It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simon Bolivar exhumation, Chavez trick to start Mega-Continental conflict.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

On these days of world economical crisis there is abundance of any sort of human predators, that are looking anxiously for the way to use these sad and stressful circumstances to execute the job that the Lord of Darkness has assigned to them: to take the lives, the freedom of millions of human beings just to lose them in the abyss of the Hell.

These have been the roles that terrible obscure figures of the Past have performed along the night of the times. Notable seers and Mystics like Nostradamus, St John Bosco or St John have seen these terrible beasts acting against the humanity since long time ago.

These so evil figures, always thirsty of human blood, appearing in the history with a terrible megalomania, obsessed with the Power, with the fixation on how to boost conflicts, divide nations or push one nation against another on wars, for that reason they have been known as the Antichrists.

In 2007 I denounced and shown, beyond any reasonable doubt, that in the same way that in the past the human genre has suffered the terrible consequences of the conflicts started, promoted and spread by these sinister figures: Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Marx, now our generation will have to taste it once again.

My first thread of Hugo Chavez-Frias, Marxist dictator of Venezuela was released here in the ATS and BTS communities on 2007. By that time I was able to retire the mask of false democratic leader that this figure has used during years to hid his truly intentions: to usurpate the name of a trully genuine democracy champion as it was Bolivar, just only to carry totalitarian communism to Latin America.

Please check that thread at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, the facts always overcome any prediction, and in this case the new trend that the madness of this obsessed leader has reached a point in which there is no way to doubt of his insane condition, but more over of his obscure plans to fire a continental conflict using any sort of distortions of the past, even rewriting the History as it was done in the best days of the Marxist tyrannies of the XX century.

Hugo Chavez has commanded this exhumation of the rests of the Liberator Simon Bolivar, father of the liberty of 6 Latin American nations, just only to find the excuse, to invent artificially, with the intervention of corrupt forensic scientists that are following his orders, the ideal excuse for such a war:

To "show" that Bolivar didn’t die of Tuberculosis, produced by the so many military campaigns he did on the high Mountains of the Andes in his so long military campaigns against Spain, but instead as the result of a conspiracy of his supposed political enemies in Columbia.

Pls check the reports at:
www.upi.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.washingtonpost.com...

This is not only disgusting but truly and genuine Craziness, so if there are still skepticals that I was saying the truth when I denounced him as the last reincarnation of the evil spirit of the Antichrist, this fact is erasing definitively any doubt, this is the best proof of when nations are hypnotized by tyrants disguised with false messianic appearances.

Many are now saying in the own independent media of Venezuela that this forensic activity is not only that, that there is even a Black Magic rite involved on it, and I perceive certainly the most dark intentions behind it, after all Chavez, descendent of karib anthropophagus in part, is well known for his bizarre beliefs of Santeria, macumba and voodoo.

Why is Chavez needed so urgently to boost a war with Columbia? because that country, in which Bolivar started the independence war of SouthAmerica, the one that help him even to remove the spanish rule of his own motherland, and from which he ruled a confederation of free andean nations, is the so imporant missed piece in his evil totalitarian empire that he has been creating to prepare this most wished dream:

To destroy the American Democracy and with that to resurrect the totalitarian Marxist empire this time in the western Hemisphere.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 7/31/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ah, i see, and now we should hate Chavez because he may follow Santaria and voodoo. Columbia is the most corrupt country in the western hemisphere, and is the point of expansion for US manipulation, control, and coercion of all the south american countries now fighting for self determination. And of course, you paint as the victim here, the US, the greatest purveyor of violence, war, and terrorism in the world today. I do recall, the disclosed documents of the CIA training death squads in south america to rape, murder, and terrorize their citizens into subservience of dictators favorable to american corporate rape of their natural resources. I seem to have forgotten all the death squads the venezuelans, bolivians, and others trained to rape, murder and steal here in the US. I recall the US overthrowing elected rulers in the south many times and installing dictators. I seem to have forgotten all the times the south american countries assassinated or overthrew our leaders and installed dictators here.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hey, I was watching Venezuelan TV on line just an hour ago. There was a message from the goverment about the problems they have now with the Catholic Church. It seems that Archbishop of Caracas, cardenal Jorge Urosa Savino plus others are decided to tell the truth about Chavez.

