It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The whole idea that the Illuminati, Aliens, or any group of people that know more things than you, and see the whole planet and all the people with their eyes is absurd.

The Illuminati is just a fake history and idea, it exists, but its not the real enemy, the real entity that wants to control you. Humans are not born free, they have the idea they are free. Seriously, your a human bound inside a shell inside a universe, inside a planet, and inside a house, and course, you are imprisoned, enslaved inside yourself.

The fact technology is emerging about now, and more knowledge of the Illuminated is coming out is all a grander plan. First of all, without knowing there is an illuminati that is planning to take over the world, you would not know that you are slowly and slowly being imprisoned. You cant not be aware of all that and think something is closing in on you. And definately, what you know as the constitution can not disappear magically, people would be there to notice and fight instantly, gun laws are passing through because the government gets the people to grant the the right to make deals with the federal reserve, and a NWO could not be set up if people did know that there is a shadow government doing this. The more aware people become, the faster the NWO arrives. remember, 20 years ago almost no one knew any of this.

I am sure there are at least more than 100 million elite agents, either that, or at least enough of them to own all the corps, companies, small companies, alternate companies, pharmacies, alternate pharmacies, homeopathies.

Almost all great inventions were from the elites. The humans did nothing. The elite humans do everything in the world.

The elite also know, they are puppets, but hey, they get an advanced position, advanced position to rule the world.

The elite know every element and everything about the human brain, believe me, there are trillions of ways to control people, and most of it is what they see and hear, and smell sometimes, that also means, seeing patterns on persian carpets, listening to certain music, hell, even the music contains brainwashing methods.

The real entity is an entity entrapping your greater self, in a lower self, and everything is a lie.

For example, if you learn something in school, thats a lie. Like one of them is you have freedom, but you dont. Middle Easterns teach you have no rights, but people think the government is doing all that.

Every year, more and more of the illuminati gets exposed, and more and more laws are passed, events happen more and more, to usher in this era.

The bible speaks some of the ending history, but its really all in code words, and I mean there is a whole story in all the words, predicting your future.

I believe a war will happen but it wont be including Jesus, but a Jesus figure, a real jesus figure not biblical.

So for example, you have no freedom, you gain it by ways I wont tell you, I dont even know how yet.

I just know that an entity is trapping you in an illusional world, and you keep coming back in different lives, moving in time, and each time, you are slowly and surely exposed to more and more control, for example, right now, we are perhaps a thousand to a million times less mentally aware and more controlled than 4 thousand years ago, or even just a thousand?

The illuminati presents the problem, and the problem bringer. So you can get rid of the problem bringer, but the problem is there, in fact, humanity would probably need another 4000 years if all the elites and aliens that are physically controlling us somehow left forever or were destroyed, and that is if humanity does not continue doing what the illuminati has been doing. If most of the planet died and a few remained and found clean water and food, and if those people did not continue old world ways, they would maybe come back and learn the truth.

If the planet got rid of the illuminati and survived, and they continued to follow the illuminati ways without

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
.... the way they have been doing it, then humans will evolve, be more universal perhaps, and less truth, because the universe is a lie, but anyway, humans would maybe or never ever get out of their prison.

At the moment, the illuminati are guiding humanity, but they are just the problem bringer, and the world liers.

They tell you that you have freedom, and if you suspect that the illuminati do not, then you realize you are not free and you need to get rid of them, when you get rid of them, you and forever on will your children and grandchildren and your reincarnate never believe they arent free, and if they do, perhaps its the government and they can be gotten rid of too, once again, causing you to think your free when your not.

I think thats what really will happen, elites on ATS and Alex Jones and all those other undercover illuminati exposing elites are saying that we need to fight, and especially that one day the illuminati would be destroyed, and thats what will probably happen eventually, the NWO might or might not come, in fact, the NWO is a perfect solution, but it doesnt have to be, if after 200 years, the governments all admit to whats going on and say they wont be implementing their illuminati plans. But with a NWO, after perhaps a thousand years, they would free the people into a freer freedom of thinking you are free, which means less freedom but at least with more "freedom".

I think the elites will always be around in some way, and also, remember people, this is just a piece of everything, in fact, a piece in a block, or maybe even inside another block, but at least its the thing closest to us, so here it was.

SUMMARY: The Illuminati is just a puppet group, doing the works of a god like being that is entrapping you in the universe. The Illuminati know the brain fully, and of course, they have been slowly progressing the conscious self into a lie of some sorts, doing this with visual, and audio manipulation. For Example: Todays floor tiles with the lighter shades are not random, carpets with nice patterns, chairs with nice patterns, all these are by design. Mostly what you see happen with the world, and what you hear happen shapes you, throughout each life, and in each life, you forget less of your past lives, and soon enough, you become completely unaware of any past lives, and it become really easy for you to pick up and learn everything, learn for example, what up with the world, and learn and believe crap much more easily, and of course, live like this without questioning and being obedient much more easily.

The more aware of an Illuminati, the less aware of the real Illuminati, the more technology, the less knowledge. In fact, the Illuminati is just a brainwashing group if anything.

The elites are everywhere. EVERYWHERE. EVERRRYYWWHHEERRE.

