It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fury as Israel president claims English are 'anti-semitic'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Another angle to this, what is semitic?

(Social Science / Peoples) denoting, belonging to, or characteristic of any of the peoples speaking a Semitic language, esp the Jews or the Arabs

Source: www.thefreedictionary.com...

Other definitions make it even broader...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gagol
It was my understanding that England actually gave the land to Israel... is it because they didn't killed all arabs living there they are anti-semite?

Those claims are getting ridiculous, I proclaim Israel anti-everything-that-is-not-remotely-jewish.

A Star to you !
Well that's a Big Proclamation ! And i also Agree with that ! Time for people to wake up and open their eyes .....

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
For the record, I met many jews in my life and enjoyed each and every encounter I had. Even those dressing all in black (assidic) were AGAINST Israel's actions.

If someone is against the will of the Jews, it is Israel.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

The reason you started this thread was to illustrate your opinion on the subject. Now perhaps you might read through the posts that followed, but what the hell, you knew what "value" your effort brought to fruit. The only reason you provide us with this little show-which has "what" place in a conspiracy forum You havn't a clue-was to elicit the reaction you engendered. Obviously, you are prejudicial on the subject, thus your effort at enlightenment. However, judging by the quality of the posts you achieved your goal.
Nothing, in this thread deals with the issue and resolution. You have only created another hate the Zionists/Isreali's/Jews thread. YOU sir/madam should be proud of your achievement. Kudos, you accomplish..........nothing other than to prove my previous post.

BTW thank you for reposting what I stated earlier, and if you can condemn and threaten an entire people with your "opinion" then I can call you out on it. All you succeed in doing is breeding hatred........Have a nice day.

YouSir

[edit on 1-8-2010 by YouSir]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thats it...They hit my last nerve.Israel and the flotilla,always crying for help from the USA to eliminate there "enemies",always killing people in Gaza,and now,if you don't agree with there ideas you are anti Semitic .Ok then I am officially an Anti Semite.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by hawaiinguy12]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Mr. Peres has a very short memory - or perhaps selective memory loss.

Apart from the (already mentioned) fact that it was Britain who championed them stealing the land from Palestine, there is, for example, the small incident of the passports...

Just a few short months ago (February 2010) Israel faked 10 British passports iin the Mossad killing of a Hamas leader in Dubai. As a result of their odious deceit, several totally innocent British citizens were arrested in Dubai and elsewhere. Those that weren't arrested lived in fear of being arrested.

Is that not anti-Briti#ic???

Israel, of course, denied it all and pleaded innocent, up until the point where international intelligence had enough evicence for it to be proven.

The then Foreign Secretary expelled an Israeli diplomat as a result of this.
Israel’s Mossad Use Fake British Passports in Dubai assassination.
wideshut.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Britain expels israeli diplomat in forged passport row.
www.guardian.co.uk...

SO, Yes, Mr. Perez, the Brits are non too happy with you at the moment.
Without any concern for their so-called ally, or the innocent people involved, , Israel put BRITISH citizens at risk, caused them to be imprisooned, have their identities paraded in the media , and tried to pin the murder of the Hamas on Britain....putting more UK citizens at risk of reprisals by Hamas.

Thank you Mr. Peres, that's a real sign of hatred/friendship.

That is the kind of 'friendship' Mr. Peres extends to all those countries who show them support. They infiltrate every aspect of their nation, government, banks, education, etc, deceive, lie and use their wealth and emotional blackmail to take over the nation. Nice people.

Jews are 8 times over represented in British parliament, while Muslims are under-represented. What is he complaining about? He just hates the fact that we don't hate Muslims like he does.

Israel makes full use of the age old tactic of 'Attack is the best form of defence'. It is constantly attacking others, both literally in the form of boms, fake terrorist attacks, murders of those who know too much and verbal attacks. All this serves, they hope, to sustain their very lucrative 'victimhood' in the eyes of the world, and to DEFLECT from their own rampant racism and murderous aggression.

Israel's hatred of Christians is never mentioned. Israel's absolute hatred and disgust for Muslims generally, not just in Gaza, is never mentioned.

But what, I wonder, is the same Mr. Peres doing about Israeli hatred of Christians and other races/people, as witnessed in the videos below.

Jewish hatred of Christians in Israel
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Civil rights group:Israel has reached new heights of racism. Haaretz. 2 August 2010
www.haaretz.com...

Exposing Israel
www.youtube.com...

Israeli Children’s Education
www.youtube.com...

Teach the children
www.youtube.com...

Meet the Israeli settlers
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

If Americans knew:
www.youtube.com...

Oh yes, it's Israel we're talking about, I forgot, mustn't mention these things - not allowed to criticise those poor, greedy, hateful, vicious, murderous, poor Israeli's. They went to all the trouble of inventing the holocaust to protect themselves. We certainly must never forget that.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Don't know about anti semitic but they are in love with the muslims for some reason,they love to bend over backwards for the muslims for somereason,its probably because those rich brits who inherited all the money their ancestors stole but wouldnt dream of just giving the money back,insyead they make the rest of the population live with multicultural society which they dremped up to please the muslims and every other group of people they stolemoney from.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
English anti-zionist here!

I'll stop being a so-called 'anti-semite' or what I consider an anti-zionist when they ditch the zionist baggage earning them enemies around the globe.
In fact if they want to get technical anti-semitism concerns Arabs and the Gaza people.
The Israeli are typically Khazar and Sephardic Jews for the most part. Which isn't a semitic race.
I pity the Jews caught in the trap of their rabid leader who is stirring up the pot.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Just to add they were also caught in the past with Canadian passports more than ounce and what happened ? Nothing as usual !

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Its funny reading these posts isreal might do a lot wrong but they are a small country everyone seemsto hate them and even wipe them off the face of the earth yet if anyone even mentioned doing this tothe united states it would be over for them b now.Isreal has to take a hard stance because ofits major predicament,people bringing up the way they go about assassinations,if they are terrorists who gives a damn wel done to the isrealis for getting rid of the bad guys,the us do it all the time and no one says boo,double stanards jew bashing bull crap

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker-Mtl

Yes - can't say too much about any of that - it's anti-semitic, you know! Lol!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeswilldeceive

I think it's the other way round - the terrorist Israeli's ARE the bad guys, well one of the GANG of bad guys.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Oh ...... Yes that explains it all ! LOL
second line

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Our lives becoming meaningless in the Jewish Century

Here's what's really going and their accusing everyone else of wrong doing against them...

link   
reply to post by eyeswilldeceive

These days the Brits bend over backwards for everyone - except the Brits themselves, that is.

link   
I don't EVEN know what antisemetic means any more.

I know what it is SUPPOSED to mean, but I think it's being used more as

"If you aren't with me, if you don't agree with me, IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT I WANT YOU TO, BELIEVE LIKE I WANT YOU TO, you're antisemetic"

Way, way too often.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Madara

Yep, that's what they do....criticize everyone else for the exact things they are doing themselves.

Brits are anti-semitic = Israel is anti all non-Jews.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Madara

There is a problem with your video link , please check it

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The fact that you can say who is good and who is bad thats the problem,as far as i can see everyone is in the wrong,but alli see the jews doing is defending themselves

you are right about the brits bending over backwards to help everyone but the brits

[edit on 1-8-2010 by eyeswilldeceive]

[edit on 1-8-2010 by eyeswilldeceive]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Yes, and it's deliberate, and it has lost any meaning - and soon it will be so threadbare it will have lost any effect.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join