get you... go for the headshot

That's called murder.

You think the cops will beat you down for doing nothing wrong? Try killing a cop and see what their reaction is.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
"First they came ..." is a famous statement attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group. The text expresses, in a condensed form, the understanding of history presented by Niemöller in a January 6, 1946 speech before representatives of the Confessing Church in Frankfurt.[1]

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

People better start standing up for eachother and whats right and JUST.
This is absolutely enraging

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Here, let me fix that for the ATS Community...

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I accused the administration of being communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I accused the administration of being trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I accused the administration of pandering to the Jews.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time I couldn't blame the administration for anything else."

There, that's better, fits better now doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
While it was pretty extreme to use a taser on the guy, he was being a total jerk. Willful non-compliance gets you on You Tube. Yay! Get out of the car, show them that you're nobody doing nothing, go home and have a freaking cup of get over yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Why did this guy pull over for the police, and then not step out of his vehicle after the police came to his window? he should have never stopped or should have drove off fast when the cop came to the _

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
we need to do something you guys, we need to start spreading the message. telling our friends, all our families. we are in big TROUBLE!

who cares aobut what anybody will think of you, dont let doubt or disbelief stop any of you from making a difference!

we cant save everybody, but we sure can help somebody!

i hope we start putting our differences aside as society before we let people ruin the futures of our grandchildren.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Shocking huh?

Now imagine being an Iraqi... except having your entire nations ass unlawfully kicked by the "world police".. lol

Local police wrap themselves in a uniform representing legal authority, world police wrap themselves in a flag representing moral authority.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

yes it's Pastor Steven Anderson again

reply to post by above

this isn't the first time and/or the last time this jackass has been or will be tased and arrested by the cops.

this guy makes it his mission to harrass the Border patrol in AZ every chance he gets. everyone that lives in the area or travels through that stretch of I-8 on a regular basis knows the check point is there. this guy knows the check point is there and everytime he goes through it he makes a big ass scene. the border patrol plays along with him for awhile then they either arrest him for being a dumbass or tell him to go on his way.

I imagine by now all the border patrol agents know him and his car and think to themselves here we go again! Just this time he got what he deserved! He's to stupid to learn his leason or he just wants youtube fame and fortune

[edit on 8/2/2010 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Quaght

I'm not in the states I'm in the UK. My ex was from Baltimore and had been living in Europe for a decade when we met. He told me that most US citizens would be furious if they saw how we lived here. i.e. The quality of life, employment rights, health provision and human rights...not so bad despite our moans.

He said that because of your indoctrination, sorry, upbringing, into the 'land of the free' mentality while being brainwashed about your way of life and that the rest of the world envied you your freedom, coming to Europe was a real shocker....where, until relevently recently due to anti-terror legislation, but still by comparison, we actually are free over here.

On the other hand my grandfather used to tell me that what happpened in the states generally followed here after about a decade so there is no complacency on my part whatsoever..

Sometimes its just the money of course. Here in the UK there's cctv everywhere and they wanted to have us all carry a biometric id card. I was taking a look through some boards of diirectors recently and found that Mr. Neil Kinnock sat on the board of one of the companies who would be contracted under the idcard scheme. I haven't checked out which politicians have been profiting from the cctv cameras yet...but i know i'll find some.

For those who say the guy ought to have complied, that is an extremely dangerous mode of thinking to allow yourself to fall into. These people are public servants. Your police force is there for your protection.....nothing else. The boundaries have to be redrawn and memories jogged in respect of the public service they are supposed to provide.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by Silverado292

Do you realize how insane it is to use a tazer on someone who just sits there? There is no mental block in these police officers telling them that what they are doing is cowardly and abusive, and that the person is someones kid just like their own kids.

What is really the difference between this and a slave owner whipping his slave for talking back to him?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Copernicus]

Couldn't agree more, the much maligned Brit police can hold their heads high when compared to the pigs of the US.

The New American ethos comply or die.

Doesn't look much like the land of the free or the home of the brave, land of the beaten home of the coward.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thank you very much for posting this! Its important we get the full story of what happened here.

So basically they decided to violently torture him for fun after dragging him out of the car. Its all about showing who's the boss and punishing him for daring to challenge the authority of the police when the police are breaking the law. Thats why they later had to free this guy. Because he committed no crime.

