It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMP and Solar Flare Protection to receive funding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Currently I'm working on a system titled the EMP and Solar Flare Attenuation System. It was built to stop the power plants from overloading during and EMP or solar flare. It was also built to stop power plant generators from producing more power than what was needed, which would lead to their destruction.

The video, for clearing things up, is located on Youtube.com

You can also check out my other posts related to this to get an understanding of how serious I am about this.

I want to ask for funding donations so that I can build a slightly bigger version. I can keep everyone updated through my youtube channel, MacsterTech. I can also keep you all updated on the amounts that are donated so that we all know that I'm using it ONLY for my Attenuation System.

I don't want to make this seem like a scam because when people see that others are asking for money they become skeptical. I don't want any of you all to think that. I will keep all updated on the donation amounts and the build progress.

If anyone wants to help and will also tell me what others might think then that would be great!

If you would like to donate then I will give the paypal address.

For everyone else, I will upload a video of EVERY donation that will make others feel that I AM using the donations for my system.

Donation address is: Donate

BE SURE TO MAKE IT A GIFT. You don't need a paypal accout.
n

I WILL MAKE A VIDEO ON EVERY DONATION AND SHOW THAT I'M USING IT ONLY FOR THIS PROJECT.

I will do it exactly like this guy: Jarah on Youtube

Donation address is: Donate

BE SURE TO MAKE IT A GIFT. You don't need a paypal account. You can also request to remain anonymous.

Here is a letter of recognition for my system: Recognition

What do you think about this method?

Thanks,

[edit on 1-8-2010 by macb6497]

join