It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye colour changes from Green to Blue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ha! My eyes do too...wow this is like a secret brother/sisterhood. Mine are blue on the bottom half and then blend to a more greenish/hazel color towards the top. Certain shirts do tend to bring out more of one type of color...yet I've never looked at them when I was horny like some people I guess!

Wouldn't blood flow and sunlight have more affect on their color change than anything else??

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
My eye color also changes between grey/green/blue...
I've always joked about it reflecting my mood, grey when I'm upset/depresed, green when i'm happy, blue when i'm feeling err frisky...LOL
it seems those color combinations are most common for color changers...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I had a girlfriend whose eyes were sometimes brown and sometimes green, depending on her mood.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Billing
no i'm not saying that anyone is reptillian just cause their eye colour changes, its just, something must have affected the person biologically to make the colour change. It could be genetic, but my father has Brown eyes and so does his parents and my mother has blue eyes, so cause there is no green allele in the inherited genetic code...something whether natural or supernatural must have affected it. Pixie your from Cornwall right, that's where my family is from, are there many green eyed people there

How about nuclear landfills in that area?? Maybe someone's been sittin on a glowing goldmine of sorts, and has been genetically tweaked that way.. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
my guess is that at the hospital you were given one of the drugs that is known to alter eye pigmentation in some people. rare, but not unheard of [so is DYING from a medical mistake, so in a sense you were lucky].

by the way it's also possible to get BROWN eyes with certain chemicals.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by victor was right]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Don't know if there's any "meaning" behind it, but my eyes are blue, with a green ring around my pupil. When I get upset, etc. they go bright green... I can also do it by pressing hard against my eyes then opening them...(looks pretty freaky).....

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
My eye colour appears differently to everyone i think its just natural, ive got blue green brown grey and a bit of yellow , so dont worry about it. I just say there multicoloured lol

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm hung over my eyes are red now .

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
iv heard that your eyes can never change and that the color shirt your waring has alot to do with what color your eyes apear to be..

maybe we can find some news articals...

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I found these, they may be interesting:
The genetics of the human eye
understanding genetics this one also has other links on the page.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Mine do it as well. They're hazel... usually look pretty brown with a green ring around my retina, on nice summer days they usually lighten up to dark green. two years ago i can remember one specific day they turned bright green.

i've met a bunch of people throughout my life that have the same thing happen.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Wow! I never realized that so many people had "changing eye colors".

When I was young, I had bright blue eyes and really bright golden blonde hair ... since then my hair became brown and my eyes turned a dark greenish-blue with a bright yellow "border" around my pupil.

Depending on my mood they'll change from dark blue to bright green ... but mostly stay greenish-blue.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Dont worry about it mine changes all the time in other peoples eyes. As far as i can tell there multicoloured, blue green yellow grey brown and everything in between lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i'll have to join your "little club" here
my eyes changes colors all the time, and has always done it. i had blue eyes as a child, and now at the age of 28, my eyes is multicolored and changes between grey/green/brown/yellow.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thats really odd, I wonder now what the National or Global percentage of people are with color changing eyes in the blue/green/grey/yellow spectrum are.

I thought it was just an odd anomaly, but now it looks like there are far more of "us" then I originally accounted for.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cain

you are cracked

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wow, lots of people. Yeah, my eyes change colors too. Its weird, cuz today they're hazel, yesterday a bright green. My dad's eye color changes too. Like, sometimes, his eye color will be a bright blue/hazel/emerald green/green....get the point? I guess it's not as uncommon as I thought.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow, this topic is pretty cool. For a long time I thought my eye color was pretty strange. When I was younger, my eye color was dark brown and now they're hazel. They still look as if they are becoming more so green than anything. I'm now 28.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join