It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundred-year-old woman grows horn in forehead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I didn't know that 100 year old ladies could become horny. What a surprise.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I heard somewhere, That it was something to do with hair follicules or something. Thought the horn was made outta hair. Not sure where i read that tho so :p

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

It'd make sense, Rhinoceros horns are made from hair fibers.

They're made of Keratin, like hair, and have no bony core.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I went up to my wife and said
"Did you know people can grow horns? Know that ? Wanna see multiple proven cases with photos of people who grew horns? It was even in the journal of medicine. Wanna see that? Some real horns on people's heads that grew there??"

Sorry, but you should have seen the look on her face. Like "What the?? You are so full of it!"

You know, this phenomena gives a lot of meaning to the old legends about horns. In fact, I believe the legends now.

Why not believe most of the legends about people growing horns? It obviously happens. It's real.

Earth is weird as heck. Downright Bizarre.

Thx for the links to related stuff everyone, I am enjoying learning all the information you guys dug up as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

It seems like the Tree Man may suffer from this malady too to some degree.

It's also so odd that most of these extreme deformities seem to occur over there-------------------->
most of the time.

We are doing this to them over there. Nothing like the toxic third world. We need our stuff ya know. :shk:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Imagine in ancient times, a king or warlord who had devil horns, like this. 2 on each side, or a unicorn horn.. I'm sure it's happened, someone venerated or important/widely known had horns, which spurred the classic devil image of a man with horns?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Mods would someone please delete some of these double posts.

Possibly there is a glitch in the system.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I have nO clue how this is possible. It is def weird imo...fo sho

Discussed and showed this thread to my siblings...for this is the wildest thing i'd ever heard...
Found out tooo , that my SIS had something LIKE this on hER forehead.. She cut it off herself. Said her daughter called it her caulflower. And would joke like tentacles coming out of her head...

Also, same niece had a ""tail bone area" surgery that was called a pilonodal cyst. Omg... sis said the docs said it was hair and teeth fragments... oooh.. ,lol, this grosses me out....
Niece had the surgery...scooped out *the size of an ice cream scoop" and it had to be packed, etc.

DANG... lol... are we really even human afterall???
And ya think you've heard it ALL...
Everyday my mind gets blown...it seems...lol

[edit on 3-8-2010 by SeekerLou]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join