It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Attack Strategy 'Is Ready If Needed'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You should read this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a middle-east section of ATS and that is where this belongs.

I know, I have been guilty of posting Iran news in here but this news isn't really "alternative" news. It's current affairs/middle east news

You can find it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now to my real response. I'm so sick of the rhetoric surrounding this issue. If this has been intentionally dragged out so peaceful people like myself finally snap and wish they would just launch an attack already and get it over and done with they have succeeded.

Just do it already you corrupt sh*tbags! US and Israel have been yapping on and on for over 6 years now.

I wish they would just do it. Mainly now because I'll take pleasure in seeing the US economy shutdown overnight.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

The sheer beligerancy and arrogance to come out and say this?! This is attempted intimidation and threatening of war at it's highest!

Through this the weakness of the U.S. continues to become apparent. Her elites have resorted to openly threatening war on Iran for 'possibly' developing a nuclear weapons programme' (Remeber there is no evidence at all of this as the NIE confirmed in 2007).

When all you have left are threats of war, as an empire the game is up.

<< 1   >>

join