It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea threatens to 'mercilessly' punish S Korea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfinn
reply to post by shamus78

Funny North Korea News

That's another funny one ... one does not know what 'strident rhetoric' is until reading North Korean rants.

They've got fresh one's on a regular basis and it never gets boring.

Haha thats true, it never get boring reading their news, so much "Juche" in itself

Here some excerpt of latest "WTH is that" news. A visit to a vinalon
factory. Dont ask me what does the news trying to say

"He unraveled knotty problems arising in developing the complex under a long-term plan, underscoring the need to intensify the scientific researches into the production of varieties of chemical products out of vinalon intermediate products and, at the same time, build new modern closed carbide electrical furnaces and compounding towers and round off the aromatic compound production process and the synthetic fuel production process for the purpose of strengthening the Juche character of the chemical industry. "

OK Jokes aside, here something to chew.

13 [07/10/2010] American Prisoner Attempts Suicide
American Prisoner Attempts Suicide in DPRK

Remember: They hate USA more than USA hate them. Oh yeah, theyre evil. I doubt the guy want to suicide.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
N. Korea is threatening........once again

Once again N. Korea is threatening war. They have threatened war so many times now it is apparent that they have not been ready to act and will not act. I also don't understand why the U.S. and S. Korea need to have a drill that lasts from March 1 2011 to April 30 2011. That seems to me to be more than just training.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

You are not going to do anything why.

Because you will not recieve any more US money and US movies.

I think the last time Clinton sent his right hand man over and threatened you that if you keep this # up we will no long send our block buster movies over and you will not tget to go to the oscars and grammies any more.

No go back to bed little kim before you get a slap on your ass and I stick a bubba back in your mouth.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They threaten SK and the US on a regular basis.

Also, their people are starving and they have been begging the world for food. I think NKs world view is a little distorted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join