It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks founder says he did right thing. Named man is already dead.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM IS A RISK TO 'NATIONAL SECURITY' !!!???

"National security" ... In this case, it's just like a car salesman best argument to sale a Pynto to some youngsters who buy is first car.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This thread was linked through the Wikileaks twitter aswell... www.twitter.com/wikileaks , about halfway down the page.

Don't think much of it all though... bad journalism is bad journalism.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I saw that ... they probably follow google for the latest articles on it ... so, its easy to find new content with "wikileaks", dont know if they follow the board or anything like that

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Likely the only threat to national security is if, upon learning of the truth, the American people were so disgusted that they rose up in arms against their country's corrupt leadership.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

The more the US government and military is feeding the media with deceiving stories about wikileaks, the more they run risk that more and more people will come forward with sensible information to wikileaks. This is because the quality of lies they create, only fools the sheeple.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by tristar

? Are you threatening Wikileaks on behalf of the US government?

Hi there,

In the off chance you thought i do not read posts, i thought or should i say we should reply. Sure, myself and them and by no means am i referring to any org, but the fact of the matter remains very real and down to earth. National Security is what has provided you with the ability to simply post your thoughts and ideas and this site does allow such posts when considering other sites that do not allow educational interaction. I do hope you are able to distinguish the difference between blogs and site orientated interaction.

peace

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthy-bird

Originally posted by tristar
Anyone care to share his contacts within the gov, or is this a taboo topic although it has its virtual logo. Wiki, we did specifically outline and in plain English, " we don't play games" Enjoy your limited fame.

tristar, If your a scholars, only if ? Can you tell us why there is there a war in afgan ? If you answer is civil war. Big horn sound, you failed. You also failed american history! Civil war made America into a great country... without any foreign help ! America grew out of it, so they will. Have faith mister "in god we trust". Remember "nam" ? Look at it today. In a sense, university is like a prison, you meet people with same interest beside learning/reforming your self.

G's country fathering other countries is just ridicule, or there really not good fathers. Maybe mothers should take over! I guess for now, super hero Assange is redefining "your rules" and "your game" and on an international level. What a intelligent man he is, regardless of is true intention.

Hello Sir / Madam,

To begin with and lets be open from batting, social interaction is what you have been subjected to prior to you even been conceived, therefore your social interaction as been pre-defined. That's how far we are.

If you wish any further interaction, i am more than open to any discussion let alone cerebral stimulation.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Interesting - it seems to me though that wikileaks has neglected the number one covered-up issue and that is the issue of UFO's and ETI. There are literally thousands of whistle blowers from all areas of govt. military and law enforcement that have come forward.

If you are interested in the truth about these matters I suggest looking at The Conscious Connection

[edit on 2-8-2010 by ACTruthseeker]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACTruthseeker
Interesting - it seems to me though that wikileaks has neglected the number one covered-up issue and that is the issue of UFO's and ETI. There are literally thousands of whistle blowers from all areas of govt. military and law enforcement that have come forward.

If you are interested in the truth about these matters I suggest looking at The Conscious Connection

[edit on 2-8-2010 by ACTruthseeker]

Does this resemble or is associated to anything that you are aware of when referencing subliminal interaction ?

Look up and say cheese.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

You have to start with the truth. The truth is the only way that we can get anywhere. Because any decision-making that is based upon lies or ignorance can't lead to a good conclusion." "We do not have national security concerns. We have concerns about human beings,"

"We do not have national security concerns. We have concerns about human beings."

Now thats the best statement EVER. EVER! To come out of someones mouth. EVER! I don't care which way its taken. Screw National Security concerns. They wanted people to think that "Hostile Weather Balloons" are something of National Security.

Screw them. They are getting what they so long deserved for keeping secrets against humanity.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Let me clarify something for you. "National Security" has not provided me with the right to free speech. Other citizens of this nation historically and presently, did and do.

"We the people" are not a charity case, who are being given or allowed things by the organizations we allow to exist in order to serve OUR ends and goals. You have things backasswards. And see, thats kind of what is happening right now. People are starting to remember that.

We the people ARE America.

The organizations and politicians work for us. They exist or not at our pleasure. Not the other way round. Things like the internet? Ours. We paid for it. The US military? Also ours. We paid for it. We have been apathetic, and so its not entirely the fault of these organizations and politicians that they think they run the show. We really did drop the ball for a while there.

I dont think the apathy is something they can count on much longer, however. Thats the nice thing about them running this country off the rails. Stuff like that tends to make the complacent sit up and look around a little.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

Assange is full of win when he open his mouth

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by LarryLove

Larry, you did a good job on this yourself here.

What's more interesting to me too is which MSM outlet is reporting what and how. That shows us how they're aligning on this matter and who might be their masters. Weird as that may sound.

Props to you both.

[edit on 8/1/2010 by ~Lucidity]

Thank you and you make a good point. I too would like to know the answer to the question you raise. Take The Times article cited in the opening post. It is clear that an editorial decision was taken to make you initially think that releasing the documents has already caused the death of an informant. Well, The Times is owned by Mr Murdoch.

There are very few publications that will make the leap you guys just did here in your comments. I find this one informative because it names the captains and their industries by family. www.thewatcherfiles.com... With this link www.thewatcherfiles.com... which has this quote about the Astors:
"In 1919, the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) was created. And the Astors were the major financial backers of the RIIA which functions as the 4° cover of the Illuminati. For those who are new to this, the RIIA is the British equivalent to the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) which takes a major role in the policy making process in the U.S. Waldorf Astoria was appointed to the RIIA. Just above the CFR/RIIA are round table groups which were initially named by Cecil Rhodes as the “Association of Helpers”. Cecil Rhodes set up the Rhodes Scholarships to recruit and bring top men from several nations to Oxford to be initiated into the Illuminati and to learn about how to bring in a One-World-Government, So the initial selection into the Rhodes program--ist degree of the Illum.- is equivalent to the initiation into the Skull & Bones. In the picture you see how the Cliveden Astors were intimately connected to the Rhodes Scholars. Rhodes Scholars frequently went to the Cliveden Estate. By looking at the genealogy chart you can see how the family in London broke up into two powerful segments. One part centered around the Cleveden Estate. Another group became Barons-the Astors of Hever - or the Hever Astors for short. William Waldorf Astor owned the Pall Pall Mall Gazette, the Observer, and the Pall Mall Magazine. The London Times was largely controlled by the Astors, and since 1922 they have owned this major source of British news. The DuPonts and the Rockefellers also have some major businesses where they too own blatant large holdings. However, most of the wealth of the 13 Top families is hidden so that the ties to who owns it are difficult to track. Hoyt Ammidon has been a proxy for Vincent Astor and the other Astors. (See membership list of Illuminati in this newsletter). The Astor family also used Owen Lattimore as their proxy for opium trade, who in turn used Laura Spelman who was funded by the Institute for Pacific Relations (IPR)."

Very interesting stuff, though I just use this reference as a guide to their industry tactics, but keeping an open mind as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
www.democracynow.org...

Assange just said about the file:

it might be important assuring that important part of the history do not disappear

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Well said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join