Good Luck learning the real deal guys, im out, oh and I forgot, the crap and the order of crap that comes out of your mouth, is also done by design.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dave2770

Many truths of our Illuminati manipulators, NOT controllers (there is a big diference) are being exposed at this time because we are reaching the end of the current age and we are provided opportunity to wake up from our long held slumber. All things happen in cycles of evolution in this wheel of creation.

If we feel 'enslaved', it is because we have collectively CHOSEN to support the corrupt Luciferian structure of banking, taxes, corporations etc. and have gravely contributed to manifesting this negative, diseased state of the Earth which now simply cannot be sustained without intervention by benevolent forces.

The returning 'aliens' or 'gods' often promoted in the New Age movement are in fact the 'fallen' Nephilim, who have resided and greatly influenced man in this dimension for millenia. Many suppressed texts have spoken of these 'sons of God' entities. The Luciferian Illuminati operate in line with these Nephilim forces. The events of their 'return' are related to the texts within revelation/Book of Enoch which WILL come to pass including the NWO as part of the coming tribulations. Their great display of power will be brief as there is a power much greater than them and it is benevolent. THings will be allowed to play out because humanity needs to learn their lessons as harsh as that may sound. It is an act of tough love so we can be humbled- for many have denied the Creators and love for the Oneness for too long in their own self-interest pursuits and chosen ignorance devoid of seeking truth.

Do you really want to escape 3D Earth?? Do you really wish to evolve to a better place? Then work towards UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL. Feelings of seperatedness are deceptions that will bind you here again in another reincarnation if you continue to choose the NEGATIVE path. You have the power of choice to decide your direction. There has never been a more important time to realise this as events are going to 'ramp up'in the very near future. Your spirit and faith are going to be tested with the coming challenges including worsening economy, environmental disasters, food shortages, sickness and wars. Choose love and have faith. It will see you through the storms to come, though we are all guided and loved regardless of the lessons we are exposed to. Peace and Grace to ALL.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

The truths of our MANIPULATORS, NOT controllers (there is a big diference) are being exposed at this time because we are reaching the end of the current age and we are provided opportunity to wake up from our long held slumber. All things happen in cycles of evolution in this wheel of creation.

If we feel 'enslaved', it is because we have collectively CHOSEN to support the corrupt Luciferian structure of banking, taxes, corporations etc. and have gravely contributed to manifesting this negative, diseased state of the Earth which now simply cannot be sustained without intervention by benevolent forces.

The 'aliens' spoken of are in fact the 'Fallen' Nephilim, who have resided within this dimension for millenia. The events of their 'revealing' are related to the texts within revelation which WILL come to pass including the NWO as part of the coming tribulations. Their great display of power will be brief as there is a power much greater than them and it is benevolent. THings will be allowed to play out because humanity needs to learn their lessons as harsh as that may sound. It is an act of tough love so we can be humbled- for many have denied the Creators and love for the Oneness for too long in their own self-interest pursuits and chosen ignorance devoid of seeking truth.

Do you really want to escape 3D Earth?? Do you really wish to evolve to a better place? Then work towards UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL. Feelings of seperatedness are deceptions that will bind you here again in another reincarnation if you continue to choose the NEGATIVE path. You have the power of choice to decide your direction. There has never been a more important time to realise this as events are going to 'ramp up'in the very near future. Your spirit and faith are going to be tested with the coming challenges including worsening economy collapses, food shortages and war. Choose love and have faith. It will see you through the storms to come. Peace.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by benedict9]

I hope the people here do not listen to you. Any average person here should realize that it does not make sense to come here and add to what I wrote, and especially have it be the opposite or completely different than what I said. Any average person here would have just commented on it, or perhaps stated a simple opinion of theirs, perhaps complementing mine.

A normal thing to have done is to not write this, I mean I say one thing, and you change my topic saying another, and since yours was the latter, people decided to follow up on that.

Edit your post now and remove what you wrote or post it in your own thread immediately.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I'm new here, but isn't it normal that if you post about a conspiracy that you explain why you think that? How do you know that the "Illuminati" know everything about the human brain and that they are slowly controlling us via said knowledge? How do you know that some god-like being runs the show?

You can't prove this sort of thing and I wouldn't expect it. I'm curious as to what lead you to these conclusions?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaxxon

I'm new here, but isn't it normal that if you post about a conspiracy that you explain why you think that? How do you know that the "Illuminati" know everything about the human brain and that they are slowly controlling us via said knowledge? How do you know that some god-like being runs the show?

You can't prove this sort of thing and I wouldn't expect it. I'm curious as to what lead you to these conclusions?

Are you free? You are stuck inside your body, are you free?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

What I have included is my own commentary on the raised topic of Illuminati/existence/agendas. I feel I am 'on topic' with the subject matter and have simply provided added insights that you seem to feel threatened by enough to encourage censorship.

If people don't resonate with the message, they have every right to ignore it. Never wrote it to 'step on toes' or attack your position whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Are you free? You are stuck inside your body, are you free?

I'm sorry, but that is the answer of someone without an answer.

If your objective was to bestow knowledge and "free" people, then you will fail unless you at least provide some sort of reasoning on how you seem to know all of this, give examples to prove your point, or really anything that can support your claim.

new topics

top topics

join