It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Corrupt Judge Collection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
ATS: Corrupt Judge Collection

Dear ATS members: I feel that this site is long overdue. For my entire life I have badmouthed lawyers. I have recently realized that it is, in fact, the job of lawyers to be “sleazy and underhanded” in order to sway the view of the supposedly untouchable, righteous judge. And jury.

I have a new respect for lawyers. I have come to realize that the judges themselves are human and therefore not able to be untouchable or righteous because of personal views, racism or, for that matter, personal convictions that don’t necessarily agree with the majority of the public.

I honestly believe that most judges do their best to be impartial and follow the letter of the actual laws on the book without becoming personally, emotionally, religiously, or racially involved in a case.

I also believe that there are others that not only use one or many of these factions in their judgments. I believe these judges need to be brought out and put in the spotlight.

If you have a personal story, or for that matter a NEWS story, of the judges that should be placed on this list for further research, I look forward to hearing from you.

All individual posts will be read. The judges actions and verdict will be examined. All judges who come up on the list more than once will be paid specific attention to.

When a sizeable list, with as many facts as possible have been composed, we as a group need to forward this list of judges and facts and demand a reply from the B.A.R association.

Do not think your experience is too small to address this issue.

Please report any and all events where the judge made statements, which were:

Racist.

Religious in context.

Out of proportion to the case, or grandstanding.

Sexist.

Or for that matter, so out of the frame of reality, it simply should be mentioned.

Report all convictions that you feel were understated, or hard handed, i.e.:
-Did a pot smoker get 50 years, from the same judge who gave the rapist six months?

I feel we should have this database on this site to at least compare stories.

Please, if possible, give the name of the specific judge as well as the date and location of the trial so it can be further researched.

Thank you- Dreamwalker74

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
P.S. When replying, please be as accurate as possible as to: dates, and specific comments by the judge.

I don't care if it was a divorce settlement, a murder case, or a child custody case. I want to read the factual details.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Do you really believe it is wise to create a list?

Your making a list based on opinion

Please report any and all events where the judge made statements, which were:

Racist.

Religious in context.

Out of proportion to the case, or grandstanding.

Sexist.

Or for that matter, so out of the frame of reality, it simply should be mentioned.

Report all convictions that you feel were understated, or hard handed, i.e.:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Yes I do. There are far to many judges in this country, who are far from impartial. They use their social leanings to dictate the future of individual humans. These "greater than thou" people need to be ousted, if they are ever to be brought into control. These people are in complete control of our freedoms. In control as to whether we live long, peaceful lives, or rot in a jail cell. We give these people complete and total control of our lives. Is it a bad idea to pay attention to their decisions, and determine whether they are doing their jobs fairly, and to the letter of the law, with no biases? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Is it a bad idea to pay attention to their decisions, and determine whether they are doing their jobs fairly, and to the letter of the law, with no biases? I don't think so.

I can see why you want to find the bad judges. I can see why you want to shine the spotlight on them.

I just think a list could include some judges who shouldn't be on there. What might be racist to one may not be racist to another. Furthermore, how will we know if the judges are following the letter of the law? Wouldn't that require us to be knowledgeable about the laws?

Just trying to get a better feel of how you are going to judge this list.

As to the rest of the post, I can agree with what you are saying.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

It will be based on a true "jury" system, just not only twelve. Look at the facts of the case, research it, look at transcripts, and then go from there. If a majority agree, yes put the name on the list and submit it to the BAR with evidence.

top topics

join