It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join the Illuminati? Is This Real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok this can't be right. The other day i was searching online for info about the Illuminati, and I stumbled on this website illuminati-order.com...
On this website they offer membership to the Illuminati. You have email a form with detailed info for consideration. I took this as somewhat of a joke, or a scam to get someone's personal info. I dont know. If maybe someone here would look at the site and check it out, let me know what you think. I found it interesting none the less.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hahaha, what?!

I think someone put too much time into that.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That is odd. a gimmick I bet. But here is some info / 208.109.181.90 this is there server ip and there location its location is in Scottsdale, AZ Who really knows.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I looked at source and found this...www.w3.org...

i guess they made it! yay.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MoreFunky85

That application totally sucks!

They have essay questions and everything, like they expected me to pay attention to what they posted on the rest of their site.

That's too much work and they won't get me for their crazy secret society.

Although, I can't say I wasn't a little tempted...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7659d2f19be.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7/31/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkansas
That is odd. a gimmick I bet. But here is some info / 208.109.181.90 this is there server ip and there location its location is in Scottsdale, AZ Who really knows.

If you can get an address, I can drive over there (it's the next town over from me) and check it out.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The Illuminati were known to use symbols so that only the "enlightened" could find their meetings by using clues, because progressive thinkers were essentially outlawed by the Church. Also, what was known as the "Illuminati" was in-fact decentralized, was it not? That being the case it is a bit hard to swallow that one could just find them online and order up.

I guess typing "join illuminati" in Google means that you are enlightened enough to actually be considered by the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
sounds like there stealing identities

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Originally posted by Arkansas

If you can get an address, I can drive over there (it's the next town over from me) and check it out.

NetRange: 208.109.0.0 - 208.109.255.255
CIDR: 208.109.0.0/16
OriginAS:
NetName: GO-DADDY-SOFTWARE-INC
NetHandle: NET-208-109-0-0-1
Parent: NET-208-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: CNS1.SECURESERVER.NET
NameServer: CNS2.SECURESERVER.NET
NameServer: CNS3.SECURESERVER.NET
RegDate: 2006-04-12
Updated: 2007-06-14
Ref: whois.arin.net...

OrgName: GoDaddy.com, Inc.
OrgId: GODAD
Address: 14455 N Hayden Road
Address: Suite 226
City: Scottsdale
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85260
RegDate: 2007-06-01
Updated: 2009-09-16
Comment: Please send abuse complaints to [email protected]
Ref: whois.arin.net...

But you know what's either very very weird, or some kind of coincidence I'm not privy to? That address sounded eerily familiar to the Operation Blackjack fiasco. Check out the DNS info for jackblack12.info -

Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:CR42931339
Admin Name:Registration Private
Admin Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Admin Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Admin Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Scottsdale
Admin State/Province:Arizona
Admin Postal Code:85260
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+1.4806242598
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]

Is this coincidence? My first hunch is that there is a domain provider company hosted in Scottsdale, so lots of DNS lookups would trace back to there. Is that a feasible explanation?

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Son of Will]

Okay I confirmed that 15111 N Hayden Street is indeed the location of a company named Domains By Proxy. As well as about 30 other companies. It's a mall of some sort.

14455 N Hayden Street is also a large complex hosting several companies, including GoDaddy.

These are not the addresses of the owners of these websites, they are the addresses of the Domain Server Companies that issued the domain names. I think.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies. I was gonna say earlier... I would actually go through the trouble of doing there little essay questions on there application just to see what happens. Or do u think i would be putting myself at risk for anything? i really want to find out what they're doing.
i would of course keep the forum posted on what happens, if anything.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoreFunky85
Thanks for your replies. I was gonna say earlier... I would actually go through the trouble of doing there little essay questions on there application just to see what happens. Or do u think i would be putting myself at risk for anything? i really want to find out what they're doing.
i would of course keep the forum posted on what happens, if anything.
I wouldn't provide my real name, address, phone number, and photo of myself to them.

Those specifically are the requirements needed to apply for credit or loans without a Social Security Number. The photograph is for the proof of ID that'd be slapped onto a fake Drivers License and faxed to a bank or what-not.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Looks real enough to me.
Although when I joined the Illuminati I just used the convenient application page available to the staff here.

