It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! I Can't take this BS no more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What the heck is this crap this whole eastern US is baking like a burnt apple pie!!!! WTF is going on??? Record highs for the entire region? Why don't they get busy figuring a damn way to stop this heat wave!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS FLORIDA HAS NEVER BEEN THIS HOT FOR THIS LONG!!!!! I think I am going to melt.
To TPTB: IF you A$$ HOLES do have freaking weather control, why don't you damn do something to cool us down? Or are you doing this to kill us off???

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Ah, to bad we cant swap the weather.

I think summers long gone here in Wales, as the weather has been rather misrable here.
Rain... Rain... Rain...

Egh...

eee.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Are you serious? It's freezing cold in California. Sacramento current temperature is 91° and later today it will lower.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

wanna trade places? lol. BTW My AC don't work

[edit on 31-7-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Central Coast California ..... right now 3pm

64 Degree's.

AAAaaaahahahahahahah, .... aaaaahahahahahahaah.

best weather in the world.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I'm in New Orleans....so I know what you mean. OMG the humidity makes you feel like you are being smothered! I feel for you with a broken A/C. As you know, that is as essential to life in the south as food! Mine went out in the beginning of the summer when it was only in the 80's and the house was so hot I thought I was going to melt LOL! I can't imagine not having it now when it's in the high 90's and 100's:bnghd:

join