What I understood of the message is that Chavez don't know how to stop them and sounds like his regime is trying to "review" their diplomatic relations with Vatican.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Complete and utter gibberish. Chavez is not an angel, but he is not up there with these 'sinister figures: Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Marx'.

If any current people fit the bill of a 'great beast' I think we need to look at US puppets like Bush, and perhaps the media and PTB generated hate figures like Ahmedinajad.

Unfortunately, the OP's mystical aura and nonsensical argument that Chavez is an anti-christ falls down flat on the facts that there is no such thing as prophecy, no antichrist and that Chavez is a figure that we are meant to hate because he doesn't do what he is told by the americans and the oil companies etc.

Remember, Chavez was almost overthrown by the CIA soon after he won power

www.counterpunch.org...

I remember seeing a BBC documentary about this, and how he reclaimed power - he is no angel, and I do worry that he will never give up his position, but he is reviled by the 'west' for very good reasons. He wont do what he is told.

And for that, I rather like the man.

hasta la victoria siempre

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Whether you like or dislike Chavez, you must realize that regardless of his policies he certainly is not nearly as bad as many dictators around the world that we completely ignore or disregard. He is not imprisoning his people or assassinating folk. Theres obviously an agenda behind our vilification of him. It obviously has to do with his coordinating with others to form the SAU

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Your theory is flawed.

1. Simon Bolivar also had a hand in Colombia's freedom as well as Venezuela.

2. I doubt even if Chavez were as insane and evil as you say that an almost 200 year old murder would be just cause for full scale war.

3. I'm no doctor but I don't think it is even possible to determine if someone died of TB after 180 years.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
As for the piety of the Church they have quite a bit of blood on their hands.

The Inquisition, the Crusades, the murder of the Templar Knights, etc etc.

The list is much longer of course, but a little googling could give
you a lot of material on the matter.

The Spanish came to Central and South America and told the ppl
to convert or they put them to the sword.

Pizarro was one of the ones that did a fair bit of this in Peru,
and there were others of course.

Google "Legatus" and look at the theories and even the own
groups page and you will have a surreal moment.

I no more trust the mafia of religion than I trust a government
labeled a racket by one of its former marine corps generals
that uncovered the business plot.

en.wikipedia.org...

As George Carlin would say, the game is rigged.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
One thing is for sure with the recent move of US assets to Costa Rica and a US trained and advised proxy army in Columbia Chavez should have concerns about US intentions in the area.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

Of course, I expected a fierce reaction of the supporters of Chavez in America against this thread, the same that constitute part of his so carefully distributed web of Bolivarian cells that are acting as his Fifth column in the entire hemisphere, so I am not suprirsed at all of this funny opinions.

Concerning the accusation that Columbia is the must corrupt country of the hemisphere is interesting to recall that:

Columbia is not only a so strategic country in this part of the world, is also the eldest democracy in Latin America, the same that has not registered the type of military dictatorships, or hegemonic regimes that characterized South and Latin America in general along great part of the XX century.

Moreover the Columbian Congress, that is an example of Parliament in the Americas, has been opened always without any interruption since 1867, and also for this so outstanding record of constitutionalism it was chosen to be the motherland of the modern Panamericanism:

The American States Organization was founded in Bogota in 1948, even against the fierce series of terrorist attacks arranged by Fidel Castro, the trully personal heroe of Chavez, to boycott it.

Two times Columbian statemen were elected General Secretaries of the American States Organization: Alberto Lleras-Camargo & Cesar Gaviria and also twice were elected to be Presidents of the General Assembly of the United Nations: Alberto Zuleta Angel and Indalecio Lievano-Aguirre.

