It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone telling the truth about aliens and UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Up until October 12, 2006, I didn't think much about anything relating to aliens, UFO's, or conspiracy theories. I was 56 years old, working like a dog to survive, and spent most of my free time playing golf, going to the movies, or watching sports on TV.

While I had a computer at home, my kids were always on the damn thing and I never played around with it at all. However, the kids grew up and moved out, thank God, and I had a chance to play with the computer for the first time in my life.

In 2006 I was so ignorant I actually believed people like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly were both honest and cool. Boy was I a stupid ass.

I started learning at least some truth when I Googled Bill O'Reilly and started watching some of the short video clips of his show, The Factor. Remember, at that time I thought O'Reilly was a great American.

He had this man named Dr. Jim Fetzer on his show on October 12, 2006. Dr. Fetzer claimed that 9/11 was an inside job, something I had never heard before. O'Reilly so viciously attacked this man that I got red in the face myself. I felt sorry for Fetzer.

Anyway, I checked out Fetzer's website, st911.org, and was simply amazed by the information I learned there. Well, since then I have invested several thousand hours into studying the findings of literally hundreds of different serious researchers involved in alien, UFO, and conspiracy theories.

Now, after nearly four years, I have learned that virtually every serious researcher agrees that the Rothschild-led international bankers, who control the world's central banking operations, are at or very near the top of the world's most powerful criminal syndicate.

Many researchers believe that the Jesuits, controllers of the Vatican treasury, are at the very top of this criminal cabal and that the Rothschilds report to them.

Then, there are still other researchers who believe there are aliens controlling both the Vatican and the Rothschild-led central bankers.

When it comes to the subject of aliens, there are so many differing opinions, I have no idea what the truth really may be.

According to virtually every researcher, regardless of their differing beliefs, the CIA, the NSA, the MI6, and every other governmental agency is heavily involved in disinformation, all for the purpose of confusing folks like me. They have done a fabulous job.

While it is obvious that every governmental organization is corrupt beyond measure, including the Supreme Court, the Attorney General, and the President of the United States, and that everyone works for the Rothschild-led banksters, my only question is, "Who do the banksters report to?"

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
ATS is not the best source for this kind of information. Most of the highly starred people here are skeptics and dont believe aliens exist or have an agenda promoting that they dont exist.

But Im glad you have woken up from the Matrix. Its a good feeling. For me, it was 9/11 that did it, but its different things for different people.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

You are asking two different questions so I'll give this one a shot.

Yes they are but they are usually called skeptics, debunkers and disinformation agents. I guess I am one of them but I haven't seen that government check yet.

"Who do the banksters report to?"
Personally, I believe that the people who control the banks and those who control the world are one in the same. Money talks and BS walks.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by ChicUFO]

[edit on 1-8-2010 by ChicUFO]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Your post is more like a rant than a question.

Yeah, isn't it scary once we realize what's going on? It's like a dark epiphany.

The Bankers? Who cares? You shouldn't. Why? Will it make you sleep better knowing?

They are dark. Any and all persons running/ruling this world are the Yang to our Yin.

I think once we surrender that much energy to 'that side' (and care)......we inadvertently start getting off course.

We know now. Leave it at that. Don't invest too much more time because it can literally deplete you of all that is good.

Let Alex Jones scream and waste time for you instead.

Leave 'them' alone. Let them be . They'll get theirs and go find your purpose.

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I suppose that all depends on what you mean by the truth. Are you looking for edification or do only want your beliefs confirmed?

Perhaps what you need is introspection. It seems you jump easily from one demagogue to another, you have a need for someone to tell you how to see the world. Why is that?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."
Joseph Goebbels (Propaganda Minister)

Truth is a friend of the heart not the brain in my opinion

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
UFOwatchdog's Halls of fame and shame are handy references to distinguish between the sincere good guys and the fraudulent bad guys.

Other people's opinions may differ, however.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
Truth is a friend of the heart not the brain in my opinion

Right...one should always let what they feel and their base emotions rule them, not knowledge and logic.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

many on ATS are too busy argueing amongst themselves as to the legitimacy of the dots, and too distracted by their personal desires, personal fears, and personal habits to really spend a lot of time connecting the dots.

