It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye colour changes from Green to Blue

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Listen to this. When i was born I had the usual dark eyes, like most people have, during my childhood i had blue eyes and nordic blond hair, but as soon as i became a teenage my hair went dark blond and i now have green eyes. Which turn yellow in direct light.

My theory: when i still had blue eyes and blond hair, i was a bit...um "evil".. yes evil. I would always get in trouble and etc. However when I was 10 I think, not sure, my eyes started to get more greeny. I believe this happened because i smoked a joint with one of my friends, and i'm not sure, but if a person is say possesed by a draco, i think the joint really srewed him/her/it up. Not long after i had smoked the joint I started to get a lot of stomach pains with hurt a lot, i was in hospital for 15 days, and i would feel like i was burning all over, so perhapes the alien that was possesing me left.

After i got out of hospital, everyone, teaches, friends, family they all noticed a major difference in my behaviour, i was very quite, a lot less "evil" and i just generall y acted differently to most things. I was as one friend put it "A completely different person"

End. Doesn't anyone want to share their view on this, it would be a great help. Thanks

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I was born with blue eyes. They turned grey when I was about 24, and then green (which they are now) when I was about 30.

I have no idea why. I don't think I'm reptilian though. Pixy maybe.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I doubt you were possessed by anything. At least not by aliens. Psychological changes after illness have been recorded before. Perhaps what hospitalized you altered the chemistry of your brain and affected your behavior. A paranormal explanation isn't necessary.

As far as color changes go. I have a pet cat that went from a nice tempered brown tabby with blue eyes as a kitten to a very mean jet black adult with yellow eyes. Never saw an alien around her.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
no i'm not saying that anyone is reptillian just cause their eye colour changes, its just, something must have affected the person biologically to make the colour change. It could be genetic, but my father has Brown eyes and so does his parents and my mother has blue eyes, so cause there is no green allele in the inherited genetic code...something whether natural or supernatural must have affected it. Pixie your from Cornwall right, that's where my family is from, are there many green eyed people there

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I just think you matured. You were just the right age to start thinking when you went into hospital. You were feeling guilty about smoking the joint and had a lot of enforced time on your hands for plenty of reflection.

You would just be starting pubity. There would have been a lot of body changes, and some people find their hair/eye colour changing. Your new-found maturity probably caused you to quieten down considerably, making you think you had a different personality.

Its just your guilty conscience that makes you want to blame aliens.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
why would i be guiltly about smoking a joint. At the time i wasn't aware of what it actually was only a couple months later did i realise it was a joint. Why would i feel guilty about it.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
My eyes somedays are greenish blue, sometimes more aqua, sometimes blue.... I think it is just chemical reactions. No demons have come out of my ears yet.... h aha

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yeah dude, thats pretty far fetched.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
My father and I both have grey eyes my turn green sometimes his almost turn silver its wierd but cool. Muahahahahahha

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Greetings.

Yes, we all have reptilian DNA, in your bodies. That's why you have the so-called reptilian brain that covers your basic needs and the higher brain to concern though processes.

You are all brothers with Reptilians/"Demons" & Nordics/ "Angels". That's why they are co-operating with the various governments because they want to avert the tragedy what is to come if people won't magange their business correctly.

Their leaders hate this so-called war on terror, that's why they have chosen to directly intervene in this what is going on. If they would not they both would be destroyed.

The eyes changing are part of a DNA-sequence that allows reptilians and angelics to revert to their true form.

Remember in the bible humans would live 100-500 years, because original humans were what you now term "Reptilians/Angelics." Remember in the bible god limited the age for punishment of the sins of men.

The original sin was that the reptilians took human consorts, that resulted in the birth of the nephilm. During the flood fallen rescued the nephilm by teaching them the origins of civilisation and tools ect in cavern systems underground the earth. They knew the nephilm would be the key to help all things restore to balance.

The correct way would have been the nephilm to breed with their own and the humans do the same, of course the hierarchy has realised their mistakes and are now correcting things behind the scenes. That is the reason for the sexual content in the news.

The so called Junk-DNA is the original sin, now the process of it's removal has started. That's why people are sick, throwing up ect. It's because the increasing earth field is harmonising their DNA.

Human DNA is restructuring itself to that what it was before the exile from eden, as a matter of fact the nature is restoring itself back to balance and earth shall become eden once more. Eden is earth before the fall and hell is earth after the fall.

