It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it anyone has any kind of abnormal power or additional sence, please read this...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I have not read all the advice given to you, but if you're not already caught up in your danger (you said it), then I might have some advice for you.

Whatever you're experiencing it is you. You have been you since the moment that you entered this world, through conception or perhaps when you left the womb. Whatever you are feeling, whatever powers are coming over you, know that they are you. If you are afraid of whatever is coming over you, you're emotions, which are very closely intertwined with your soul, will spur these premonitions into a negative charge.
Control your emotions. It's like this: If you're in an emotionally negative state, then you release negative energy. The same is true for emotionally positive states releasing positive energies. If you are venting negativity then your premonitions, cognitive dreams, will be more aligned to the evils in this world. Likewise occurs for being emotionally stable, emotionally positive.
Stay calm, and with a calm mind, and a kind heart you can try to understand the meaning of your abilities.
Know that evil, and darkness, although gruesome and horrible to see and experience is a part of God. These evil energies, negative energies, must exist for good, positive energies to exist, at least in our dimension, where human consciousness reigns supreme!
Try and understand that, it will help you make sense of it all.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 15241353

i don't know if anyone can help me.
i always feel like someones watching over me and i sometimes wake up at night feeling someone playing with my hair or sat at the end of my bed,
i know they mean no harm but it still scares me.
my friend said i should pray for it to go away but im not a religios person.
anybody have advice? =/

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chrystal

on 24th I chose the christmas cd song with Santa Baby sang by Eartha Kitt, and I thought oh she sang that too... on the 25th I read she died of cancer at age of 81 - bless her !
Sometimes you do or hear something from your spiritual spirit, and we are all Oneness, we are connected; I did experience that on myspace where ppl used same words
Last time I started to sing the "Somewhere over the rainbow", the Hawaian 'Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole', sang it with his Ukelele...
It was on radio before and it is the song in the Australia movie with Kidman. The Aborigenes believed in singing and dreampath ...that is all somehow connected, nothing to scare about , I think

Always use it positive and wish for good lights

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i think i have something different about me . Sometimes i get these weird feeling like as if time has just frozen, its an unexplainable feeling but not something you would expect. Also when something bad happens to me something worse happens somewhere else, e.g. on the news... i also get bad negative feeling in my chest and i feel different and know when something bad is going to happen and it does, these series of events may be just coincidential of true ...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Embrace it, don't fear it.

I'm like you although I'm not that advanced, all I have are esp about certain things that will happen 30 minutes later. I always get this anxious overwhelming feeling that something went horribly wrong when something dramatic happens to someone I care about. I also talked to my boyfriends passed away father while I was kinda asleep.
My boyfriends dad said he just wanted to get to know me and see how Travis was doing. It was touching that he reached out like that, it made me cry for some reason, it was really overwhelming.

It runs in my family, best I can say is learn about it and embrace it. It is honestly a beautiful gift.

Just know you are not alone

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Fear is the MINDkiller, So get past your Fear and examine the possibilities harness the fear, and slay it

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I have precognitive dreams.

A week ago I had a dream that my closest friend abandoned me. I was waiting for him outside a cinema, then it was an airport. I'd been waiting for ages.
I went to the men's room and he came in. I told him I'd been waiting for hours, and he said he'd decided to go and see a movie with someone else instead. No apology, no excuse, just that he'd decided to do something else.

Just two nights ago we went out for a drink. When we left, he went to go relieve himself in the bushes in a car park. And he vanished at the edge of a river.
I had no idea where he'd gone. I was convinced he'd fallen in the river. The Police were called because I couldn't find him and couldn't get in touch with him (he knew my phone wasn't working because we'd tried to call for a cab already).
The last time I saw him he was walking towards the river. It was almost freezing, 4 in the morning, and I know he didn't have any money to get home.

When the police did track him down, after I'd been outside the club waiting for either him or the police for nearly two hours, they found out that he'd left and walked the five miles home.

So, the similarities?
Cinema indicating social environment (going to the club)
Airport indicating waiting to leave/travel (waiting to call a cab)
I didn't try to contact him at all in the dream, possibly meaning I wouldn't have that option in reality.
His attitude (just leaving without explanation or reason)
Men's room (he went to go relieve himself before vanishing)
Feeling abandoned/let down (pretty much identical)

People need to learn to read their dreams in my opinion. I truly believe that while not all dreams mean something, the ones where you wake up and feel that it was important or that a message was sent, they should be heeded and translated. People should trust their instincts more.

I obviously haven't yet grasped how to read my dreams properly, if I had I wouldn't have invited my friend out that night.

I'll be making sure I pay more attention from now on, especially when I wake up thinking about a dream and wondering what it means, which I did after this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've had something similar to me happen, Detached.

I had a dream one night a long while ago, about one Christmas holiday. It was a totally random thing, and I never thought twice about it until one day things happened the exact same way they had in my dream. Only when I mentioned it, what would have further happened in my dream, didn't. I think it was because my imput into the situation changed things. At least that's all I have been able to come up with.

