It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failure to Obey in America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
reply to post by Starbug3MY

I spoke too soon without seeing the video. My computer is being slow. Please feel free to ignore my first reaction.
Thanks
dear starbug, i survive by being polite and respond to All with kindness
and a half empty glass of goodwill towards man..
but if he throws the drink in my face..
or I feel threatened, then its another matter.
"security forces" -
are different from those entrusted to protect the citizens -
peace officers - ah, how nostalgic.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just a thought : How does a cop with a taser know if a person has a heart, brain condition or not? Their choice is actually defined by self-defence Or defined by attempted murder. They didn't first discover if the victim could take a taser shot. What would a good victim's rights lawyer say?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by takewithgrainofsalt
reply to post by Copernicus

Just curious if these police was in the wrong and they had no legitimate reason to detain and subsequently tazer and I assume arrest him. How come did they let him keep a copy of the video? If they are bad cops they would have taken the video as well.

The video clips of the G20, protesters was violent and breaking the law. They do not know how to peacefully protest. So the police had to use force to contain the situation.

*snip* look at the flippin footage - they all had identical shiny new nazi boots-
they rolled an old cop car in and torched it- then the cameras rolled on select black ops cops for the media. completely staged to fool you. sucessfully.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
Just a thought : How does a cop with a taser know if a person has a heart, brain condition or not? Their choice is actually defined by self-defence Or defined by attempted murder. They didn't first discover if the victim could take a taser shot. What would a good victim's rights lawyer say?

At age 55 , and still with some backbone left- if you aimed a taser at me
I would see that as life threatening , and if i had the means i would kill you.
i would run you over and keep going.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by p51mustang

Heh, heh, that's the first post I've starred on ATS. You only left out the aliens, but then you'd get labeled a nut case, so that's cool.

I am shocked that there is someone that says that EVERYTIME they ask a cop a question that they are polite and all. For me, typically security guards and cops put their hand on their gun and threaten instant death for ignoring them and minding my own business. Maybe it's just that you're like a non-black American, so you get the preferential treatment. When they smile, ignore them don't smile back so you find out how free you are on the spot.
they may not be aliens , but they are inhumane and cold blooded.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So who gives a crap if the rest of the world is mad at us?
I don't care. they can get glad just as easy.
Or shot for throw in rocks. Not me.

It's not at all, that Americans don't want to do something.
The same Americans, most likely have a brain that tells them, times
have changed.
In favor of the Tyrants. They finally have all the technology they need, to rule with an iron fist and that's what they are going to do. The Cops will all go along for the ride of course. They get to stomp heads, ruin lives,
play with their guns and pat each other on the back.
All part of the deal that seals it for everyone.
While they enable these pathetic lollipops to plunder our country. I would love to be like Braveheart. I actually wonder about the motive behind movies like that. Only one thing holding me back. How utterly stupid it would be for me
or the average Joe to do that. If anyone stands up to them when their machine is on and running. Well, that 's about all they will do, get to stand up and it will be over.
If the uniforms don't turn on them. Nobody else can.
What about the police officers union. Do the police, Sheriffs, Marshalls office even realise it's up to them to clean house. Washington has no power with out them.
Law enfocement has to do there job. Arrest all of congress, arrest everyone holding an office. Fill there shoes with an unemployed American.
We start again from there.
I think the cops actually do hold all the real power. If the citizens could speak to the hearts of law enforcement and make them understand that we the people are not the enemy.
Isn't it Obvious to them like it is us. Who the enemy is. They are citizens first.

There's nothing anyone can do really. An attempted coup in America?
It would just be one big race war. So what would be the point?
Most likely we are doomed. So why not at least try to ride it out.
Or you stand and immediately become bug splatter.
That's about how much effect you will have.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You were issued an SS number at birth, to work for the corporate state of america
until death do you part -so help you god. you are not a citizen- you are a civilian.
subject to conscription. with 1 million more in prison than china ,
we lead the way in the manufacture of inmates.
FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
At age 55 , and still with some backbone left- if you aimed a taser at me
I would see that as life threatening , and if i had the means i would kill you.
i would run you over and keep going.

If I was on the Jury, you would be going free.

There is no excuse to resort to torture; if whatever it was you were doing was so dangerous and threatening then the cop should have blown your head off. But he elected to use torture, and that is a Crime against Humanity.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by takewithgrainofsalt

Just curious if these police was in the wrong and they had no legitimate reason to detain and subsequently tazer and I assume arrest him. How come did they let him keep a copy of the video? If they are bad cops they would have taken the video as well.