"this dot is not a dot."
"that dot is not a dot."
"dot? what dot? you dot lover!"

there are dots. some don't want to believe in dots. they will argue adamantly, while armed only with their opinion about a dot's existance one way or another.

you have your dots, i have my dots. the mainstream media focusses on diversionary tactics and "gray ops" to keep the general public away from the dots.

the dots do not serve everyone's agenda if the everyone's agenda is not dot related.

if you were to learn of the dots, then what would be left for the anti-dot community to anti-dot about?

dots.

i'm guessing you either are looking for dots, have too many dots, or are just dotting about yourself about dots.

but i base this guess on what i know about the dots, and what i know about your dots.

is anyone telling us the truth about these dots?

everyone is telling us the truth about these dots, but few are connecting the dots, as it seems it is not their concern to do so.

i say the dots are real. either this or my senses are not to be trusted.

do we share the same senses? yes, but maybe from different perspectives.

look at steven hawkings and his dot quest.

how far from his dot must he be when his distance from his destination is no longer measured in numbers, or even letters? maybe he is chasing a dot that doesn't exist?

we, you, i, all posters in this forum and on ATS have recently donated via taxes and other tools of ..."dot lovers"... mucho money towards a dot machine.

$10+ BILLION us dollars have been spent on the hadron collider at the CERN institute in order to prove that a dot that has no mass, and no structure actually exists.

why are we spending billions on proving nothing exists? Obviously because we don't trust our own senses. isn't there enough "nothing" all around earth in space?

it doesn't matter whether one calls themselves a believer of dots.
it doesn't matter whether one calls themselves a skeptic of dots.
it doesn't matter whether one calls themselves a debunker of dots.
it doesn't matter, because everyone on the planet is participating actively or passively in the "discovery" of a dot that does not even exist.

dot that does not exist = $10+ billion & millions of man/women hours spent on such a dot.

and still we search for truth concerning these ellusive dots.

truisms are coming from all directions, but pay attention to where the truism announcer is announcing their truisms from. this is my advice.

no one is lying to you about these dots.
maybe they are lying to themselves about these dots, and it makes them feel less alone when others believe their truisms about these dots.

personally, i believe the astronauts testifying under oath to the united nations may not be lying about their encounters with these dots in space.

we are all an individual piece to a rather dotty puzzle. we can help eachother define the shape of the puzzle piece we are, but we cannot pick up that puzzle piece and put it into place for the puzzle, it seems.

dots, love them or hate them, but we are already participants and/or tools of the trading of dots and how we choose to conform to them or have them conform to us or connect them is up to us in some measure.

dots.

ats is fun,
et

p.s.

seems to me many people are not in the habit of taking their own advice.
if they choose to not adhere to their own advice, what logical reasoning to i have to believe they are willing to take my advice? care for a dot?

. < this may or may not be a dot

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Many researchers believe that the Jesuits, controllers of the Vatican treasury, are at the very top of this criminal cabal and that the Rothschilds report to them.

I think you got your paranoid theories crossed. The Rothschilds are Jewish.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If there are really aliens or UFOs, then they have been with us all along. Trying to figure out why a man of leadership or power (or woman) could put a child in jeopardy, put a nation in jeopardy, or put a planet in jeopardy may lead the person into never understanding the truth.

Reach back, look for a beginning to the story of Mankind, and there you will see the workings of these "aliens", and how man is not who he thinks he is and aliens are not at all what they appear.

Is there life out there in the Universe? Of course there is, who could be so arrogant to think we are alone. Is that life co-habitating with us on Earth? Is the arrival of this life recent to Man? These are the questions that will lead you to knowing the aliens, at least these aliens anyways.

Perhaps Angels mixed with man to create the Nephilim, that's what is said, but I do not see these as Angels. I don't see anything angelic about these aliens any more than I see them as 'advanced space travelers'.

May we say Demons? Yes we may, because in the heart of such sinister men and women lies something truly sinister and not of this Earth or Galaxy.

Of course there are many who believe these "greys" or aliens are buzzing around the Universe but are not interested in talking to us or enriching us. Some say we are too primitive to be considered worthy of such enlightenment. Wow, great aliens!