Venezuela, in contrast, unfortunately is a country that was several times ruled by militar dictators, it has a long tradition of what is known as Caudillismo, in that sense I agree that Chavez is not the first one, also Jose Antonio Paez, genuine rival of Bolivar, Antonio Guzman-Blanco, Rafael Perez-Jimenez have preceded him.

if you want really to know the History of the Dictorships in Venezuela I recommend to check a good article about it on:

countrystudies.us...

About the so well known tradition of intellectual life of Columbia, that prevents of course that seudoleaders like Hugo Chavez can prosper there, even Bolivar himself once told:

" Venezuela is a Headquarters, Equator is a Monastery and Columbia is a University. "

and once again he said about to which country he felt to be more in debt:

" Venezuela is my birthplace but Columbia is my Fatherland"

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Now, about how absurdt is the version that Bolivar was killed by a supposed assassination plot orchested by the so called Columbian Oligarky that in their own words of the Liberator, he said ,when he finished his last term as President of Columbia ( he was never President of Venezuela), on his very last public speech:

" Columbians! My last wish is for the happiness of the fatherland. If my death contributes to the end of partisanship and the consolidation of the Union, I shall lowered in peace into my grave. ".

Are these the words of a person that is surrounded only for conspirators?

Are these the words of a leader that believed to be poisoned as the machiavelian trully plot of Chavez pretend now to "show"?

The answer is of course Not, no way. It is possibly that under a Dictatorship a Tyrant can rewrite the History, but this is America and it is still a free country.

In his testament, dictated in his last house, in the city of Sta Marta , to the north of Columbia, he stated:

"my body must be sent to Caracas, my birthplace, but my heart must remain in a urn here in the cathedral of Sta Marta, Columbia, since it belongs for ever to this country that I loved so much. "

if there were some sinister historical figures in someplace that contributed a lot to the bury the most Glorious dream of Simon Bolivar, to Unite the entire Latin America in one great Democratic Country, that he always named Columbia, were probably the two generals that broke its confederation:

Generals Jose Antonio Paez and General Juan Jose Flores, both Venezuelan that as rebels against Bolivar constitutional mandate founded the Republics of Venezuela and Equator.

Again, do not pretend to make fool of me or my trully respectul readers, History cannot be distorted only because Chavez will it. If you want to know really who was Bolivar and what were his trully ideas perhaps is better that you read more frequently my threads.

Just only as a last remark check the Bolivar quotes at:

en.wikiquote.org...

and for Mr Chavez and all his so blind followers there is one of my favorite quotes of him:

All who have served the Revolution have plowed the sea.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sorry, but under Uribe, the columbian government was found to be linked to death squads, and assassinations of thousands of civilians, as well as "disappearing" of political adversaries. Then in their conflict with the FARC in the 60's we demanded that the FARC put down their weapons and become part of the democratic process if they wanted legitimacy. They did this, and took many government positions through elections, and over the next 2 years over 5000 of them were assassinated. THIS is the "democracy" of columbia. No surprise that we support them, however, as this is the kind of democracy the US LIKES to share with other countries. You are obviously an agitprop dissemenator.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Well,

concerning the fiction that Chavez has decided to tell to his own people and to the world about the supposed tense or even conflictive relationships of Bolivar with the Vatican or the Catholic church, let me extract the so interesting following quote of his testament:

Believing and confessing since I firmly trully think in the high and powerful ministery of the Holy and Saint Trinity, Father, son and Holy Ghost, three diferent persons and only one trully God, and in all the other mysteries and principles that are taught, and believe our Holy Catholic Roman Apostolic mother church, under which faith and beliefs I have lived and I shall will live until death, as a Catholic reliable Christian, to be prepared with a testament, asking the inspiration of god I give the following last will.
from the Testament of Simon Bolivar written to a notary Public in Sta Marta, Columbia 1830

You can check the whole Testament of Bolivar, exactly as it was dictated by him at:

es.wikisource.org...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

pexx421,

The truth is that Chavez needs to discredit Columbia as a nation, not only the Uribe administration, and that is what he is clearly trying to do with this distration sophism of he death of Bolivar because he was catched several times giving military support to the FARC, a terrorist organization that is trying during the last 5O years to make of Columbia a Communist country.

