It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War plans ready to go, days before 9-11 !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I was just introduced to an article where they say that 2 days before the 9-11 attacks took place the war against al Qaida, the Taliban and Afghanistan were ready to go. Bush only needed to sign for it. How surprising, is it not.

WASHINGTON, May 16, 2002 — President Bush was expected to sign detailed plans for a worldwide war against al-Qaida two days before Sept. 11 but did not have the chance before the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington, U.S. and foreign sources told NBC News.

The document, a formal National Security Presidential Directive, amounted to a “game plan to remove al-Qaida from the face of the earth,” one of the sources told NBC News Jim Miklaszewski.

Source : NBC news ( Article from May 16 2002 )

WASHINGTON — After years of delay caused by inadequate intelligence, the U.S. government decided just one day before the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks that it would try to overthrow the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan if a diplomatic push to expel Osama bin Laden from the country failed, the independent panel investigating the attacks reported Tuesday.

Source: NBC news

The plans to start a full scale war against terrorism have been ready and only waiting on the green light from the president, just 1 day before the attacks on 9-11.

Now, this really does not come as a surprise to me, the defense department usually plans in advance. This fits perfectly with other claims and testimonies I've read and seen, suggesting that all wars and defensive actions are planned by TPTB long before they take place.

Please, your thoughts on the matter ?

Kind regards.

~ Sinter

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Suprising when you first hear about it. Though after all the evidence, you start to wonder why you were suprised.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The Patriot Act was already pretty much drafted too. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thanks guys

I'm not really familiar with the patriot act. I don't think I've read about it yet.

What I think is pretty staggering is that the conspiracies of the past seem to be true. I remember reading stuff where they explicitly mentioned this. However... the truth gets revealed much quicker doesn't it ?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You name a terrorist group, or another non-allied country, and there is at least a basic war plan tucked away at the Pentagon. Half of the people there it seems like, sit around making/updating war plans for various scenarios everyday.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
I'm not really familiar with the patriot act. I don't think I've read about it yet.

Incredible I-don't-believe-what-I-just-read slap to the forehead.

What?????

You're not really familiar with the patriot act? You don't think you've read about it yet?

And you hope that we (or anyone, for that matter) takes anything you say here to be the words of a cogent, intelligent, logical, thoughtful, well researched and well read and informed commenter?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
You name a terrorist group, or another non-allied country, and there is at least a basic war plan tucked away at the Pentagon. Half of the people there it seems like, sit around making/updating war plans for various scenarios everyday.

Everyone does know that the US had plans to invade Britain on the shelves in 1939, don't you?

Truther: But...but....we weren't at war with Britain! It was an inside-jobby1!!1

Real Life: Um......never mind.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by trebor451]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Incredible I-don't-believe-what-I-just-read slap to the forehead.

What?????

You're not really familiar with the patriot act? You don't think you've read about it yet?

And you hope that we (or anyone, for that matter) takes anything you say here to be the words of a cogent, intelligent, logical, thoughtful, well researched and well read and informed commenter?

seeing as your panties are already well & truly bunched......i'll fess up & aknowledge sinter is not alone regarding patriot act.
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Well... I don't really care if you do not take what I say seriously. When you realize that even a child can make an intelligent comment , you might consider not to deny comments just because they come from one that is less informed. However... I could be full of it, so.

I did in fact google the patriot act right after I posted my reply.

It seems that there is no reason for me to know about it. As it does not really have any influence on or in my life. I already knew you guys were being screwed by your government and reading about the patriot act did not teach me something new. Well...
I did learn that this act gives your government unwanted options to implement weapons of mass destruction on its own citizens, if deemed necessary of course...

My personal opinion about it ?

It makes the stuff they already did legal. I can't believe all but 2 senators voted yes and one of them only mumbled he did not really agree... Spine seems to missing in that one.

But, look at it from the bright side. Here in Europe we got screwed with the Lisbon treaty.

Anyway this thread was not about the patriot act. It was about the war on terror and the invasion of Afghanistan, which are told to be the result of 9-11.
But it seems that the plans were ready to go the days before 9-11 took place. That leaves me with two possible scenarios.

They already saw the threat and action was planned, but they acted just days to late...

They had the plans ready but they needed a good enough reason to get started with, preferably the corporation from the allied nations and other global powers. Which would probably ad more weight to the claim that 9-11 was an inside job.

Funny thing is that they did not only obtained the green light to give the military system a chance to take their new toys and give them a live test. They gave the weapons industry an economy,secured resources that had become unavailable to them,
Spread the American empire of a free market and made sure the Iraqi economy is now in American hands ( western hands ), They created a new form of fear and by doing so opening a door to power previously welded shut.

The patriot act proves their fear strategy works perfectly. How much freedom are you prepared to give away to a threat that has been supposedly coming from foreign terrorist groups which managed to supposedly be responsible for 9-11.
While there's a very big pile of evidence 9-11 was an inside job...

Effectively giving the true murdering criminals more power to live your life as they see fit.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Thanks for this...