I believe the Grey alien is a construct body, void of true life but just a functioning bio-engineered encounter suit for an inter-dimensional explorer. I believe they wish to grasp the physical realm and through us they have been manipulating us and then discarding us; they are unable to live here without us and they want to change that and so there are mutilations, DNA and scientific experiments, and so forth. They have no souls because they are not of this Universe but another place entirely. Who breached the two, why, and how may never be known, but I do know you can reach them if you want.

If they have an agenda, it is not to get rich, or to live in mansions, or to rule over the people, it is to make this realm hospitable to themselves, something akin to their own Universe; then they can bring the 'family' for a vacation. Poisoning the water, the food, the air we breathe; it certainly sounds like a home for a Demon and the like.

Good Luck, soon they will be cast from this realm forever along with their attachments, man or otherwise!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
"Is anyone telling the truth...."

If human nature is any indication, I'd say no.

The truth is out there, but who knows if "the truth" has actually rattled off anyone's mouth on the subject of E.T?

The truth may have been so muddled and burried under thousands upon thousands of reports of sheer nonsense that it may no longer be discernable by any one individual or organization.

Of course, the truth may simply be that aliens in our galaxy may not be that much more technologically advanced than us, and haven't found a way to cross the interstellar medium.

But if they are here, or have visited, or are even in control, I'll tell you right now:

We'll never know. If there's an interesting truth to be had, it's going to be the deepest darkest secret of humanity and one that's guarded with immeasurable security. And what better security than to have a league of nutjobs throw all of us with open minds and a sneaking suspicion a moldy, rotten bone in the form of lies, deception, and misinformation.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

ATS is not the best source for this kind of information. Most of the highly starred people here are skeptics and dont believe aliens exist or have an agenda promoting that they dont exist.

But Im glad you have woken up from the Matrix. Its a good feeling. For me, it was 9/11 that did it, but its different things for different people.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Copernicus]

This post is utter nonsense.

BTW.

Also your exaggeration and deception is almost akin to the people I denounce in my post above.

Most of the "skeptics" here believe in aliens, much as I do, but don't lose sleep over random people talking about their telepathic talkshows with E.T or blurry pictures of balloons and birds.

Think before you speak.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

dot dot dot

Sorry, just had to. You do bring up some good points. The reality though, is that there is merit to verifying that some of the "dots" you reference are indeed dots, and not minus signs. Or god forbid, pluses.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

dot bless you. great response!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Is anyone telling the truth about aliens and UFOs?

Like you, I started researching UFOs and I was convinced we were being visited by aliens. Thankfully with the internet I can see it is just a huge hoax.

In my opinion about 90% are people voluntarily or involuntarily involved in these hoaxes. They either create them...or want to believe them so much that any shred of evidence is enough to support the delusions. Why do they do this? I have no clue.

So is the Rothschild family answering to aliens? In my opinion that is just silly...so, no. What would any extraterrestrial want with our banking systems?

Who do the banksters report to?

Once again, let me give my opinions.

The banksters answer to no one except owners and investors. Every decision made affects the bank's profit. This is true for credit unions and the World Bank.

Do they earn a profit if everyone on the planet is enslaved and cannot buy things? No. Do the banks make money off of wars and virtually enslave countries and steal their resources? Yes. Do they make money killing everyone on the planet? No. There is no profit in having no population. The banks are codependent on the population to buy into their schemes and we are codependent on them for an economy that allows us to buy SUVs.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asperglar

Is anyone telling the truth about aliens and UFOs?

Like you, I started researching UFOs and I was convinced we were being visited by aliens. Thankfully with the internet I can see it is just a huge hoax.

In my opinion about 90% are people voluntarily or involuntarily involved in these hoaxes. They either create them...or want to believe them so much that any shred of evidence is enough to support the delusions. Why do they do this? I have no clue.

So is the Rothschild family answering to aliens? In my opinion that is just silly...so, no. What would any extraterrestrial want with our banking systems?

Right on the money.

It is my opinion that, we have, at one point, been visited by other species, but not necessarily that we, as a species, are or ever have been "in contact" with them.

From all I've read and seen, I believe governments have files on UFO's because they are just that; Unidentified Flying Objects. They don't know what they are anymore than we do. Although I'm willing to bet it's possible that certain governments HAVE VERIFIED that some of these are in fact E.T craft, and that is really the "big secret."

That's my gut feeling. Are we in contact? I truly doubt it. But I'm open to the possibility if the evidence ever manifests itself.

top topics

join