It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed in Holland!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by locster

1st off where did I call you or even suggest you're a UFO fanboy ?

I said "but if you want to believe that it can't possibly be fake and it's indeed real then go ahead."

Now how exactly do you manage to twist those words into me calling you a UFO fanboy ? I never mentioned anything about your thoughts on what it was, my assertion was that it's not even real let alone a flock of bird, smoke ring or anything else, looks to me like you're the one who jumps to conclusions.

I am just getting tired of people not looking at the whole picture and then make some insinuations about other members that do not inmediatly put it off as a fake.

Secondly, why should I read what they're saying when it's clear that the object is fake ? I don't need to know anymore details, it's a fake and it's pretty damn easy to tell just from the objects artificial movement when the camera zooms & pans & shakes in relation to everything else in frame which has a natural movement expected with the movements of the camera.

That might be a perspective thing, the further away the object is, the less it will move in relation to objects closer to the camera.

How hard is it to accept that the people in the video might just be scripting what they're saying?

Again that is insinuating that people who do not agree with you must be hardcore believers.
It is not hard to accept that the people in the video are acting, but as i said in previous posts, if they are acting they are doing a pretty good job, it really sounds genuine. How the kids react and the intonation really comes across genuine.
IMHO not taking that in account will skew the final conclusions.

Nothing personal ofcourse, because you could be right

[edit on 2/8/10 by locster]

<< 2  3  4   >>

join