It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Stars are UFO's, here's why!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I live on Roatan which is located 40 miles off the north coast of Honduras in the western Caribbean. This mean we have a micro climate as the mainland has a mountain range which peaks around 8000ft very near the coast. This allows us to view incredible thunder storms as well as electrical storms while we have totally clear skies above us.

I watch the below video some time ago and was fascinated by the concept. After many hours surfing I could find no other evidence for this, and had to either believe or dis believe this theory purely on whether I found it credible.

Now though after some consideration and reading several threads about the connection of Shooting Stars and UFO's THREAD I have come to the conclusion that Shooting Stars are in fact UFO's.

How did I come to that conclusion? I have personally witnessed numerous times major thunderstorms which were occurring 40 miles away from us and at the very same time I saw between 2-5 shooting stars heading in the direction of the thunderstorm.

As I said I was only able to see this because of the unique position and micro climate we have on Roatan. Something I have not been able to figure out is why the UFO's/shooting stars are always heading east wards? They come into my field of view at the same inclination every time, that is if I am facing due east and the horizon is the 9 O'clock position and directly above me is the 12 O'clock position, they appear at 11 O'clock and head due east! It is always the same. if it was a case of the Earth rotation and direction collecting meteorites then you would expect them to come in from East to West. I only mention this as the space shuttle always makes its re-entry west to east as do these Shooting Stars/UFO's

SOURCE 1

SOURCE 2

[edit on 1/8/2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
They might always seem the same if you go out the same time each night - try watching at 4 am and see what changes.

Some "shooting stars" might be UFOs sure, but remember a few facts:
* meteor showers can be predicted centuries ahead of time because they are created by earth travelling through a cloud of space debris, dust, and ice.
* during meteor showers and thunder/lightning storms people are more likely to be looking upward. By simple math if more people are looking up there is likely to be an increase in sightings of anything in the sky.

Some shooting stars might be UFOs... but not all.

new topics

join