It never seems to amaze me how all these facts surrounding 9/11 would convict anyone of us in a court. There is just too much coincidence to not believe at the very least elements within our government cooperated with terrorists to pull this off. Not saying the whole government, but portions of it. In corporate America it is possible for only a few people in an organization to know what is really going on and direct orders down the chain of command to have them unknowingly perform tasks that would lead to a catastrophic event. It would only take a handful of people to pull this off if they were in the right positions. They could execute the plan without any suspicion, under the guise of contingency planning.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yes. You are absolutely right.

I've done a thread when I was still a newbie here about evil and its definition.
I planned to discuss how it seems that evil always travels in small packs. Unfortunately I didn't get that far.

Your thread about the anti-Christ being the system we live in also can be explained like this.

Where only a handful of people have to pull only a few important strings to make their plans become reality. Everybody works along because of the system and the trust that people have that people will have good intentions with possible disastrous possibilities.

I hope that theory is wrong tho... But it could be what's happening.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I was just introduced to an article where they say that 2 days before the 9-11 attacks took place the war against al Qaida, the Taliban and Afghanistan were ready to go. Bush only needed to sign for it. How surprising, is it not.

Al Qaida was a pain in our side long before the 9/11 attack- the USS Cole bombing, the embassies in Africa, plus bin Laden admitted he sent fighters to Somalia during the famine relief, plus a number of additional failed attacks. Al Qaida publically declared war on the US years before 9/11 and they've been making good on their claim, so not taking this fact into account makes this post little more than an innuendo dropping stunt.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I know of all those terrorist attacks. This however is not the point. The point is that the US government has been ready to launch a full scale war and then told everybody that 9-11 triggered their response.

So they lied. Well... that they lie is pretty normal as politician tend to lie a lot.
However... They made everyone they lied to look like a fool in the process, which was unnecessary and they were so full of themselves they mocked US citizens and allied nations in the process.

To me that shows just how little respect they have for their own citizens and everybody else.

Ok they started a war and an illegal one murdered countless innocent people and left an entire region in chaos. I can understand why. But the American public should lynch and hang every single one of those involved in the highest tree for their attitude towards the US public. Yet they put on a big smile admit they lied and do it again.
and not a single one of them ended up with a hole in their head.

I always read about militias armed to the teeth, the black panthers, klu klux klan, the bloods , the crips, drugs cartels, and every trigger happy lunatic but when something should be done it seems the spine is missing.

Why is that ?

Obviously this also counts for European public.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I know of all those terrorist attacks. This however is not the point. The point is that the US government has been ready to launch a full scale war and then told everybody that 9-11 triggered their response.

So they lied. Well... that they lie is pretty normal as politician tend to lie a lot.
However... They made everyone they lied to look like a fool in the process, which was unnecessary and they were so full of themselves they mocked US citizens and allied nations in the process.

I agree with you. They lied, and opportunistically as well.

But your post actually suggests that they didn't have a hand in 9/11. Why would you stage something like that if you were about to go to war anyway? It would make it a somewhat pointless exercise.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

My post contains MS news articles.

There is said in one of them that the plans were there but that they were waiting to get approval from their allies.

9-11 practically gave them a blanque check to do whatever they want. You will probably not hear 9-11 was an inside job ever from them even when it it really was.

These lies are just a piece of evidence that makes them less trustworthy and ads more weight to th conspiracies that are in existence, IMO.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It's ridiculous to say that the gov't lied by declaring a war based upon 9/11 becuase the 9/11 attack was a legitimate act of war by any measure. It's like planning to get rid of a hornet's nest on your property but before you go out and do it, you get stung by hornets. You can gripe about not getting rid of the hornet's nest before you got stung, certainly, but you can't gripe that wanting to get rid of the hornet's nest was a lie.

Where are you going with this bit, anyway? All you're proving is that Al Qaida really and truly was/is a dangerous threat to the US, which negates all sorts of conspiracies and secret plots being posted here.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Where I'm going at here ?

I'm claiming that the US government has lied about the catalyst for the the war on terrorism. As this was what they had in mind to start anyway. What they did not have yet was the approval of the rest of the world. 9-11 has happened at an awfully convenient time for them to launch their plans with the approval of the world.

Al Qaida has been said to be of CIA origin and these articles do not proof that Al Qaida is not responsible for the terrorist attacks. What they do not proof either is that is that the US has given Al Qaida the orders to attack.

The US can still be the mastermind of it all.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So, essentially, what you've discovered is that politicians lie. And they could be lying about 9/11.

Well, yes, they could be. They could also be shape shifting aliens. The point is that this doesn't make their involvement any more likely, unless you really think that dishonesty equates to mass murder.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

No I didn''t. I pretty much was aware of that.

My reason for posting was because it was a new article about the discovery of a lie from a long time ago.

The link I made was that the US gov. planned a war and they were ready pull the trigger. They however did not have the preferred green light and possible assistance from the nations of the world. But then like magic the reason to get an OK presented itself on a silver platter.

I belief that you can find the aliens on another forum.

Coincidence ? Or was it not ?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Sorry, I'm not having a go at you. I think the article is pretty interesting. It's just logically not evidence of anything much in particular.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join