You are so very close to long life and your salvation. Just throw down your arms and care more about each other and have fun.

Earth is here not to be spoiled, but to enjoy it. After all we all have a personal obligation to earth and it's wellbeing because we all share the same globe.

Now it's time for unity against war and terror. Live in peace and others shall do the same.

I want peace do you or would you like to see your brothers coming home in coffins every day.

I would choose peace.

Michael Cain/St Morningstar.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
My eye colour fluctuates to, between grey and green, sometimes with a blue hue. I don't have any reason to believe I'm a part Reptilian though...apart from these damn gills, hsssss.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
My eyes often change colour,nothig to do with mood or anything, they seem to graduate from blue to grey over a couple of days, usually though, they are just somewhere inbetween when they aren't changing, I usually don't notice unless it's a faster change, overnight or something.
It's nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Keep in mind all the metabolic, hormonal, physiological changes that we all go from child hood to our teenage years. Some even describe these change as metamorphic in nature. I was born with very blonde hair, now it�s brown. Unless you start shedding your skin or something, I think you'll be ok. I've done drugs with friends, one time a friend told I looked like a reptile, for a moment. Enjoy those introspective and creative moments if you engaged in drug use, but don�t let it cloud you perspective on reality. And of course everything in moderation. I�ve recently learned this the heard way.

[edit on C:Friocu06e6 by Opus]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
As for my eyes, yep they change according to mood(sometimes). One time one of my friends pissed me off, but in a way I couldn�t openly respond. I just looked up at him. Right away he noticed changes in my eyes. They become allot brighter and piercing. We are the human animal. Gesture, body language and even the color of our skin changes accordingly to mood to convey to others instinctual responses. Blood rushes to eyes, pupils dilate perhaps in a fight of flight response or a gesture to tell the other you�re infringing on my territory. Oh yeh, don't forget blue eyes are recessive genes...Sniff, but I like my eyes, oh well.

And of course peace to all eyes colors and skin color, white, yellow and brown or (chuckle) even green,,

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My eyes change colors also. For the most part they are blue but sometimes they go grey. The will go bright green from time to time and I wasn't the one who first noticed. It directly aligns with my mood. I can now tell when my eyes are green before I can confirm it in a mirror just by my mood.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
peoples whose eyes appear to change color have hazel eyes and truth be known the color of thier eyes doesnt change it just depends on what colors are around you that make them look blue or green.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yes, we all have reptilian DNA, in your bodies. That's why you have the so-called reptilian brain that covers your basic needs and the higher brain to concern though processes.

What are you babbling about? And where do you get this? I was born with blonde hair, it's now very dark brown with about a third going grey, this is down to growing older and nothing else. It's quite scary to think that people who hold these sorts of beliefs are walking among us. Reality aint that exciting, but tha's no reason to live in a fantasy world.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by minniescar
peoples whose eyes appear to change color have hazel eyes and truth be known the color of thier eyes doesnt change it just depends on what colors are around you that make them look blue or green.

I have to disagree in my case at least. I'm looking in the same mirror in the same room with the same light. I would even take off my shirt, remove the towels from the rack, and whatever else I could think of with no change in effect. I thought it was an effect the first time also but it wasn't. It's been confirmed by my wife and also a few co-workers. It actually freaked my wife a bit the first time I showed her. I'm talking emerald green when they are normally bright blue. The shade of blue varies which could be partially caused by what I'm wearing or my surroundings but they still change shade in the exact same environment.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My eye colour changes when im angry. Generally my eye colour is a sea blue/green but ive been told when im TonyBlaired off my eyes turn a very green.

And no im not a reptillian, grey or goa'uld.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Wow, so many eye changers in here, maybe it was the title that drawed us all to this post.

The same, my eyes change as well, sometimes up to three or four times in a day. I have heard that it is a chemical response to your body's natural bio-rythm that changes them. I know when I am feeling my best is when my eyes are a bright emerald green (also this notes a sexually high peak).

I have seen my eyes change from almost straight blue to a pale yellow green color in a matter of minutes.

My eyes have been blue with a silver inner portion near the pupil to green and yellow to straight blue and straight green.

And in no way are my eyes Hazel.

Oh and my brother has the same effect with his eyes even though we have different fathers.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by robertfenix]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join