It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was George Lucas whistleblowing the NWO to us in his Star Wars Prequels?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
as him being a whitleblower is a little bit to much credit for that fellow ,

the whistle has been blow and been sounding for more then 80 years ,
but it seams that books are not to be read or understood ,

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by anarchosyndicalist

Very good points anarchosyndicalist, it's almost an insult to the research, hard work and dedication of sci-fi writers to say that they got their ideas from NWO or being 'insiders'.

False flag events go back a long time in history, in one way or another.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Any idea of what the ending of "2001: A Space Odyssey" means? There are many interpretations. What about the monolith?

www.youtube.com...

I heard Stanley Kubrick was an Illuminati insider, and that's why he knew about their Satanic rituals when he made the film "Eyes Wide Shut". If so, maybe he was trying to tell us something. I heard that Warner Brothers refused to release the director's version of Eyes Wide Shut because it contained 15 minutes of footage that Kubrick was not supposed to show, revealing things about the Illuminati elite that they don't want to be in the film.

Check out this deep comment that Kubrick told Playboy magazine about Gods and extraterrestrial intelligence, and how they aren't as different as you might think. It's very thought provoking and puts us in our place.

www.imdb.com...

KUBRICK: I will say that the god concept is at the heart of 2001, but not any traditional, anthropomorphic image of god. I don't believe in any of Earth's monotheistic religions, but I do believe that one can construct an intriguing scientific definition of god. [Extraterrestrials] may have progressed from biological species, which are fragile shells for the mind at best, into immortal machine entities and then, over innumerable eons, they could emerge from the chrysalis of matter transformed into beings of pure energy and spirit. Their potentialities would be limitless and their intelligence ungraspable by humans. These beings would be gods to the billions of less advanced races in the universe, just as man would appear a god to an ant. They would be incomprehensible to us except as gods; and if the tendrils of their consciousness ever brushed men's minds, it is only the hand of god we could grasp as an explanation. Mere speculation on the possibility of their existence is sufficiently overwhelming, without trying to decipher their motives. The important point is that all the standard attributes assigned to god in our history could equally well be the characteristics of biological entities who, billions of years ago, were at a stage of development similar to man's own and evolved into something as remote from man as man is remote from the primordial ooze from which he first emerged. (Agel, The Making of Kubrick's 2001, 1970, excerpted from the Playboy interview, pp. 330-32)

If you want to see the whole film by the way, here is part 1:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-9-2010 by WWu777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Check this out folks. In the 1985 Twilight Zone series, when the logo is forming at the beginning, you can see a Skull and Bones form, and then an Illuminati pyramid form, right before the logo says "Twilight Zone"! It's very easy to see. Look!

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join