The video clips of the G20, protesters was violent and breaking the law. They do not know how to peacefully protest. So the police had to use force to contain the situation.

The G20 in Canada had no violent protestors, they had some masked guys running around that were supposed to make the real protestors look bad, but anyone wiht a brain knew they were put up by the G20 themselves, possibly even our PM, and this was even acknowledged in the Niagra Falls paper and by the NDP representative who is calling for an enquiry.

Most of the protestors arrested were peaceful, had done nothing at all, AND WERE NOT EVEN CHARGED. So that is an outright lie.
here

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It seems some of you need to manage your expectations about law enforcement so it's closer to reality, for the future.

I don't know about you but if you give me a gun, I don't even need the badge or uniform, and tell me to clean up the streets so they're nice and orderly for all the respectable American citizens with touchy sensibilities, those whose taxes pay my wage and whose complaints can make my life difficult, I would be using tasers all the time. It's non-lethal people. Painful maybe but it beats the whole high velocity metal option.

Here's the reality. If you forget the fact that they are cops and just recognize them as agents trained, abled, and accepted to use force and all you have is pesky indignation on your side you are going to lose.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

TWO things ---

First: That, when you look at t he YouTube posting "channel", was an advertisement for David Icke's web site.

Icke is a loon....but....

Second: I had trouble, slow connection...is this Pastor Steven Anderson again?!?!?

...he happens to be a provocateur, and a triple loon!!

IF IT IS he, I suggest a search for his videos, the "Hellfire and Brimstone" diatribes (unless they've been taken down...but they show his insanity in full flower).

ALSO, IF IT IS he, then this is NOT the first time he has pulled stunts with the Border Patrol, in Arizona!!

IF IT IS not him, then it may be a copycat??

In any case, this is a set-up!!! Volunteered to get tasered, for the camera, and for the idiot David Icke (and Alex Jones, and who-knows-who-wlse?) to get you all riled up.

Looks like it worked, perfectly.....

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Did you all like the smile on that pig's face while he was electrifying the guy in the car?

If you answered yes to this question than America's police academies are looking for someone special just like you.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This video and other incidents remind me of the time I was involved in a very high speed, very dangerous police chase. After the chase, the police pulled me from my vehicle, and one of them began pressing heavily on the pressure point located in the shoulder joint.

Though the pain told me to start moving, I mean that's a person's natural instinct, something told me not to. And I didn't.

Later on, during the pre-trial proceedings, my attorney told me it was an old cop trick to get people squirming and justify beating them senseless. I've never read this before anywhere, so I thought it important to mention it here. If you find yourself in an altercation with the law, and they seek to place you under arrest, do not start squirming if they dig into your pressure points. They will beat you. Badly.

Makes me wonder how many of those videos we are fed, where the unfortunate individuals are accused on spot of resisting arrest and beaten helplessly, were really resisting. Or were they made to look like they were resisting?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
From a personal standpoint, he definitely instigated and brought this to a whole new level by being very difficult to deal with and then played victim about it.

From a moral standpoint, everything the authorities did from breaking the glass on was just uncalled for. I hope they don't actually encourage this type of behavior from the force.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
More videos like this will help little. Lawsuits will help more. People knowing a lot more about real history will help too. Stop participating in their system, they depend on it. Perhaps the police would have done their old trick of planting drugs in the car. In that case you just saw the last free moments of this guy. Think how you would have spent your last free moments differently than he did.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by p51mustang

For me, typically security guards and cops put their hand on their gun and threaten instant death for ignoring them and minding my own business.

I don't. No need to. I'm good at talking with people.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

America has changed so drasically in just the 50+ years I've been around.

We have become more and more of a police state run like one giant corporation.

They broke his car window and his scream was un-nerving.

These police officers were not serving and protecting, they were bullying and brutish.

I wonder what the next 50 years will bring?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
more people need to read about our founding fathers and the fight it took to create this country. sadly its pretty much too late as everyone is fast asleep with complacency.

at some point, the people will be heard and it won't be a pretty thing.
if the population only knew that they can create change...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I wonder what the next 50 years will bring?

Ehhh... Something tells me we'll be living in a sort of post-apocalyptic scenario world after some major catastrophic event reduces a large chunk of the world-population. I'm thinking maybe like something out of the movie "I Am Legend".

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The illusion of freedom is the best tool to control the population. Democracy is nothing more than a silent, hidden dictatorship.

The United States is one of the least free country in the world this day. If you want more freedom, go and live in countries that never make it to the news. Go to Scandinavia, or Switzerland.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join