The internet is an amusing place isn't it?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ya I guess you guys are right. I know its total B.S. but i just wanted to see what would happen. But like Zaxxon was saying it just isnt worth the risk of someone using my information for not so good purposes. And yes nyk537 the internet is an amusing place! lol

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The Illuminati society does not even exist any more.

There are books on amazon with histories of the real Illuminati, and the organization ceased to exist decades ago.

All that you hear today is just hyped up conspiracy trash talk.

If you want to know what or who holds the power today, look at those who are influencing the young people today. For smart, hardworking parents, it will be the parents. For lots of others, it will be a slew of negative sources like the media and their peers (also media-influenced). I'm speaking strictly for the USA now. The USA is super driven by entertainment. There are some focused people out there for sure, but it certainly isn't what you see with most people.

If the movies and music doesn't get to 'em, the church will...and that's a shame too, from what I know about growing up in a Catholic small town.

I'd say it's hard to grow up today to be a free-thinking person. I certainly would not consider ATS to be host to the brightest minds either, and I really get sick of all the pessimism and cynical playing-the-victim BS that I see on this site.

I definitely like the music, though, I must say...I just wouldn't want my kids listening to it. It really is like a high and distraction from reality for some people. Oh well. Whatever keeps 'em happy, eh?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

This is pretty much the answer I would subscribe to. Ever since the original, real "illuminati" flamed out in the late 1700s there have been all sorts of clamants, including some within Freemasonry, some in other organizations, people related to the Golden Dawn, and so on. These are all revivals, and have no direct linear connection with the original organization, about which much is stll unknown.

The group behind the particular web page that the OP linked to has been around for awhile, but not long enough to qualify them as direct lineal members of the same group Adam Weishaupt founded.

People use the word "the illuminati" similar to the way we on ATS use "TPTB," and that's fine as far as I'm concerned, as long as everyone rememebrs there is a difference in meaning betwen the word used in this sense and when describing the specific 18th century society founded by Adam Weishaupt.

[edit on 8/1/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Good day to all on ATS.

Its a fake, it goes all against what the Illuminati teaches, you honestly think they want a one world government, Weishaupt would have been disgusted to see his name associated with all this, the "virture of selfishness" is this a what you call, a virtue, I think not. Look up who Ayn Rand was, born into a privileged world which soon turned upside down after the bolshevik revolution. She claims that if the rich decided to go on strike the world will collapse, really, will it? or is it when the ordinary folk decide to go on strike, does the world stop, which one? you decide. The Illuminati believe that everyone can literally become god. With a world based on Meritocracy. Look it up. The illuminati existed long before AW, he knows that too, as wandering men and had king Soloman (with his supreme inteligence) as the first unofficial Grandmaster, trying to kill Jehova himself, AW he just acted like it was new to avoid questions being asked by the authorities about what does this group do in the past.

Regards, Naeem

[edit on 20-8-2010 by naeem11111]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Its a fake leave, immediately. To join the illuminati takes years, by going through challenges, obstacles, searching etc. Honestly look at the site nothing on it, no real history, who/why created it etc just look at the book title, come on.

Regards, Naeem

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

You, like many others are confused, the illuminati still exist but have every now and then changed its name, what does the name mean, illuminated, does it sound evil, no the opposite I would say. It and existed long before AW (still does) and he knows that too, just acted like it was new to avoid suspicion.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaxxon

Your right about the first part, about the clues, the rest do more research, and yes If you want the real website u2u me.

Regards, Naeem

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

The illuminati still do exist.
I doubt the books are accurate, maybe a handful, the rest copy and paste form each other.
The OWO made it seem that the real illuminati want all that 1 world order nonesense as we are a threat to them.

Your right about those who control power though but they are just the puppets the puppetmasters never come out into public life. Always "behind the curtain".

About music becareful what you, wife and your kids listen to, mostly junk to "dumb you down" but some are enlightening but rare to get those these days. Listen to those that you feel "uplifted" and get rid of the others and dont listen to all that "head banging" nonesense, how can people stand that, cant even understand what they are saying, its like they are possessed or something.

And whatever "makes them happy" don't stick with that motto use temperance.

Regards, Naeem

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join