It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America using war tactics against American protestors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It wasn't long ago most here praised the Tea Party, and I didn't even know what it was. I did a little research.
Politics: A history of the tea party movement part 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

America is using the same tactic used against insurgency to destroy protestors.

This tactic is very old. They orchestrate attacks against innocent women and children then blame the insurgency to defame and destroy the resistance.

The same tactic was recently used against Tea Party.

Recently a protest was orchestrated:
CAIR: Tea partiers to ‘harass’ Muslims with dogs at anti-mosque protest
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what do you think?

Do you think the same tactic is used against the American people?

Think about it.

Ponder with oozy

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Protesters really ravel me. I mean really ravel me, because they have lost the idea of passive protesting.

I have witnessed multiple scenes of protesting where the protesters have gotten out of hand need I say it cough cough.... and the police have had to step in.

Now, one protesting hippie could say "Neutron, the police took to us first.." well, when you are throwing your self (and objects) at police, I think it is well in truly time to step in. When you truly think about it, it has become an era of insurgency rather than protesting as they take matters into their own hands.

Do I think they could use it against their own people? Why would they, not even Alex Jones can say why, all it is, is "Elite this", "Elite that", "FEMA camp here" and "FEMA camp there", never a reason for conducting so called martial law.

So yes, they could, if they choose to. But find a reason for them to do it first.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

The united states is a police state and the police act like occupying forces.

Disobey even the most arbitrary or illegal of orders and they will torture you right there and then with electricity and/or chemical weapons - and then you will be thrown in jail, for assault and resisting arrest. there you will be subjected to various other brutalities.

Protesting in America is made as uncomfortable and dangerous as possible. That is why you don't see protests the size of those prior to the Iraq war; it is just too dangerous.

The authorities use all the dirty tricks available to them - things such as agent provocateurs - and anything else that gives them the appearance of justification is used to initiate brutal assaults on the citizenry.

They even use paramilitaries to snatch people off the street like in Eastern Europe during the Soviet era. The methods used in detention of protesters are often similiar to those used by the Shah's men.

*I predict it is only a matter of time before we start seeing summary executions by the police. Well that and microwave torture; that is coming too.

join