Like Ive said before, this is exactly like slave masters punishing slaves for not doing what they are told. So how come we hear that people are free? This is not free by any definition of the word. Police cant do this in a country where people are free. These police officers would have been fired and probably JAILED in a free country.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I encourage everyone to read, "Beat the Heat: How to Handle Encounters with Law Enforcement." I see where Anderson went wrong- don't f*cking taunt nor argue with the police (even as justified as you really are to do so)! You can't talk your way out of dealing with these folk- the majority of whom are total jerks; yet these very jerks are nonetheless bound by the very same laws which they are sworn to enforce.

In ANY scenario with the police, you are only required to give them your name and address, not your SSN, height, etc. However, if you are driving, you must give them your License, Proof of Insurance and Registration, but nothing more (including your SSN- never give that out!). Remember the magic words: "Am I being Detained?" "Am I free to go?" and as SOON as you are aware that you are NOT free to go, say: "I will remain silent, I would like to see a lawyer." It is always best use your right to REMAIN SILENT!! Contrary to popular belief, no Prosecutor can use that against you in court, and in fact, your Public Defender can call for (and be guaranteed) a Mistrial if the Prosecution tries to use your invocation or your 1st Amendment Rights (freedom of speech which includes the freedom to REMAIN SILENT as a basis for your guilt.

I have used the above recital with great success: Long story-short; I was pulled over, Cops invited me to get out of the car. The schmuck begins filing a Suspect-Report Form, asking me how much I weigh, etc. I was polite and said I was aware that I didn't have to answer any of his questions, and then I asked if I was being detained. The Officer said, "No...*clears throat* you aren't..." YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON HIS FACE!!! HAHAHA! I then asked if I was free to go. The cop then literally looked at his feet, drained of all his stupid power, and said, "yes...you are free to go..." You have no idea-I was on top of the f*cking WORLD!!! As I was stepping into my van (clad with all sorts of risqué bumper-stickers) , the schmuck then asks, "Are you sure you don't want to answer any more question?" At this point I REMAINED SILENT and drove away without responding. Oh, it was awesome. You guys have to try it! Best of luck, it is a shame to hear about Anderson's abuse at the hands of these as*holes. Change is coming. xox!

Edit to link y'all to the Good Book: www.amazon.com...

[edit on 2-8-2010 by kissy princess]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kissy princess

I believe even if this guy would have asked for a lawyer and remained silent, he would have received the exact same treatment.

But its good that you are informing people about their actual rights (because they ARE rights). If they dont attempt to use their rights and just expect to be beaten and think that "thats the way it is", they are contributing to a horrible society.

They cant say they are free when police can order them around and detain them when they have done nothing wrong, and punish them for being "difficult" and speaking about their rights. Thats not free!

I dont want to hear that United States is a free country. You cant say that with incidents such as these and the "unlawful assembly" stuff that was shown here on ATS a couple of months ago. Its not free.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I find it interesting, when my car gets broken into, no cops around, when I call to file a report they act "bothered" and "inconvenienced". When my friends house was broken into, and his father a Korean war vet in his old age was forced to fight off the intruders (both my friend and his father are no longer with us, my friend commited suicide that very nite, 2 years ago in August, and his father passed away last year). When the police were told who was suspected they didn't care and when asked what they were gonna do as far as following up on the tip, they said "what do you want us to do? you already bludgeoned them".

Yet somehow, they are always there ready to give a ticket for something or another. Expired license plates? I am amazed we have to "pay rent" to use owr own property on our roads. It is my understanding, and correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the road taxes come from when you pay for the fuel at the pump. That's just one small example because the list is endless of the insignificant "violations" one can get cited for.

I have read in other threads that the police are just revenue agents now. Which is why they don't worry so much about the drug dealers and gang violence.

I understand there are still few cops on the force that joined for the sole purpose of fulfilling their job. But I see most are just power trippers, not interested in doing any real crime stopping. I know many who are worthless human beings yet somehow they are cops, and I know of some who are REAL cops. Most of the true cops tell me the same thing, that now since most municipalities have made it a requirement for someone to have x amount of college hours in this or that, these new cops don't have any real street smarts, and you can't go to college and acquire street smarts. So it seems that most are allowed in as corporate goons to protect the corporation and not the citizenry.

IMHO the real, true and good cops are an endangered species ready to become extinct. And that saddens me a bit.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidenteI hope they don't actually encourage this type of behavior from the force.

Of course they do! You think the police officers would be standing there smiling and happy over electrocuting some guy if they were afraid there would be consequences to their own life? Lose their jobs or go to jail? Would you?

No, these guys feel safe. They are protected. By the force.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Thought America Was The Greatest Nation On Earth lmao

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join