It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 New Crop Circle's showing face of Jesus Christ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

That stuff at the top of his head looks like lightning, so perhaps it IS Zeus, although it could also be Poseidon.

Here's the video where I found the resemblance(pretty interesting, all 6 parts are worth watching):

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
www.facebook.com...

The north face image does look really interesting.

Also thanks for everyone's input. Just wanted to bring these up since lot's like to attempt to or succeed in debunking them.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii

www.facebook.com...

The north face image does look really interesting.

Also thanks for everyone's input. Just wanted to bring these up since lot's like to attempt to or succeed in debunking them.

yes, it does look like jesus though doesnt it.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Looks like the two combined actually.

If not then I wonder what the two combined would look like?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Actually I have changed my mind, it looks like the image is from the piece of art in that facebook link and they have split the symmetry in the two CC's.
And quite clearly the face is of Predator, not Jesus.
In short run for the hills, the Predators are on their way.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e5981d87e56.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23cefd17720e.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-8-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

yes, it does look like jesus though doesnt it.

Indeed, it looks like the European Jesus we see in all those European paintings of Jesus, not the scraggly, brown Middle-Eastern Jew that he actually would have been.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Looks like a bunch of circles and lines made by people with too much time on their hands.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Kinda off-topic but I've always wanted to post this video. Not saying that I totally believe it or "remember" anything, but the (presumably) beautiful women, beautiful scenery and music just kinda struck a chord with me:

www.youtube.com...

Plus, all-powerful dudes(that have not learned the meaning of the phrase "with great powers come great responsibilities" I guess) fighting each other. Seriously, imagine if all of this stuff was actually real?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Oozii

Looks like the two combined actually.

If not then I wonder what the two combined would look like?
heh, this is the first thing i thought when i saw them. Someone must have the photoshop skills neded to make this happen... (that someone isn't me, I don't even know if photoshop is on this machine
)

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ok, I am all for loving crop circles..and i believe the majority are not man made, but with this one i am leaning more towards man made..others we know of are very clean cut in angles and presentation all together, where as this one, even if it were a form of code still is too messy i think, meaning it leads me to thinking they are man made (then makes me wonder what the hell kinda person spends their evenings doing this crap)

this a resized but otherwise, un touched photo of the one on this thread, and one that was found, i believe earlier this month? either way, the different is pretty clear..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98a7f7fe4f47.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-8-2010 by corruptedtesssa]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I am trying to find a report about the stems, I want to know if they are broken or bent.

Otherwise, I think it is a face. To go and identify as the christ is a long shot.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I do not see anyone's face in these circles.

For some reason they make me think "calender" or chart of planetary events or something. The fact that this is not just some pretty picture or symbol is intriguing.

I'm going to go with alien and they are desperately trying to convey some important message about impending events.

Alas, our skulls are a bit too thick to digest it or make head or tails of it. I guess we will find out sooner or later when IT happens.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Actually I have changed my mind, it looks like the image is from the piece of art in that facebook link and they have split the symmetry in the two CC's.

Predator, haha yeah it does look like it. Alot actually.

Now just to get the 2 Crop Circle's image from the same view, and put them together to see if that really what comes out.

Which im sure it will.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hmm...

It actually reminds me of piano-roll style musical notation.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The second one is obviously not a crop circle and is in fact the shroud of turin which has been proven to be man-made and not divine.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Not sure if it's related to the posted Crop Circle's but this one was updated today. Kinda looks like a a man-made attempt of a crop circle, just gone wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

As soon as I saw that on the facebook page I thought the exact same thing!!!

Great post, you took the words right out of my mouth!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I hope ya'll know the Second Coming of Christ is really a reference to Christ Consciousness and not the actual character..

This may be what the message is pertaining to..

If your unfamiliar with Christ Consciousness look into it, these energies are flooding the Earth in increasing amounts and you have to either get in tune or ship out soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

There are a huge number of problems with this video.

1) No one thinks that the Star of Bethlehem was the North Star

2) I'm fairly confident there has been no DNA testing on the shroud of turin

3) The analogies to video games are, while initially interesting, ultimately nonsense; "extraterrestrial" is a concept common in video games only as much as it is common in other works of fiction; "matrix" is not often a term used by players or the game itself; the list goes on and on ~.^

4) Gamers are not labeled under achievers as often as you think; I have been playing way more video games than I probably should all my life, and I was in the IB program in high school. Same for my current roommate and many of our friends from high school. Whoever made this video does not know this subject as well as they act.

5) Video games have NOT reached the end of upgrades. Innovations in gaming occur all the time. They are perhaps less common than we would like, thanks to a certain tendency of game makers to stagnate and only produce what they know has already sold; but look into the independent game market and you will find new innovations all the time. Dwarf Fortress is a game that the creator says -- we think in jest, but we're not sure -- will ultimately simulate reality down to the quantum level. Braid is a platformer which allows you to manipulate time. In MSPaintAdventures, the line between webcomic and video game is repeatedly blurred, a process which has been inspiring its readers/players to attempt to make their own innovative (though derivative of the current story) games. And the IF (Interactive Fiction -- text games) community produces limitless innovation within a very thin band of criteria.

6) Life in the third dimension also has not reached the end of potential upgrades. Technology is constantly improving; we're coming close to quantum teleportation and we've got quantum computers in the works; we've got new ideas constantly coming forth and changing things; and we've still got space and sea colonization to consider.

7) I know you're taking an alternate interpretation of Jesus, and I'm sure you know this, but in the Christian tradition the crucifixion of Jesus was a very, very good thing; it saved humanity from its sins. There's some interesting overlap between that idea and your "healing" idea.

8) Most of the images are disjointed and kind of dumb. I do like making alien babies in Sims 2, though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join