It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundred-year-old woman grows horn in forehead

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Man....

No offense OP but she has been posted here on ATS like every two months. This has to be about the fourth or fifth time she has been brought up.

It's some sort of skin growth

PEACE

Slay

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
They are some kind of wart...I think.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sorry Slay, I did a search...

But I and many ats members have missed search links in the past, due to different external link headings.

Edit to add: Slayer, do you have links to previous posts? I'm hoping they can explain this? You do have links, right??

[edit on 31-7-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
No she doesn't.

At all.

Not one bit. It is possible though, surely?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am pretty sure Tree Man was on Ripley's Believe It Or Not - I sure have seen him someplace before and it wasn't the corner grocery store. As you age the beautiful smooth skin you were born will go away - you get pimples, warts, turmors, knots, bumps, etc. If you live to a ripe old age you are rewarded with horns, omg, or eeek tree limbs!!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
As you age the beautiful smooth skin you were born will go away - you get pimples, warts, turmors, knots, bumps, etc. If you live to a ripe old age you are rewarded with horns, omg, or eeek tree limbs!!

I can't stop laughing. That was so friggin funny. I in no way mean any disrespect to those inflicted with these........issues?.........but c'mon, that is hysterical!
I think nature has one helleva a sense of humor. That's probably why our eye sight starts failing us too!

Thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0020a377f821.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe the myths about the devil aren't that far-fetched after all. I mean, what if.......we took the DNA from this woman (and isolated whatever gene that caused this) and put it together with DNA of any of these people with tailbones?

I say we can create a live devil
(funny, I just notice 'devil' is 'lived' backwards. I need to get off this site soon!)

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
Ok is it me ...or is the horn bent pointing with a downward arc in the first shot...and it is twisted into and upward arc in the second shot...hich would be e strange since it is a downward camera angle in the second shot.

Originally posted by Phage
Note that in the first image you posted the horn curves downward, in the second it doesn't.
I do indeed see the downward curvature in the first photo, however I am unable to confirm the absence of that curvature in the second photo due to the angle of the photograph. It looks like it could have exactly the same curvature in the 2nd photo as in the first, but it just doesn't show up because of the angle.

Originally posted by Phage
Read that link I posted.

Zhang’s exposure, though the media, earned her the chance to have her cutaneous horn removed, but the old woman refused. Now, doctors have confirmed the black spot on the right side of her forehead is indeed another horn in the making.

At least she'll look more symmetrical with a matching pair if she lived long enough for the second horn to grow...did she?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
OMG... another case, and it is described in the Journal of Medicine...

www.jmedicalcasereports.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
Edit to add: Slayer, do you have links to previous posts? I'm hoping they can explain this? You do have links, right??

Yeah took me like 30 seconds. I typed in "Horn" in the ATS Search.

Here you go, These are from the first two pages of the search result. I'm sure there are more.

Centenarian Chinese grandma sprouts mysterious goat horn
Chinese woman grows 'devil' horn
Chinese grandmother has a five inch horn growing out of her forehead

[edit on 31-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I guess I will never complain about having to shave my chin and under my nose again...................wow, aging is a switch.

No, really, the hair on my head is disappearing and my facial hair is growing like no tomorrow.

But, a horn! Whooooooooooooo!!!!

Poor woman. You have got to feel for her.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Puts ones problems in perspective.

Wow, treeman is scary. Poor guy.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thanks for calling my attention to these horny people.

Must be ..that their dormant reptilian gene turned on again?...hhmmm?lol

This is extremely weird to behold. This has made me think of my mother. LOL , she, *I know I shouldn't laugh but it is funnY*, used to have something like a big bump on her forehead, and she was/is elderly when this ''thing'' first appeared. She would joke, calling it her headlight, then eventually started calling it her horn. It's been with her for years. Thankfully, it's never grown any larger or into a horn! It is probably not much bigger than a very swolen mosquito bite size. Who knows, she may still have this, I'm not sure, it's been a while since we've made mention. She has bangs, so I'll have to check it out. Just wait til she hears about THIS -omG!!... she'll HAVE to have it looked at IF she hasn't already. Am thinking she did have the doc look at it though, but he must have thought nothing of it. I will def be following up on this.

Thanks again for sharing. I would have never dreamed it possible!

[edit on 31-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I see your thread posting challenged. Might wanna have that looked at. ( Kidding)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.k. this thread is weird man.. like far out. Horns and tail bones.. wow.

There are all kinds of physical deformities. I know a guy with no arms but on one side he has a flipper. He even calls it Flipper.

I think these are pretty incredible but I am waiting to see the other type.. the mutant like type of strange birth defects that are unique and good and beneficial. The kinds of stuff you see in comics.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

you're right, if the horn is indeed real then it must not be entirely solid

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join