Columbia could be an imperfect democracy, after all is a country that has paid a so high price for its so strategical geographical position in the continent:

Either defending its legality against the fifth column of the Third Reich, or the International maffias of narcotraffic as well as the tentacles of the Soviet empire, during the cold war,

and

now with this new genre of Neocommunism sponsored by Chavez, and of course his very well known allies:

The last dinosaure of the Latinamerican Marxism, that is the Cuban regime and of course the last totalitarian superpower of the world: The Peoples Republic of China.

All these forces are the ones that needs to close the circle of the international plot against Columbia to control through its privileged geopolitical position:

The Panama Canal, the navigation along the Amazon and Orinoco rivers, the shortest air pathways of the continent, and the entrance of the bad called Gulf of Venezuela.

So, let me finish to respond you with the words used by the former British ambassador in Venezuela , Sir John Flynn, although I think it belonged originally of Sir Winston Churchill:

Worst democracy is better than best dictatorship

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
All that meegle feegle palaver does not address what i said about Uribe being involved in death squads and kidnapping of his own people. Further, yes, the FARC DID use terrorist style tactics....and so did the columbian government. However, when the FARC tried to use the approved methods, and laid down their weapons, the standing government took that opportunity to kill as many of them as possible. The FARC may or may not be nothing more than a terrorist group now, that is open for debate, however they started off as people fighting for something they believed in, against a group that had no qualms about using rape, murder, and terror to keep their people in line.

Further, Uribe did not try to resist narcotraffikers. Indeed, he was deeply involved with them! The only price Colombia has paid for its geopolitical position of significance is its soul, which it sold for american dollars and support.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

not only does he want a war, he needs a war, here is a clue the person named is one of the riders, can you guess which one, and then there were three. he, reminds me of an other tyrant, this one is not a rider but is allies with him, we are doing exercises in his back yard or on his door step depending how you look at glass of water, and thus he is a rider, two down two to go ,not long ago all 4 meet, with one not one, near a land that is call a thorn in ones side, this leaves us one, and the final one, we had it out, this was also the year of the 6, RWR was Pres, this rider is known by ka qu al-ga,now there is none, but this one will ride north, then the south then the east then the west, when??? not long, the players are ready and the stage is set, the script is read, do you now understand? for you have the clues, it has been in the news, and this is just one of many to come.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

Everybody knows that I am always extremly respectful with the replies of the other members, also that I am one of the few that always try to give a personalized response to any one that take part in my threads.

So, I think that way to give attention to the public give me certain moral authority to request that if somebody is wanting to discuss his ideas at least might use a standard English to post them here.

I know that some years ago ATS and BTS both decided to supress the possibility to post replies in other languages different than English, but how about to control that the people use really good language to express their ideas, is acceptable to use here so many slangs?

The last posts I have read in this thread look to don't be even written by a person in his good mind, there to many gramatical structures ommited on some sentences, bad punctuation, that it is quite difficult to guess if they are talking about Uribe, Chavez, the Angel of Lightness, the devil or Fidel Castro.

Sorry but I think this thread is a good space to debate about the future of our principal neighbor that is the Hispanoamerican subcontinent.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/2/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Hi dear readers,

Of course everybody can see clearly what is the point here, even without mentioning names,

we have in one side:

A President of a Country that is the most important ally of USA in South America against the narcotraffic maffias, leader of the eldest Democracy in Latin America, that has shown several times in international forums evidences of the intervention of totalitarian regimes in its internal affairs promoting terrorist organizations, that even was ornated with the medal of the Liberty, but also a Graduate of Harvard with Honors, and as a one that knows very well when to talk and when to listen in any international event he was invited.

and in the other side:

a Dictator that arrived to the power after to be in jail more than two years for his participation in a coup d' etat against a legitimic goverment elected democratically, a fanatic that is very well known for his vice to interfere in the inner business of other countries, also to don't respect the right of other speakers to talk calmly in important meetings, famous for his scandals against other statemen, that is censoring all the free press and media in his country, also known for his obsession to try to fire the entire continent with more bizarre totalitarian revolutions, sponsor of radical leftist dinosauric parties that are arriving to the power buying votes with the money that the oil is giving to Venezuela, and also supporting terrorist groups of bandits like FARC that are banned in all the civilized world.

