It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, from Japan!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hey ^__^
I'm Anjo from Japan, well my family's stationed here so yeah...I joined because all these things...they just pull me in, they interest me so much...
I want to learn how to Lucid Dream, Astral Project, and learn more about government secrets and etc...I look forward to all this, thanks! ^_^

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Howdy! Welcome to ATS! I'm a very big lucid dreamer. Every time I dream i lucid dream. Let me tell you it's a wonderful experience.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Dang! I've been trying to forever! Then I stopped, but then I watched that movie, Inception, and boom, it triggered something in me, the side of me that wants to get involved into dreams, astral, spirits, etc! Every night I try to tell myself to lucid Dream but I end up dreaming thinking it's real, then it's when I wake up knowing it was a dream. I usually remember 1 dream every night...any tips?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Don't give up! One thing I know I do is that I constantly think about something. It works for me. just keep something on your mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Thanks...I won't ever give up on it again, I'll keep trying, but I'm not good at this, you said every time you dream it's lucid, what did you do when you were beginner, if you were? Like, what would you do to make a normal dream turn lucid? Or how would you make sure your dream was going to be lucid? Sorry for asking so much questions ^__^

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Konichiwa Anjo.

I hope you enjoy your time here and find the friends and information you are looking for.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

You actually dream numerous times every night, it is just that your mind puts them together because you remember them chronologically. :p

This explains a "dream" that has sudden changes in it because you are entering another dream state through the REM cycle. :3

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Thank you ^___^

reply to post by TheBloodRed

Interesting O_O

Have you lucid dreamnt before? Oh, also, if you lucid dream, when you wake up, will you be able to remember the dream? And could you Astral Project from that state? Or is it better to Astral Project a different way?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I was lucid dreaming when I was young and I didnt even realize it was something that most other people didnt.

I remember being in dreams, being aware of it being a dream, and thinking "I can do anything because its just a dream".

Unfortunately the ability just disappeared as I got older, but I am trying again to get it back now. Also saw Inception two days ago and it kind of inspired me too.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
hello and welcome to the site

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

At least you've experienced it

Dreams are something...man I want to Lucid Dream so bad...

Lucid Dream --> Astral Projection --> Akashic records
It's what I'm trying to do...but it'll be hard, I have no experience at all...

Inception is my favorite movie...

Good luck

wish me luck too ^__^

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by knackers323

Thanks ^_^

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

The land of the rising sun check'in in. Cool, You're pretty smart
for signing up. You can't beat this source for information. All the things you mentioned are here and more. We like to "Deny Ignorance" at
ATS. So there are many people here who have are good at digging up the truth.
That's my tip for you. I speak the truth as I know it and I have always had a great time here.
This is a great reminder to

Welcome to ATS.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
We like to "Deny Ignorance" at
ATS. So there are many people here who have are good at digging up the truth.

Well, there are also a good amount of people who refuse to believe anything. Who will deny lucid dreams as fantasy, pointing to modern science as its some kind of God. Its frankly ridiculous how stuck some people are in their beliefs.

I dont see a lot of people who are open to possibilities. I see mostly people who have decided what to believe long ago.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thaank you for joing us. You are most welcome here.

I was lucid dreaming and never knew it until I heard about it on the board.

Sometimes my dreams are helpful as I dream often of my parents.
It is a strange feeling as I have to let them know this is my dream and they must leave. But it is nice to see them.

Enjoy.

Marilyn

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!

One thing that really helped me to become aware in my dreams was the old advice about looking down at your hands in the dreams.

That seems to trigger lucid dreaming, allowing you to control the dream.

I love the Japanese culture, and look forward to your input from that side of the earth.

Have fun and remain skeptical!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks! ^___^ I'm looking forward to learning more about this stuff..

reply to post by dizziedame

Thank you ^__^ I'm trying my best to have a lucid dream D:

reply to post by Copperflower

Thank you ^__^, oh and thanks for the advice too!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
welcome to ats! you wouldnt happen to have any local info on what happened to that oil tanker? and as a side note if you see any "weird" vending machines that you think might be entertaining im curious about it

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Thanks ^__^

There has been no information about that Japanese Oil Tanker going around, sorry D:

But about those weird vending machines, they're everywhere! Japanese Vending Machines, they're always at least 1 everywhere you go, there's cigarette machines, toy machines, food machines, fish machines, fortune machines, lots of different kinds of drink machines. When I first got here I was amazed by how many vending machines were around, it's like if you host a vending machine, you'll be earning a fortune!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

What a coincidence Romantic Rebel, I just had a lucid dream last night. I've only had 3 in my life (I'm only about 2 decades old. lol)

Hello Anjo! I live in the East U.S. so you're probably sleeping by now but welcome to ATS. =]

Welcome to the party!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join