It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Vs. Whale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This video shows Man Vs. Whale. However, the whales are unarmed as they are chased to the shore where large amounts of blade wielding savages await them.

How can the world let this continue? Isn't it time we handle this situation with more seriousness? This is a holocaust.

It's time for us to take action and put an end to the senseless killing of dolphins and whales.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by SeventhSeal]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
And to think this is done in a "First World Country"! Bunch of Morons! I don't care about past traditions, people should wake up and realise this is the 21st Century and that things have changed in this day and age.

Edit to add:

Here's a perfect example of an insanely stupid tradition by the Masai people in Kenya. In order for a boy to become a man, he must kill a Lion. Not many left there in Kenya, according to wikipedia 2000, and those will be gone in 2 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

So what are these morons going to do when there are no Lions left? Change their tradition? They should do it now, and stop this senseless slaughter!

Thank God South Africa has the Kruger National Park! Paul Kruger had a vision, and to this day it is one of the most incredible places to see. Nature at it's best. If anyone would like photos of my trip there, U2U me.

I'll gladly send to you. I don't know how much upload space I have on ATS, or I would post in a separate thread.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Someday, I hate to say, there will be a time when humans will truly regret being so cruel and destructive....funny how folks dont want to take the vaccines, or be guinea pigs, or be killed because the not in the plans for the NWO. Humans love to dish it out but whine when they will have to take it.
I always say, if you are going to tkae a life in order to eat, at lase raise it with love, show compassion and swift mercy when the day comes, and be grateful and appreciative when you take of that animal into your own being.

Someday, people will be herded, too, for a major mass killing. Too late, then to change anything.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Ever see The Cove?

Those fishermen claim the dolphin slaughter is part of the tradition....but yet, they hide it from their people...and sell dolphin meat disguised as whale meat.

Just a bunch of savages really.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is the most horrendous ugly thing to imagine that a race as dimwitted as humans, gains enough science and undertsanding to discover whales have larger neocortex's and intelligence, and they continue to do this, only now ignormance is no longer an excuse.

It must be stopped world wide. I am firm supporter of Sea Shepherd, and always always have been. Stop this now.

The oceans are being poisoned deliberately by insane bloodlines, and we must keep the light over them, send healing, fire our leaders.

They have been crying for rescue for a long time, and they won't be coming back. We don't deserve them, nor the O2 they provide for our atmosphere, or the strengthening their frequencies do for mother earth's fragile mantil.

They are our brothers and sisters.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Ever see The Cove?

Those fishermen claim the dolphin slaughter is part of the tradition....but yet, they hide it from their people...and sell dolphin meat disguised as whale meat.

Just a bunch of savages really.

They are more than savages, they are moronic idiots! I love wildlife to the nth degree, I was brought up that way in South Africa. We respect the animals no matter if they reside on land or the ocean.

We have great white sharks and many other marine animals (bottle nose dolphins - extremely intelligent mammals), we have the big 5, and so much more.... BUT we protect them! We don't hunt them, because there is no reason to do so.

I love my "African animals" - they have taught me much. I respect the fact that they kill to live. They have to, it's the food pyramid. That is natural..... but killing them for no reason but your own gain.... that is just sick!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I can't watch that. I don't know how people can ignore this.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
S+F for bringing this to our attention.

I'm aware that it goes on but can't bring myself to wath the video. I've had enough of needless suffering.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

[edit on 31-7-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

top topics

join