It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed in Holland!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.niburu.nl...

A familie driving from Amersfort to Almere shot this 2 videos. The 2th is real strange an clear. What is it? Can this be birds?
Make sure you scroll down to the 2th video!

Source: www.niburu.nl

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have heard of Mega Swarms of Bee's before, I think this could be something like that.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What I see is two videos taken of two different UFO's by someone driving along the road at two places while listening to the same sucky song. They should have changed the radio station before filming the second UFO.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Not only is the filming prospective unique, that was damn impressive.

Okay.......let's have the 'smudge on the window' clan over to the left and the "it's a helicopter' group form an orderly line to the right.

Me? I'll stand right where I am because this is great!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

Saw the ssecond video.

I would have one question for that family.

"Why the ## didn't you stop the car, and THEN keep videoing???"

Anyway...what it looks like, to me, is a cloud. Possibly a contrail fragment left by a recent passing airplane.

It appears "dark" because of its altitude, and the angle of the Sun, as it is setting. Have seen such things all my life, nothing unusual...just a matter of timing.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I could be wrong, but im thinking its a kite. You can just make out the strings in some frames, probably when the light is catching them right.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
What I see is two videos taken of two different UFO's by someone driving along the road at two places while listening to the same sucky song. They should have changed the radio station before filming the second UFO.

Both videos collectively total 264 seconds. The average song is a little over 3 minutes. The numbers (verses a song) check out so not sure why that's an issue.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

"Why the ## didn't you stop the car, and THEN keep videoing???"

That's the same logic as a cop stopping to catch a running thief!

Yeah I can just hear it now if they stopped:

"why the ## did they stop. Why didn't the follow this thing"

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Follow what???

It wasn't moving in the sky!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Follow what???

It wasn't moving in the sky!!!

What? This thing wasn't moving? Just the car was?

Not arguing but where does it state that?

And if that's true then....this car (let's underestimate it and say it's) going 30 mph for 3 minutes would make this 'thing' fairly large unless this car is driving in a circle!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It does resemble a collapsed balloon but what I'd like to know is: What is this family saying? What do THEY think they're seeing?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
In the beginning it looks like a solid object. Then in the second video (taken with a telephone by the way) you see stuff underneath the object like it it sucking up water or dust, or releasing it. In the last shots you see the object fainting away like it dissolves.
In my opinion it cannot be a cloud, a kite or birds. maybe a dissolving contrail but even then I never saw this before.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The guy says to his familie"look whats that? I told you those are signs of whats coming in the future, told you so! I have goosebumps all over my body here".
The daughter tought they would get sucked up by the UFO.

I have looked at the video for a while: maybe the beaswarm theorie isnt that bad. Anybody know bees here?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It looks like a kite to me.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Nope...not if it's a cloud! Ever heard of 'parallax'?

...this car (let's underestimate it and say it's) going 30 mph for 3 minutes would make this 'thing' fairly large unless this car is driving in a circle!

Try it yourself, today. (Hopefully there're a few clouds in the sky...)

On a long, straight highway, there will be no apparent motion, when the object is a great distance away (several miles, as is the case for most clouds of that type...looks like cirriform to me).

If there are no clouds, look at a mountain top, for comparison.

If the highway has turns and bends, then of course, the angle of viewing (line of sight) to the fixed object will appear to alter...

I would think this is rather common knowledge?

ALSO, during the course of the videos, the "object" changes slightly...as one would tend to expect, with clouds.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It depends what they said when they filmed it. Did they see birds? Or did they see a strange, peculiar craft that they tried to frantically capture on video? Thats the thing, the video part just adds to the testimony.

I don't see the testimony.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Could be an insect swarm,

animal.discovery.com...

Can anyone roughly work out the height and distance using the trees it goes behind as a marker and see how many bees/insects it would take to be visible from that distance by a camcorder. It would be interesting to then compare that number with the largest know insect swarms in the part of Holland.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I would think this is rather common knowledge?

Okay.....stickin' with that theme, where's the common sense then? Why couldn't this family not tell a cloud from a 'thing'?

The ONLY way I see that that's even remotely possible is, this entire family (crappy music and all....) was out to punk the entire Internet YouTube watchin' world.

I refuse to share this world with people who can't differentiate a bird, bug, cloud, jet, helicopter, balloon or smudge with something unusual.
Nope........!
Just get me off this rock then!!!!

edit to add cloud

[edit on 1-8-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
The guy says to his familie"look whats that? I told you those are signs of whats coming in the future, told you so! I have goosebumps all over my body here".
The daughter tought they would get sucked up by the UFO.

I have looked at the video for a while: maybe the beaswarm theorie isnt that bad. Anybody know bees here?

Is this quote for real or are you making up a parody?

Now, bee swarm or something UNUSUAL (like a large collapsed balloon) I can see falling along the lines of confusion. And I also refuse to believe this 'thing' wasn't moving.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Do me a favour! Bees..now i really have heard everything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join