Following your instincts is probably the best piece of advice for anyone. I've learned over the years to trust them and they haven't led me wrong once.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

you should hone your premonition to predict lottery results...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
In physiological studies, the only reason that people have these "visions" and "telepathic gifts" is a bond between friends or family members; or, in other words, when you really know someone, it's like you could read there mind. But, twins DO have telepathy, called "Twin Telepathy"(of course). The cause is because their brainwaves are identical. This Twin Telepathy only occurs oh so often, but are indeed useful. I have a "Telepathic Bond" with my older brother, but that's only because we grew up together. But, I am still a strong proponent of the parapsychological believes, and it is very interesting hearing people about how they met people in dreams before real-life interaction. It sort of meets the requirements and statistics of the OBE theory/legend. Perhaps our spirits cross in the other dimensions where our spirits go during the OBE process. I don't know, that's just my theory.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfriend

I've often thought this.

I've had things happen before, with other close friends.

I knew someone for ten years, we were close friends. We fell out over something and didn't speak for more than a year.
She had a second baby and lost the child a few months afterward. I knew something was wrong.
I had a dream that we were walking along a path, and she started crying. She said goodbye to me and faded.

Although we hadn't spoken for at least a year, and I had no contact with her family, I knew there was something wrong and that she needed me. I thought at the time that it was something about her, that she was ill or something.
I was on holiday in Spain when I had this dream, so couldn't really do anything until I came home. But when I did I made contact and found out what had happened.

Needless to say we are now close again.

I am certain that if a friend needs me, I'll know about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I was at work yesterday and I saw that new movie push It was a great movie but it scared the hell out of me I was playing around and I was like im going to act like i have that power and move this pen so I was putting my haand over it and some guy askes can he borrow a basket ball and he scared me at the moment he asked so i got him the basketball and i looked back at the pen and it turned at least 3 degrees to the left. I was like wtf i try to do it again but nothing happened i want to know what does this mean... please contact me on this page i don't want no one to know who i am after this incident and i don't know who to ask...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
i know this is unbelievable but some times when i be near of some electric things some Electricity get out of my hand and when i tell people they just laugh at me i dont know why this happens to me please tell me what to do even when i use the keyboard i always get shocked please help

g2

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
these are natural abilities, presented in a larger amount, a talent.

everyone is psychic. animals, children all show intuitive abilities. everyone has some experience with psychic phenomenon, its that they write it off as coincidence.

western society is materialistic and mechanistically based. they view things through a belief system which does not allow for such things. eastern culture embraces such things.

that you feel this is strange or worse yet, something to do with religion, is merely a pre programmed BELIEF, indoctrinated purposefully by control factors who understand the psychics are the ultimate danger to a group who has to maintain control based on deception, that is, secrecy.

these abilities were present in greater degree in man before the dna manipulation.

you wll find a great many others like yourself. it will not due to have you speak with 'muggles' about these things. they exist on the consciousness level of animal/lower primate, and have nothing of value to offer the outlier.

connect with your internal guidance and follow it. you will be presented, often, with synchronistic type events that point you in a direction. follow this.

connecting purposefully with your higher self will be the best for you.

avoid sites like this and others that are filled with agendized debunkers. they seek to keep you down and under the control of the system.

www.biomindsuperpowers.com is a good site. ingo swann has a book on psychic powers there. review the material from joe mcmoneagle and other lucid, left brain types like him.

you are being afraid of your own shadow, so to speak. it is no more evil that is the ability to read or walk.

we are in a time of quickening when many others notice these powers coming on line. this is the reason for the elite';s feverish attempt to establish greater control mechanisms. they know, from their dealings with 4th density rabble such as the service to self non physicals, that as the shift occurs, knowledge obtained by thought will be the rule. therefore, deception based control will be impossible.

you can view the greater interconnetiveness of the internet and massive, exponential rise in communication via wireless devices as a precursor or analog to this phenonmenom.

it takes a period of acclimation to accept this talent. therefore, i urge you to be impeccable with whom you associate, and seperate yourself from skeptical belief system enmeshed, lower frequency tools who would tell you that this experience of yours is somehow invalid.

i have no need for their views, myself. i accept that this thing is real, and am not interested in others beliefs, who have not experience it.

a worm cannot teach a sparrow to fly.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Chrystal, I was raised a devout Catholic, but I have seen many things which cause me to doubt my faith, I'm more of an agnostic now. I am quite sensitive. I recieved th egift ftom my mother, grandmother, great grandmother... and we were actually trained and nurtured in the art. I can see many spiriits, depending on their energy level and I can sense the ones who can't manifest. I have participated in Catholic Excorcismsand served as medical consul on a few. After 30 years of guidance I consider myseld a well versed something.

When I lived in Virginia Beach I also underwent testing at A.R.E.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by DrJay1975]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
to awnser your original question... yeah i have weird powers too.
i thought it was just gut feelings but you know that intenseness when you know youve won a random raffle and you were just waiting for them to call your name...
or dreaming things that come true decades after youve dremt them. for some reason i actually remember the dreams and what i was thinking in the dream...
being able to give animals ideas of doing things and actually have them do it...
i know about that telepathy thing too... occasionally i randomly hear my partners voice from behind me when he isnt in the room...
and i would definatley do something about that room you have a bad feeling about you would be suprised how a little purification can do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join