So who do you think is the Good Guy and the bad here?

Now which of the two countries is more corrupt:

The old multi party democracy that has shown along almost two centuries a tradition of rule of Law, division of powers, civil rights, respect to the free press and expression, and with one of the best public education systems of the Americas, Universities in which everybody can debate of anything without fearing any censorship, that has produced many of the best novelists and poets ever found in spanish letters

or

The mad Tyranny that is supressing systematically any kind of individual freedom, trying to control the way in which everybody "must" think , and promoting the crazy idea that his leader is the reincarnation of a Stateman that even cannot rest calmly in his tomb due to such obsession, after to have fought 6 wars of independence exhaustively even to die of Turbeculosis?

Hint: it is not needed to be necessarily a psychic to know the answer.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
Ah, i see, and now we should hate Chavez because he may follow Santaria and voodoo. Columbia is the most corrupt country in the western hemisphere, and is the point of expansion for US manipulation, control, and coercion of all the south american countries now fighting for self determination. And of course, you paint as the victim here, the US, the greatest purveyor of violence, war, and terrorism in the world today. I do recall, the disclosed documents of the CIA training death squads in south america to rape, murder, and terrorize their citizens into subservience of dictators favorable to american corporate rape of their natural resources. I seem to have forgotten all the death squads the venezuelans, bolivians, and others trained to rape, murder and steal here in the US. I recall the US overthrowing elected rulers in the south many times and installing dictators. I seem to have forgotten all the times the south american countries assassinated or overthrew our leaders and installed dictators here.

Man, as a proud South American, I throw you a standing ovation.

It's a well known fact that the CIA sponsored the major dictatorships here in order to maintain corporate control. It's a fact.

However, it's also a fact that Hugo Chavez is a little whoopdeedoo in the head, so don't let anyone think the man is a saint, he is far from that.

Then again, no leader is a saint.

And, OP, really. You want to put a picture of Uribe in your wall, fine.

But he has platinum on his nose, from using tons of coc aine, a drug that his country has shipped continuously on US payroll.

In case you didn't know, he was Pablo Escobar's close friend and regularly did favors for the Medellin Cartel.

The only reason these two are fighting is for control of the drug trade.

Hugo Chavez, Rafael Correa and the FARC against Uribe and the CIA.

They can blow themselves up, for all I care.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Headpool]

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Headpool]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Headpool

Well, there is always people that like to live in the Past, either because they enjoy to feel nostalgic, or just only because it is a good way to don't be forced to affront that the world is changing.

My friends, Richard Nixon resigned on August of 1974! he is not longer ruling America, he is no longer able to promote dictatorships, that has passed in the past century !

There is no more Cold war, the communism finished in Europe and Russia, as well as in Central Asia, Liz Taylor married 3 more times since then.

It is true that there was a time in which Columbia and Costarica remained in the whole LatinAmerica as the only two survived Democracies, but that was long time ago, about 30 years or so !

So I would expect that people can bring here more updated information, we are talking of course about the present, not about the era of the Dinosaures.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/2/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dictatorships are outdated, you are right about that, TPTB knows that also.

It's democracy, neoliberalism and such that rules the political relations among the countries all around the world. In theory.

The truth is the dictatorships in South America done their purpose. They paved the way for the multinational corporations to spread their arms wide open and guarantee consumers all around the globe.

However, diplomatic relations are like romantic relationships, and there are always those who can't seem to cope with lack of control.

In comes the drug trade, filling that gap.

You keep them drugged, you keep them happy.
You keep them in check, longing for more.
They will never touch you, for you are the supplier
As long as they can't get it without you, they need you.

It's a drug war. Open your eyes. Uribe and Chavez are fighting for control over the exports.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join