It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is WAR IN MEXICO and no one pays ATTENTION

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

PLAN MEXICO: Cocaine and the CIA
Presidents Felipe Calderon and George W. Bush are preparing to launched a billion dollar drug interdiction project that the Mexican press has named "Plan Mexico". The controversial plan is being compared to the failed "Plan Columbia" that actually increased the amount of coc aine, heroin and marijuana entering the United States from the nation of Columbia. "Plan Mexico" is being launched shortly after a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) connected jet plane crashed outside Cancun, Mexico with 4 tons of coc aine.

www.aztlan.net...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Criminal Industrial Complex

This is exactly what is causing the violence in Mexico and the United States.

The "War On Drugs" is fueled by greed and ignorance.

[Mod Edit: Removed large quote. Please use the "reply to" function to eliminate large quotes.

Please read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...]

[edit on 2010/7/31 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

If I am not mistaking, Plan Mexico turned Into Merida Initiative which now also includes Central America.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Just breaking...

Mexico rescues two kidnapped journalists in drug gang row

Maybe this is why it's hard to get any real news out of Mexico.

New on NPR...

Mexico's Drug War More Sophisticated, Deadlier

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Drugs are bad (moral relativism), dangerous (risk relativism) and whatever excuse they want to come up with.

Let us take a look at other items that are bad and dangerous.

Alcohol.
Tobacco.
Fatty foods.
Fast foods.
Large private vehicles.
Guns.
Politicians.

I had to add that last one. Yes, all these items are bad and dangerous, I think we should make them all illegal.

C'mon folks, I am the reincarnation of Carry Nation. Let us rid the world of these evil things!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
AS Luc has said this is way beyond partisan

Karl Rove Courting Radical, Racist Mexican Group
By Jim Kouri
July 10, 2006

Karl Rove, President George W. Bush’s political advisor, and Senator Sam Brownback (R-TX), are planning to meet with the the left-wing Mexican group La Raza this week.

La Raza is considered by many to be a radical racist group promoting hatred towards the “Gringo.” In fact, La Raza means “The Race.”

Former President Bill Clinton heads the list of speakers for the annual meeting of La Raza’s national council. The Rev. Jesse Jackson will appear on a panel. Observers say they expect to see the likes of Clinton and Jackson meeting with a racist group of Mexicans, but they are surprised that two supposed conservative Republicans would give the group credibility by meeting with them.

www.davidduke.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

This kidnapping is related to the explosion at Televisa in Nuevo Laredo IMO.

The journalist who speak against the cartels are usually killed.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
We are a drug loving country. But what are we suppose to do about it? legalize everything? Maybe? I am against the war on drugs, but this is realy up to the people of the United States to stop using drugs. Lets boycott the drug dealers and it will ripple down and put the cartels out of business.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The La Raza you speak of and the one Rove met with are two different things.

The National Council of La Raza is just like the NAACP.

Many groups use the word La Raza.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by jam321]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by humbleseeker

If we legalize one drug, they'll just find other. Or some other, and maybe worse, way to make money. Assassination, slave trading. The first step is to get the borders closed. The second is to weed out militant cells that may already be in the U.S.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sorry for the fractured posts, but I had hoped to show the globalists control the funding through the foundations like the Ford foundation.

They are funding la raza, their stated goal is to take a huge chunk of the south west this ford foundation funds this being taught in mexican schools/
Cali ain't no accident Arizona neither, Obama has said not untill he gets Bushes amnesty bill past will he do anything about the border, when it is past what is he going to do...welcome matt?
the new black panthers ditto chuches like Obamas home church in Chicago was tied to the Ford funding too some org the rev belonged to

The CIA controls the drugs coming in which pays for their black ops
the banks and foundations launder and distribute the money
(Iran contra etcetera Iran today, afgani dopium)
incidentaly that plane that crashed was used in rendition flights...

the DEA keeps the competition down and the price up
this justifies the swat police state in the US
keeps the private prisons full

ALL the politics are false, this is war on the PEEPS period.
everything can be tied to a few big names and orgs and foundations and think tanks ...pnac cfr etc

Is that enough limkage or do you need more Oozy because i will if this doesn't cover it.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
How is it, that threads involving the same, somehwat random topics, not that this topic isn't important, I just find it odd, that all of a sudden a bunch of people are posting very similar threads.

Defend yourselves, thats all I can suggest in regards to this topic.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I am with you Ludicity the problem is people dont want the borders closed they dont want to do the right thing. This country and its majority population has lost its way.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

show me how they aren't connected

The Truth About 'La Raza'

www.humanevents.com...
cause if you follow the moolah they are

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by humbleseeker

Well, what's going on in Arizona is of course critical. Could someone please let them know that I think they should turn around and sue the federal government for dereliction of duty and racketeering? I've written to their governor and senators and Congress reps. I get form letters back.

Guess all we can do is support them and wait and see what the appeal brings.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by daskakik
On the one hand the US demand leads to the cartels and on the other the US Government is the one funding the fight against drugs.

The U.S. creates the drug cartels, not by demanding drugs, but by attempting to prohibit drugs.

People do drugs, it is natural and it isn't going to change.

Attempting to control these substances physically is what creates such powerful organized crime.

I agree it isn't the demand but the prohibition that creates organized crime. The prohibition is the Govs war on drugs. So the prohibition both creates powerful crime organizations and at the same time funds law enforcment to fight these crime organizations and all along the US citizens foot the bill.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Another misconception about NCLR is the allegation that we support a “Reconquista,” or the right of Mexico to reclaim land in the southwestern United States. NCLR has not made and does not make any such claim; indeed, such a claim is so far outside of the mainstream of the Latino community that we find it incredible that our critics raise it as an issue. NCLR has never supported and does not endorse the notion of a “Reconquista” or “Aztlán.”

www.nclr.org...

Visit their website and see for yourself.

www.nclr.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I agree it isn't the demand but the prohibition that creates organized crime. The prohibition is the Govs war on drugs. So the prohibition both creates powerful crime organizations and at the same time funds law enforcment to fight these crime organizations and all along the US citizens foot the bill.

I have been reading along, it seems people think the prohibition of drugs is the problem.

What do you think:
There is demand for drugs, is the problem the prohibition of those drugs or the demand?

Question:
Should we examine why there is a tendancy to use drugs therefore understanding the problem more, and solving the source?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
the US is getting a wedgy
once you get by the partisan beliefs like the tooth fairy, santa claus,
the Iraqi menace the Iranian menace the unpasturized milk momster etc

30 million invaders are already on home soil and none of the prezidents have even made a real move to stop it that is OBVIOUS
oh they stopped Ramos and Compean...

"It's about time they arrested the drug dealer," Culberson said in a statement issued by his office in Washington. "It's long past time for them to release agents Ramos and Compean."

www.foxnews.com...

oh yeah the border fence...built by illegals!
man oh man oh man...the wonders never cease

They are taking CONTRACTS out on the county sherrifs who are the only thing standing between the US gov the Illegal immigrants and the US Peeps and what are the Peeps doing?
and not just Arpaio he isn't the only one
and who is hiring these immigrants?

well i have posted plenty of links the real deal I doubt any one will even read them

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
drugs are a tool
they have value only because they are illegal
the main drugs existed before the laws did
frued was a coke head
big deal

the problem is the US is being destroyed by slick operators who have the peeps coming and going...
taking an asprin is not
going to do anything to fix the hole in the american head

the sec can't be investigated now because of a new law signed the other day which means there is nothing left of the american money supply so fortunately all this is about to become a moot point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join